Choosing an exchanger has never been as easy as it is with BestChange - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BestChange

Choosing an exchanger has never been as easy as it is with BestChange

Survey: 36% of large institutions invested in Bitcoin

Fidelity Investments surveyed 774 institutional investors from Europe and the USA - it turned out that 36% of them had purchased Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. These include hedge funds, financial managers, pension funds and other market participants. At the same time, the share of such investors increased from 22% to 27% over the year in the USA, while in Europe the figure is even higher - 45%. Tom Jessop, CEO of Fidelity Investments, explained that this is due to more relaxed European legislation and the prevalence of negative rates. “These results confirm a trend we are seeing in the market towards greater interest in and acceptance of digital assets as a new investable asset class,” he concluded.

80% of ETH holders are in positive territory

80% of Ethereum owners bought cryptocurrency at a price lower than the current one, according to Glassnode. Over the past two years, the indicator was at such a high level only three times. At the same time, the last time the price of ETH was $700, now the asset is trading at around $245. At the end of March, with the price dropping to $108, the share of investors in profit fell to 18%, a record low since 2016. The historical maximum price of Ethereum was set in January 2018 at around $1,430 - since then, the cryptocurrency has fallen in price by 83%. Glassnode previously noted that more than 77% of ETH has not moved over the past six months.

spacer.png

• +5 1

At first sight when reading your topic i think you missed some contextual images as brief explanation because you have alot of TL:DR wall of text. (that's why i ask if you could update it with better looking topic)

Nevertheless i think the site informations are worth for multiple visits as it helps us out (Investors) checking which exchanges are actually worth and better vs the competition so we can exchange our currencies.

• +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/26/2020 at 7:43 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Bestchange is the best exchange service I have been using . I have tried it many times and everytime it is instant and smooth . It is a legit platform and more interesting about it is that it has a very good referral program than other.

The best feature of bestchange is that it lists all exchanges for a particular exchange direction (For example, LTC to USD). If you want to exchange one currency to a digital currency, you can find all the websites that can do it for you. But there is something strange in bestchange. It lists all the websites and when you click some of them, it says the website is not reliable anymore or something like that. If a website has turned into scam, why don't they delete it from the list?

Bestchange shows the reserve of each exchange which is a useful feature for those who want to transfer large amounts because they will know which one offers the highest reserve.

• +5 1

I knew about this platform because is an old and very popular platform. This site can give you best real time rates for e currencies and you can also find best exchange rate easily on this site.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have heard about bestexchange several times but I never tried using it, but am convinced that this exchange would be very good and favourable to me, with what you mentioned it really shows that this exchange is really good and would be very profitable to users.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

DreamStage, thanks for your feedback and suggestion. We'll think about contextual images for our posts.

On 6/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The best feature of bestchange is that it lists all exchanges for a particular exchange direction (For example, LTC to USD). If you want to exchange one currency to a digital currency, you can find all the websites that can do it for you. But there is something strange in bestchange. It lists all the websites and when you click some of them, it says the website is not reliable anymore or something like that. If a website has turned into scam, why don't they delete it from the list?

Bestchange shows the reserve of each exchange which is a useful feature for those who want to transfer large amounts because they will know which one offers the highest reserve.

There is an opportunity to comment on any exchanger in our website, even if they are disabled. But we exclude disabled exchangers from ranking and do not advise them to our users.

Jessica Karren and Virgil dijk thanks a lot for your feedback.

• +5 1

Mrrixkhan, JohanDonne, Satushi6753, Nyamwari,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! Stay tuned and buy/sell crypto safely with BestChange.com!

• +5 1

Bitcoin brought 70 times more profit than indexes

Buy Shares experts compared the profitability of bitcoin and five leading world indexes. It turns out that over the past five years, BTC has generated an average of 70 times higher profit than indexes. During this period, the value of cryptocurrency increased by 3,400%. The NASDAQ index, which includes shares of all companies trading on the exchange of the same name, brought 96% in profit. The S&P 500 index, which includes 505 companies with the largest capitalization listed on US exchanges, grew by 46%. The Dow Jones industrial index showed a similar increase - by 42%. The lowest result was shown by the index of the British stock exchange FTSE 100, losing 7% in price.

Bitcoin whale transfers almost $1 billion for a 50 cents fee

A transaction in the amount of 101.8 thousand BTC (about $920 million) took place in the bitcoin blockchain. On June 27, an unknown person sent coins to an anonymous wallet. Then he transferred 5,000 BTC to one address, and the remaining 96,800 BTC to another. At the same time, the commission for each transfer amounted to about 50 cents - the whale paid $1.5 for all operations. The transaction was recorded by the Twitter bot BtcBlockBot.

Twitter approval of bitcoin at an annual low

The number of posts with the approval of bitcoin on Twitter fell to the lowest for this year - for a month and a half, the indicator slipped by half. According to Santiment, the day after the halving, the positive mention indicator set a maximum of 12 months at 781 mark. Now, this indicator is 327. At the same time, the total number of Bitcoin posts has also decreased, according to Bitinfocharts. On May 11, on the day of the halving, the number of references reached 82,838, and today it has dropped to 32,380. In Google, searches for bitcoin dropped by three times less after the halving.

spacer.png

I have used this site previously and it offers good exchange features, it is reliable and its fees are low and it supports many exchanges and I have worked on this site campaign for a while

I heard a great deal about BestChange however I haven't utilized it. It has many individuals who trust and welcome it with extraordinary utilities, everything in it is constantly valued. I truly need to attempt.

• +1 1

Hi Jamaloo,

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback you have got form other users of our monitor. But what stops you from trying it yourself? If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, we will be very happy to disperse any doubts 😊

Otherwise feel free to give it a shot. We wish you smooth and profitable exchanges!

• +2 1

CBDC will determine the future of money and cryptocurrencies

According to Guy Sheffield, Visa’s head of crypto. In the next ten years, the development of central bank digital currencies will affect the confidentiality, monetary sovereignty of states, geopolitics and the adoption of bitcoin. “I’d argue that central bank digital currency (CBDC) is one of the most important trends for the future of money and payments over the next decade. Regardless of anyone’s personal views of whether it’s good or bad, the reality is that global interest in it is not going away,” Sheffield tweeted. He noted that earlier single articles from central banks were issued on this topic, and now there is a non-stop flow of information from experts, scientists and organizations.

European companies favor Ethereum

European Blockchain startups most often choose the Ethereum platform, according to research by LeadBlock Partners. 27% of the projects are based on Ethereum, followed by Hyperledger (20%), Corda (16%) and Bitcoin (8%). Analysts note that the choice of blockchain depends on the area in which the company operates. Ethereum is preferred by startups from the real estate, cultural and art sectors since it is convenient to tokenize such assets on the platform. Hyperledger is popular in the healthcare, food and agricultural sectors, and Corda in the financial business.

The Block: Bitcoin popularity is far from peak

The massive spreading of bitcoin will come soon, according to the Block’s analysts. Currently, the popularity of the first cryptocurrency is far from the peak levels of 2017, when BTC was worth $20’000. Weekly trading volumes then amounted to $17 billion, and in 2020 their average level did not exceed $2.5 billion. In Google, searches for bitcoin dropped by 8 compared with the end of 2017, and the bitcoin page on Wikipedia was studied 30 times less. Cryptocurrency exchange accounts on Twitter gain subscribers 47 times slower: in January 2018, they received 254,000 new users, and in 2020, an average of 5,340 per month.

spacer.png

• +1 1

Bitcoin may get cheaper following S&P 500

The first cryprocurrency increases its connection with the S&P 500 index: according to Skew, the correlation level of the two assets have achieved the record level of 77%. At the same time, the index is predicted to fall. Last week the Citigroup financial corporation informed its investors that it anticipates the asset to go down 10% to 2,900 points. At the moment S&P 500 is traded at 3,169 points, yesterday it added 0,78% to its price. “Another wave of Covid-19 cases that triggers new shutdowns or a slower economic recovery would be challenging”, the company’s analysts noticed.

Altcoins are ready to go up

Renown trader Peter Brandt thinks. He published the ETH/BTC chart where he showed the upward breakthrough. According to the trader, the pair will get up by 24%: from 0,02637 to 0,03276. Brandt noticed that Ethereum was an indicator for the altcoin market so the rest of cryptocurrencies are up for a rise as well. The capitalization of the altcoin market is growing: it has doubled in the last four months and reached $102,9 bn. At the same time, the share of bitcoin in the general capitalization of cryptocurrencies has fallen from 67% to 64% in two months.

BTC may go to $9,800

Crypto analyst filbfilb published the short-term prognosis of the bitcoin price. According to the trader, the rate broke through the symmetrical triangle by reaching the level of $9,400. It paves the way to the point of $9,800 where the strong resistance cluster occurs. Filbfilb supposes that the price will fall back to $9,300 at first, but then it will get beyond the level of $9,500. Now the mid-market rate of BTC is $9,383, the coin has become more expensive by 0,97% in the last day.

spacer.png

• +2 1

I have heard a lot of good news and reputation about bestchange exchanges, they even had a campaign on bitcointqlk and it is long term now. I will not doubt that the exchange is good for users. But i do not know about the I trading volume yet but only reputation. 

• +1 1

Bestchange is a good site and i real liked it. You will find many exchanges there and you will just need to search the best and join it. I also like this site because they offer a good affiliate program.

• +1 1

DiamondBit, Tunuu, Ema watson. Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are pleased to see so many good opinions about our business. We hope we can meet your expectations. Thank you so much!

Opinion: the BTC price will drop down to $7,000 before a new rally

Bloсkroots analyst and founder Josh Rager thinks that the price of bitcoin is ready to break through its historical maximum of $20,000, but it has to drop down first in order to do that. He studied the chart starting from 2010 and noticed that there had been a powerful fall before each explosive growth. For example, the price formed a bear triangle in 2018, then fell from $6,300 to $3,100 and then rose to $13,800. At the moment, the chart shows a similar formation. According to the analyst, the rate will plummet to $7,000 and then it will rise to the historical maximum towards the end of the year

The nearest target for bitcoin is $8,700

Analyst filbfilb writes. According to him, the price lost its key support at the level of $9,250 and is now on its way to the round point of $9,000. According to the trader, the nearest target will be $8,700 where the week support and the lower boundary of the side channel are. The analyst points out that the price has been consolidating since the beginning of May within the range of $8,600-10,000. This week the price of the first cryptocurrency has lost more than $200 alongside hacked Twitter accounts of cryptocurrency exchanges and some celebrities. The hackers asked the subscribers to transfer bitcoins to the specified address in order to get twice as big the amount in return.

The bitcoin price is ready to rise up above $11,000

CredibleCrypto analyst thinks that the BTC rate has completed the accumulation stage and is going to break through the point of $11,000. He compared the current situation to the classic Wyckoff accumulation and came to the conclusion that it was completed. The trader predicts that the nearest targets should be the levels of $9,600, $10,400 and $11,000. He points out that the bitcoin price is near the strong resistance of $10,000 and ready to liquidate the positions of sellers with one strong upward surge.

spacer.png

I've noticed that you are running a signature campaign on another forum (which I don't use often). 

Do you have plans to make a bounty and signature campaign on Cryptotalk forum as well?

I am certain that a lot of people would love to take part and promote your exchange in their signature for BTC or other crypto payments. Paxful did a successful signature campaign. I am certain you can run one in the English section of the forum or both English and Russian and raise awareness about your services.

• +2 1

This is new site to me and it looks real the way people are commenting about it but before that I will make sure I do my own personal research so that I will know if it will favor my needs. Top exchangers are determined by the level of there security and volume of coins, so I hope it have this qualities.

On 7/19/2020 at 4:13 PM, BTC Future said:

I've noticed that you are running a signature campaign on another forum (which I don't use often). 

Do you have plans to make a bounty and signature campaign on Cryptotalk forum as well?

I am certain that a lot of people would love to take part and promote your exchange in their signature for BTC or other crypto payments. Paxful did a successful signature campaign. I am certain you can run one in the English section of the forum or both English and Russian and raise awareness about your services.

We already ran the signature campaign on the cryptotalk forum. Perhaps we will do it again in the future. Thank you for your suggestion!

Why you like it? i am seeing you are even wearing a signature. Are you doing their signature campaign? I know that exchange from a long time and they had a refer program that time when i worked in various PTC site for earning some money.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 7/22/2020 at 8:10 PM, estee369 said:

Why you like it? i am seeing you are even wearing a signature. Are you doing their signature campaign? I know that exchange from a long time and they had a refer program that time when i worked in various PTC site for earning some money.

@eesti

Thank you for your question. We hope that the below reply of Manomano should cover them up. If you still have any concerns. feel free to share them with us (our customer service is an additional channel of support - support@bestchange.com). and, most certainly, any suggestions are more than welcome!

On 7/23/2020 at 1:02 PM, Manomano said:

I gave a study your platform and that i preferred it. I loved usually that it became easy and contained a number of records in the identical page and you can simply change your alternatives and immediately it fetches the information you requested. Absolutely excellent process,

It is a great honour for us to read such a weighted and positive review from you, dear Manomano. We hope that for you , financial wealth in any form will be sent your way, and our platform will be one of the useful tools on your journey to prosperity.

• +1 1

Bestchange is a very good exchange, they have a campaign on Bitcointalk, and has been proven to be one of the best out of all exchanges. That is a good thing. I have only commented bases on what I heard because I have not used the exchange before. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1

On 8/4/2020 at 12:48 PM, Yomose said:

Best me change is a very good exchange, they have a campaign on Bitcointalk, and has been proven to be one of the best out of all exchanges. That is a good thing. I have only commented bases on what I heard because I have not used the exchange before. 

Thank you for your trust in us, Yomose, we indeed enjoy positive feedback some of the millions of our users share about us. Feel free to use our services yourself – you will see that we are the most reliable place to go to when you need to buy/sell/exchange crypto and e-currencies. We hope to be useful to you for many, many years!😊

• +1 2
  • +5 1