Could this be a loyalty Test - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Could this be a loyalty Test

Actually about the loyalty Test, is more basically on the fact that post have not being paid and some might just ignore and give you on the site  as some say it might be of the tight procedure of new users coming in. Or one which I might add could be that of the admins on schedule to make more than just the pay per post option if they could shut down payments on the posts counts, maybe that's what they are maybe optimistic about or in the future. Every aspect might the cause on it. Or not

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

I think it's a technical problem, but  loyalty test would be a good idea, in my opinion.

That way we would keep the members who are passionate about crypto, and would lose those who only want to earn a few satoshis every day.

But no, I think it's just a technical thing 😉

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

One of the supervisors said the reason for stopping the payment is due to a technical problem in the platform and they are working to solve it with the help of the support team so we have to be patient and wait

• +1 1

I think there is a problem and the moderators will like every week to clean the forum from spam, then members will be paid for all posts.

So we must only continue to work and publish

7 hours ago, Upright said:

Actually about the loyalty Test, is more basically on the fact that post have not being paid and some might just ignore and give you on the site  as some say it might be of the tight procedure of new users coming in. Or one which I might add could be that of the admins on schedule to make more than just the pay per post option if they could shut down payments on the posts counts, maybe that's what they are maybe optimistic about or in the future. Every aspect might the cause on it. Or not

I was also thinking about that. You are right may be its loyalty test. Many of members didn't make topics and posts due to lack of payments. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2

this can be viewed as a loyalty test from those optimistic members. But the truth is that the moderators and admin of this forum released a statement to say that there was a technical issue, which was then reported and now it has been resolved. Therefore the  payments have resumed again. Although a loyalty test is a actually a pretty decent idea, although i think that most members are here for the earnings more than anything.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I mean it would have been a weirdest test of loyalty ever to only reward people who post the max amount never mind the quality of those posts. That would send a weird signal because it was obvious to everyone that they would eventually pay for the posts anyway. So what's the test here?

I don't even post every day because i am not in here purely because of money (even tho it's a nice touch), but because i think this is a good platform to get in more newcomers we could teach about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 3/27/2020 at 8:36 AM, Upright said:

i don't think they are doing this, they are just having some problems. they also said that the pay per post campaign will not end soon and this is a log term project for the forum admins. so there is no "test" but just problems

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 3/27/2020 at 10:36 AM, Upright said:

Hello everyone here. I think that the loyalty test is done by anyone when they register on the forum. The loyalty test, I think, is the first hundred comments of non-residents....

• +1 1

On 3/29/2020 at 10:19 PM, Pinky55 said:

I think there is no any royalties test but we are in the test when make each and every post because if you will cheat then moderator can catch you anytime

Yes a agree with your statement best it'd not loyalty test, this time show how we trust this forum, when some time its not send our earning in our accounts, then so many members write some topic this forum not gives our payment, this is not good its spreads negative thought's in new members.

• +2 1

It can be a loyalty test also as they are trying to see who are really worth on this sites but it is more on technical issues. This is not the first time that it happened due to some reasons so i think this will be fixed soon.

• +1 1

It is not a test, one of the moderators had said that the PayPerPost Campaign will continue, even in the telegram group they also say that they are waiting to replenish the account, we all have to wait, we all have to wait.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, stuntdila said:

bro I don't think it's something like that. i think forum facing some technical difficulties these days. I hope the team will repair it soon as possible. because I can't send my earned satoshis to my yobit's main balance since 2nd of April. I think may be all of members have the same problem. I don't know. may be you guys can let me know.

That's the beauty there about the loyalty Test, as basically some users will not want to be patience at some circumstances as such, which the payment are off, maybe for the time being, and they might just literally stop using the site as they might think it's a waste still being a non paying forum. Just a maybe

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We ourselves can put this as proof and see if we want to really continue in the forum even if we are not being paid for the posts for my part I am sure that soon they will reserve the problem I have no doubt about that

Your idea is a very good test of loyalty, it would work to see which members really support cryptotalk, although it would no longer be a test because they will already anticipate after this publication, however in my opinion the problem is technical since experienced lls have stated this.  it has already happened.

• +3 1

On 3/27/2020 at 5:35 PM, Brand1 said:

One of the supervisors said the reason for stopping the payment is due to a technical problem in the platform and they are working to solve it with the help of the support team so we have to be patient and wait

Yes they encountered technical problem in the platform. 

Gladly they fixed the problem in instant.

No need to to wait for too long and everything back to normal. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Sometimes delays in payments have to do with technical reasons on yobit exchange and sometimes with a forum clean up, which is always for the best. Moderators are doing a difficult job and perhaps there are days they need to work extra time. I always suggest to friends participating in the campaign, not to be worried as the cryptotalk forum has always been transparent and never let us down.

Maybe it is , but i don’t think so because is a technical problem , that’s happened some time , , because the want to developing something in payments , for that the doing this.

• +1 1

The sites are all subject to some technical problems constantly in periods and I think that the forum fixes the problem on the YOBIT platform and after that everything will return to work as it was

• +1 1
  • +2 2

THINK POSITIVE

I am very sure that the forum moderators are very keen that this forum be of great credibility among the members, they raise the level of the forum by monitoring the publications and fraud and pay only to those who really strive, I am very grateful that I am in this forum.

• +2 1

You are right  that could  be loyalty test or may be it happened  due  to some system  error  in webite. These things  happened  sometimes  so never  worried  about  that.

• +1 2

I do not think that the payment problem was a loyalty test for members, this is not correct, in my opinion, this problem occurs sometimes and is quickly resolved by the team supervising the forum CryptoTalk within a short period of time.

• +1 2

On 3/27/2020 at 8:36 AM, Upright said:

I am new in this forum I have no idea about payment problem.

Edited by Ndayebo8

I did not know what this loyalty test you are talking about, where did my dear brother find it and when did you participate in it, I really do not know what this test is, I will understand them from the responses of others.

• -2 1
  • +1 1