Yobit 2fa and changing mobile phone? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Yobit 2fa and changing mobile phone?

6 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

Yes, Yobit has started 2fa verification. Its really secure for our wallet. You can change your Yobit exchanger 2FA security with your mobile phones via Google Authenticator apps.

Yes my friend and I also activated this protection on the Yobbit platform to protect my province from hacking.

On 11/26/2019 at 1:00 PM, 4Anush4 said:

You just need to write on yobit support. I had such problems long time ago. I wrote message to their support center and they deleted my 2 family code. You should do this too

The main problem with this Authenticator is that it is hopeless to remove to a new plan without the seed and I solely disable 2 reason authentication on Yobit

before you replace the cellphone that contains the 2fa yobit code, you should go to yobit reset to disable the 2fa to make it easier for you to login yobit on a new cellphone

If you change the mobile phone and you need to log in but your account has 2fa factor security, you can request to yobit support that's you've forget your 2fa private keys and they can recover you through email 

On 10/17/2019 at 9:26 AM, Elton23 said:

I have just purchased a new mobile phone. 

The problem I have is on Yobit, I use 2fa with Google Authenticator on my old mobile.

I am trying to figure out how to switch from my old phone to the new one. 

Has anyone experience of doing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

There was the privately keys of yobit to use in Google 2fa you were given right? So those privately keys you must keep them safely because that's are required to use in your new phone

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2fa is really important its like backup key when you lost your wallet and dont ever forget this special 2fa key because if you lost it or dont remember it anymore you cant recover that wallet anymore.

did you save the secret key because only you alone could recover 2fa or other alternatives.
You have to answer the question from yobit

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

If you change the mobile phone and you need to log in but your account has 2fa factor security, you can request to yobit support that's you've forget your 2fa private keys and they can recover you through email 

I guess that won't work. I once email-ed yobit for the same case they didn't responded. They only responded an auto email. 2fa is the best account security but sometimes it becomes the problem.

If you used the yobit 2FA than you will change the mobile than you need to be login in the yobit account on that time you need to verify the 2FA and after that your account will be open and this is the great system and secure your account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/17/2019 at 7:26 AM, Elton23 said:

I have just purchased a new mobile phone. 

The problem I have is on Yobit, I use 2fa with Google Authenticator on my old mobile.

I am trying to figure out how to switch from my old phone to the new one. 

Has anyone experience of doing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

When I experienced this with my uphold wallet, I used the code from the old phone to access my account, unlink my 2fa after I logged in then requested my account be relinked with 2fa. A new code was generated which I entered to the new phone and then link my account. This time, I made sure I copied the coffee somewhere in case of phone theft

If you want to switch your Authenticator from old phone to new one you can do it by backing up your authenticator with Google account

I also lost my 2FA, bro, because my cellphone was damaged by a motorcycle. we lost or want to replace our cellphone, we can still activate 2FA again. In the past I lost my cellphone that I used for 2FA on BTC Alpha.

We can change our two factors at any time as I checked this feature in every exchange so you go to settings and first unable to your previous two factors and then again active on new phone. 

Use the email you use. So that you can recover all your credentials. Okay, download 2 factor authentication again and create an account in Google Authenticator

On 10/17/2019 at 2:05 PM, speedxp said:

In any exchange or platform that can do 2FA it is definitely possible to delete it and use it on a new cellphone. If confused, then ask in technical support. There you will certainly be notified of the problems encountered.

Ok, thanks for sharing this.

But sometimes the technical support does not reply immediately.

Just give the code of yobit authenticator on your old phone. And disable the authenticator. Then on the new account login to your account again. And then install the Google authenticator and then setup your 2fa again. It's really easy. 

Yobit.net is a secure platform, I think you have to do " forget password" and I think you can recover the account if you really owe the account

I don't know how to switch 2fa in old phone to the new phone. Try to check the settings if there is google 2fa option to change but if you don't find it. I think better to reach their yobit support maybe they can help.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit 2fa puede ser el mismo que el de la wed al del telefono? cuales son los medios mas usaddos del 2fs? lo puedo habilitar para cualquier tipo de sitios del internet o solo plataformas de criptomonedas?

8 hours ago, edenkeso said:

2fa is actually sometimes hassle but it’s also very important because online exchange cannot be 100%secure 

Yes 2fa is very important for all exchange and wallet security also save your 2fa key if you change your cellphone then you have your 2fa key to unlock your wallet 😇

2fa is very useful for the the security reason i never face any problem with 2fa in yobit.but remember when you activate 2fa you must save your recovery code which they gives you before binding.save that code in your personal documents or in any safe place