Can Crypto High valuation help - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can Crypto High valuation help

The high valuation of crypto can help and if crypto goes to high price then the demand for it will increase and everyone will lean towards crypto. The crypto market is so popular for Bitcoin. Without Bitcoin, demand for other currencies will decline.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/27/2020 at 12:13 PM, Upright said:

As we know here on the Crypto world, that when a coin is on a mooning rise of prices we tend to see more and most people having to be an owner of such coins as by then the best bidder who bought at it's lows will definitely be the user who gains more profit from this price pump. And as we know Crypto has a characteristic basically o their market value and which has turned attention on  how, this can help people from such activities of wanting Crypto. Since in economics Wants are what we desire, and obviously we love to be able of being owners of coins especially when they are of value.

True or false

The value of a coin doesn't bring profit, it is the change in value that is profitable. A cheap coin which has more fluctuations will be more rewarding than an expensive coin with stabilized behavior. The thing that helps most is the joining position. The best position before rising will earn most. I prefer to own coins with less value (and high volume) because you pay less to buy them and if they collapse, you will lose much less money. Trading with expensive coins is more stressful because you can't afford your risks.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Whenever  something got a good attention there is hope for a good development of such coin, this make it possible for cryptocurrency to have a better future. As more people are getting interest the more valuable the cryptocurrency becomes and the more profitable we are altogether

Higher evaluation can have a positive impact on the prices of cryptocurrencies as well as the amount of purchase and sale and the size of trading

Life is great and enjoy it

A professional trader easly makes a good profit even in bullish or barrish moment of market . If we have proper knowlege to analyse candels chart then high volatility in crypto market is always profitable for us .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is true, everyone is looking to buy currencies of value and the more the value of the currency, the more people will be interested in it, and it can be said that the opposite is also true when people are more interested in buying a particular currency, the price of it increases, because people are more interested in any currency than demand for it and this makes the price rise.

The reason for this is because the currency is proven to be one of the strong and reliable currencies and that many people seek to obtain it, but investing in it is safer than investing in others. I think these are the reasons that drive people to buy that currency.

2 hours ago, koussai999 said:

The reason for this is because the currency is proven to be one of the strong and reliable currencies and that many people seek to obtain it, but investing in it is safer than investing in others. I think these are the reasons that drive people to buy that currency.

You are not wrong but it is good to also know that no mater how people adopted a coin and the price increase, there are also times when the price will decrease in a way that some people will lose. But toj are correct. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

True. People only knows the value of the any coin whose price is high like bitcoin, but they don't invest in the other coin which has high potential to pump its price to very high like dash coin and lite coin. So, for most of the people high valuation of the coin help.

I think there are many different individuals in this market who still keep cryptocurrency after they bought it for $ 20,000, someone bought it for $ 2,000, and maybe even at the very peak of sales When the price starts to fall. After all, we all know that there are hamsters and whales on the market, and everyone acts differently)

• +1 2

This is basically true mate and a typical example is bitcoin only now that it value is high that many people are regretting not investing in it 10 years ago because bitcoin is currently reading $10,000 in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and it was $0.1 when it was initially launched in 2009 by the mighty Satoshi nakamoto, we have to learn how to take risk if really we want to earn big profit in cryptoworld.

• +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very important and interesting topic put forward, as for me my answer is yes of course. The unique and exceptional feature of BTC volatility it's what is making various categories of Crypto user's consider higher rising, it's really goin to help. The fact BTC is not a stable coin and as such it's expected to rise to yield a good chance for cashing up profits beyond imagination some times.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Valuation brings liquidity, and enough liquidity brings credibility. In that ways the high valuation helps. If everyone agrees that something is valuable, it just is valuable. You can't even opt out after that. It doesn't matter if i don't accept that gold has value for example. Same thing with bitcoin. It doesn't matter if someone thinks it isn't worth anything.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I am agree with you, even most few new user thought btc is all of the crypto makret. But there is lots of others potential coins available. The investor are always try to rise the price of the btc, that's effect the market. 

• +1 1

Yes I want to add one more thing that the Crypto currencies are the source of the basic income if you have a good experience in trading.

You're right we all want and we always hope that that currency that we acquire either buying in ICO or getting it from airdrops has a good value, for my opinion the best way to know is to hold the currency for a while and see the behavior and market volume for a period of time, that's where we can know if we'll get wins

Buying at low prices from certain areas is a wonderful thing. The opportunity to buy may come once or twice during the year, and the opportunity to sell at the highest price also comes only once or twice during the year. Therefore, a good trader should seize the opportunity and try to benefit from the low and high prices at the time. the appropriate.

• +2 1

This method is not useful because there is another possibility that the currency will continue to collapse and thus you lose a lot. Trading in digital currencies needs to be studied and analyzed greatly in order to define goals and avoid loss and not rely on luck only. You have to gain the necessary knowledge for that.

• +2 2

The high volatility of bitcoin attracts the people towards cryptocurrency. High value is beneficial for users who are acquiring crypto for free like users of this forums. But investors have to increase their capital with increasingly price of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It seems that the higher the prices the more people want to get in. I think it is more an advertisement though. If someone told you buy $10.000 in Bitcoin when it was $1 because price would be $20.000 after ten years would you buy? It would seem extreme, although perhaps you would have bought $100 and hold 100BTC just to be sure.

• +2 2

If I understand correctly you ask why people are more interested when prices are rising? This is because they read about the profits others are making. Or they think that others are making profits and they are missing out. This is Fomo.

• +2 1

I completely agree with your analysis, partner, it is true what you mention, buying cheap is the best option to prepare a good long-term profit, good post I liked cordial greetings.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, follow the same trend as traditional markets, when something suddenly gets a lot of value begins to receive more attention, it is something typical that can cause what today we know as FOMO, a recent case of this, was the XRP rally, no one was talking about the coin, its price increased by 100% and everyone started talking about her, even the stones were mounted on the train to the Ripple Labs projects.

If all this will depend a lot on risks, since today we can be happy with good profits but at some point those profits would fall since it is a very volatile market and the biggest risk is this and we all understand it perfectly.

• +1 2