Last two days movements of bitcoin market and whole crypto currencies - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Last two days movements of bitcoin market and whole crypto currencies

I focused on bitcoin from last few weeks almost 14th March 2020. And last two days btc not moved very much the price of btc in last two days all time high was 6974$ and all time low during last two days was 6527$ and it's showing if btc remained above 6470$ and below 7000$ resistance level then it is really enough beneficial for altcoins market. Because in last two days one by one atcoins are pumping. 

The world encountered in a bad situation economic because the corona virus, we will see many going up and down in the cryptocurrency market, because the economy effect is coming, maybe will be positive for Bitcoin or maybe no.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The price of bitcoin has decreased a lot in the recent period and we know that the reason for this is the Corona virus, which affected the economy of many countries. Now the price of bitcoin has started to rise, but its growth is slow and I think it will exceed the price of $ 10,000 in the next month.

The price of bitcoin coin witnessed a very big drop this month and the big reason for the drop was the Corona virus, but several days ago the price seemed to rise and reached $ 6900 and since that time the price has stabilized between the price of $ 6000 and the price of $ 6900 and I think that the price will remain stable for a period of time and then it will It starts to rise until it returns to the way it was before

8 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

The price of bitcoin coin witnessed a very big drop this month and the big reason for the drop was the Corona virus, but several days ago the price seemed to rise and reached $ 6900 and since that time the price has stabilized between the price of $ 6000 and the price of $ 6900 and I think that the price will remain stable for a period of time and then it will It starts to rise until it returns to the way it was before

may be you are right but my experienced of crypto market said to me that we wait some more weeks that btc can goes down more to 4800$ or 3800$ in coming weeks. So we needs  skills how to recovered our losses. 

Now Bitcoin is trying to reach 9800 if nothing bad happen in the world again .I hope that the buyer do a good job buy staying above 6600 .

4 hours ago, Jana Ara said:

I think the price of bitcoin is slowly going up and the price will go up by cutting in recession.  Bitcoin is a valuable coin, and when the price of these coins goes down, everyone is disappointed.  Bitcoin has been down in the month of March and now prices are rising somewhat.  I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise much within a few months.

That true for sure, bitcoin is appreciating again that's a very good development

9 hours ago, chrislynn said:

I focused on bitcoin from last few weeks almost 14th March 2020. And last two days btc not moved very much the price of btc in last two days all time high was 6974$ and all time low during last two days was 6527$ and it's showing if btc remained above 6470$ and below 7000$ resistance level then it is really enough beneficial for altcoins market. Because in last two days one by one atcoins are pumping. 

This time is considered the crisis of Bitcoin due to the huge breakdown it went through. Now, it is recovering slowly and eventually it will fully recover after the Corona Virus is over. 

9 hours ago, chrislynn said:

It is good i know and i believe that bitcoin will never fail us it will not go lower than $6000 as we can see in the market its price are only ranging as she said above. And good to hear that some of altcoins are pumping because i have investment in XRP and ETH and i am looking forward to it and always think to positive way.

The fact that bitcoin is growing every day also proves that bitcoin rises in value. This is very good for altcoins, which are also growing in price.

The price of bitcoin has decreased a lot in the past month, and this has several reasons, including: Corona virus
But I think that during this month there will be a significant increase in the price.

I think the market now is backing to the normal situation ! 
I think that btc , eth , Ltc will back to their price ! Btc will back to 9,000 dollar ! 
Eth will back to 260 dollar , Ltc will back to 70 dollar !

10 hours ago, chrislynn said:

The bitcoin price for two days to play around $6974 as 48hrs high and $6527 as 48hrs low it is not that stable because there have the change of almost $400 in those 48hrs.

I believe that the market situation will return to normal and the rise in prices for Bitcoin, Ltc, and eth will return to what it was before.

Today bitcoin is between 6950 $ and 7100$ , i think bitcoin will rise to 10000 in this month, and i wish that because i don’t want to sell my BTC for a small amount, so i wish rise to 10000 $.

22 hours ago, chrislynn said:

I'm also the one who focused on watching the price of bitcoin and that's right. 

The price doesn't reach 7000$ which is not so good news for those who wait for the high value of bitcoin. 

We hoping that It will rise and reached what we expecting price. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In think now price of bitcoin  Is little  stable on respectable  rate.  Price is not very  cheap now if we sell or purchase  it is good rate. Hopefully it's not goes back now because  condition of carona virus is still  very bad. 

The positive effect for Bitcoin may or may not be because the world is facing a very bad situation now because of a virus that is going to the cryptocurrency market and the economy is going down may affect Bitcoin.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

As of now the price of bitcoin is just stable at the price of $6600 which is totally not good for us especially foe this holder of bitcoin because this is still a small amount of money and they cannot get an extra profit here.

You are right on this one because I have also noticed that bitcoin price remained at  6k range of trading and $7000 as its resistance level for the past few weeks until now and its movements have been slightly ones.

Look, my friend, the Bitcoin price chart continues to rise since it reached the top of the drop at a price of $ 4,200 about two weeks ago, and it is still in a state of rise and if it decreased a little, this is a new correction for a new rise, I think that according to the course of the price chart will arrive soon, perhaps tomorrow you will find it More than $ 7,000 .
This is just my view and simple analysis of the Bitcoin price chart .

All members knows how much crypto currency destroyed in past one month back, but now bitcoin prices comes in good condition like 6800$ dollars, because bitcoin is the leading coin when this coin prices dump all altcoins drop their Price's, but now bitcoin shows good sign to increase prices, hope in next month bitcoin hit 9000$ mark.

The cryptocurrency market is witnessing very large movements and fluctuations during this period, and we can all notice this matter, since the price almost a week ago reached $ 4,000 and settled for several days, and now the price has risen back and settled from $ 6,000 to $ 6,900, which is on this uncle for several days, where bitcoin coin It is rising but slowly and I think the price will improve and the rise will return to $ 10,000 soon, which is what we all wish for

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best time for investors to enter the market and invest their money in crypto currencies
 We take advantage of the decline and rise of bitcoin currency against the dollar,
 there is a good price difference between 6200 dollars to 6800 dollars
 The best time to trade.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a popular coin, everyone uses it very much now, and now it is very expensive and slowly I hope its price will rise again. when its price goes down everyone disappointed 

• +1 1