(DeFi) book is priced at $14.99 available for free by CoinGecko till 30 April 2020. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

(DeFi) book is priced at $14.99 available for free by CoinGecko till 30 April 2020.

Thanks alot for your sharing my friend I downloaded the Book and I am reading right now I hope the price that was giving have the full information that we need to start a good start in this field .

Guys you have time , and if you didn't receive the Email try another Email or try to make then resend , All the best 

Screenshot_2020-04-03-12-25-27.png

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Thanks alot for your sharing my friend I downloaded the Book and I am reading right now I hope the price that was giving have the full information that we need to start a good start in this field .

Guys you have time , and if you didn't receive the Email try another Email or try to make then resend , All the best 

Screenshot_2020-04-03-12-25-27.png

Thank you, I am very glad that you have downloaded it and I hope you like it and also thank you for sharing your experience with us here in the forum so that everyone can benefit, also thank you about the advice to change the email if the first email does not work.

11 hours ago, Kgn78690 said:

Thanks for sharing this book with us I never knew that we all have a book regarding decentralized finance I think this book is very helpful for beginners but it's cost too high 

Dear, this book is free for the time being, its price is correct $ 14.99, but you can get it for free until the 30th of April where the offer ends, so you need to speed up and download it for free before the end of the offer.

This book is made for bankless economies. Book has 15 chapters and it tells how decentralized system would work. It is good campaign by coingecko to provide free book. If get your copy link not works then click on full link, you will be there.

9 hours ago, Opinder said:

This book is made for bankless economies. Book has 15 chapters and it tells how decentralized system would work. It is good campaign by coingecko to provide free book. If get your copy link not works then click on full link, you will be there.

Thank you for providing more explanation and useful information about the book and the download link. I am glad that the book liked you and I hope that all members of the forum will benefit from it, especially that it is now available for free until April 30.

I don't really see any useful information for me in this book but for completely beginners in cryptocurrency market this book will be good.

On 4/7/2020 at 4:07 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

The good news is that now it's just quarantine, and many people are sitting at home. A great opportunity to improve your knowledge by reading this book. Thanks for the opportunity

Yes indeed this is a great opportunity to read and increase your experience and knowledge by reading this book during the quarantine period, this book is full of good and useful information about trading and investment and some good ideas in Crypto.

Thank you for this information. I have been looking for a good book where i can learn more about crypto and about trading because that is what i want to be able to do in the future to be able to increase my crypto earnings. I will check out the link and try and download this book that is on free offer for the next few weeks. Many of the free books lack a lot of information so i hope that this book is able to fill in those blanks for me.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's really huge and thankful for the coingecko to do such of buying this book which is actually prices on $14.99 as to give them free to every user which want to a quite this such book, as to how the Defi can be used And used effectively

It is a unique opportunity that no one looking to trade should read and learn from this book because it contains important and useful information and contains what you want for the movement of trading almost anything related to crypto

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

It is a unique opportunity that no one looking to trade should read and learn from this book because it contains important and useful information and contains what you want for the movement of trading almost anything related to crypto

Yes, it is a very useful and important book and this is a very good opportunity provided by the site Kongo and we must improve its use before the end of the show because the book is free for a limited time only and I think that this period will end on April 30.

Thank you for this book and this useful information. The book was obtained for free successfully and in PDF version

THINK POSITIVE

3 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Thank you for this book and this useful information. The book was obtained for free successfully and in PDF version

Congratulations, you get the book for free, and I wish you a happy reading. In fact, this book contains a lot of important information and this is a good opportunity to read it now given the quarantine around the world.

I thanked you for this post, my friend. I think this book will be important for everyone, especially for beginners, so I hope they have read this post. As for me, I will get the book quickly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Nezar said:

I thanked you for this post, my friend. I think this book will be important for everyone, especially for beginners, so I hope they have read this post. As for me, I will get the book quickly.

Yes, it is better to get it quickly because the trial period is limited, and it ends after days. I think the book will be very useful for everyone who is interested in crypto and also it is a good idea to benefit from reading during the quarantine period due to Corona virus.

Thank you my friend for sharing this book with us, really this is one of the learning methods that I prefer and it will be useful for many beginners because learning through YouTube and other methods alone is not enough and they can get it for free

7 hours ago, Seline34 said:

Hello, thank you for this information you provide to us. Personally, I have not heard of this book and I do not know about it. I will search and read about this. Thank you.

You are welcome, you do not need to search. You have put the book link and you can download from there immediately. All you have to do is place the email and you will receive a message with the download link. But you should hurry up before the free offer ends.

That is very nice information  for who wants to know about Defi technology . We can improve our knowledge about how works defi and it's usecase . It is free , so definitely we should grab it .

19 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

That is very nice information  for who wants to know about Defi technology . We can improve our knowledge about how works defi and it's usecase . It is free , so definitely we should grab it .

Yes, it is free until April 30th, so it is best to get it right now for free before you have to pay to get it. I browsed it a bit. It is full of useful information and I think reading it will be fun.

Thank you for the news and I will keep an eye on it. And the CoinGecko site itself is not bad. Sometimes I use it because there are a lot of new coins and tokens.

14 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Thank you for the news and I will keep an eye on it. And the CoinGecko site itself is not bad. Sometimes I use it because there are a lot of new coins and tokens.

Quite the contrary, CoinGecko is very good and I consider it better than Coin Market for me, however this book is free for a limited time and you should take advantage of the offer before it ends because the books seem full of good information.

I really says thank you to share this good book to know about cryoto currency, we really need this type of books to improve our skills through this books, a great person says books are your real friends so this book helps our trading skills improve to earn money.

How To DeFi is a must-read book for anyone looking to understand DeFi. It is packed with simple explanations and step-by-step guides to help you understand and get started with in this fast-developing ecosystem.

Retail Price: $14.99.

It is a very suitable book for beginners. Again, I say read 2 times because you will be asked to understand some terms.

A great opportunity to improve your knowledge by reading this book. Thanks for the opportunity.You can understand the basic concepts of these topics by reading them.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:18 AM, Thomas. 1 said:

How To DeFi is a must-read book for anyone looking to understand DeFi. It is packed with simple explanations and step-by-step guides to help you understand and get started with in this fast-developing ecosystem.

Retail Price: $14.99.

It is a very suitable book for beginners. Again, I say read 2 times because you will be asked to understand some terms.

A great opportunity to improve your knowledge by reading this book. Thanks for the opportunity.You can understand the basic concepts of these topics by reading them.

I am happy that you liked the book, really it is an important book full of useful information and its price is $ 14.99 but it is available for free until the end of April so you have to hurry to download it for free before the offer ends two days later.

Unfortunately I missed the opportunity and did not get the book and the book was set up for free is a good thing and helps all people who work inside the field of encryption this book provides a very large number of information that we all need