Share best bounty platform at the moment - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

Share best bounty platform at the moment

guys today i will share best bounty platform here so far

if all friend have opinion more bounty platform other , share here and together lets to growth your earning

• Useful or interesting 14
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 6

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ and https://yobit.net/en/signature/

YOu can see here your income made every 3-4 hours and you can easily have them into FIAT as they pay in BTC.

There are some good bounty platforms but there has been some issues.

1. the spreadsheet is hidden and you dont know the exact number of participants.

2. telegram bounty is being cheated! some

3. I dont trust the staking total! 

• Useful or interesting 1

You can go to the forum (Bitcointalk), if you look for bounties there are very many. there is also a discussion about a scam / legit project, so you can freely choose the bounty and participate in the project.

so far if you are looking for a bounty with instant payment as quoted above, namely yobit exchange sigcamp.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Bitcrypto said:

You can go to the forum (Bitcointalk), if you look for bounties there are very many. there is also a discussion about a scam / legit project, so you can freely choose the bounty and participate in the project.

so far if you are looking for a bounty with instant payment as quoted above, namely yobit exchange sigcamp.

thanks for share guys , yes i wil do it for that but im still ask more about  bounty platform likes in above if any please share so we can getting new experience to try .

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Wants to know if Bountyhunters still paying because as far as I know they have locked coins everybody coins or tokens for withdrawals for almost a year and telling will distribute after some time.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, sidik7 said:

if all friend have opinion more bounty platform other , share here and together lets to growth your earning

Worked only through the bountyhive platform. Some payments have never been received. Some campaigns have changed terms and I haven't received my tokens. All the tokens I received through this platform are worthless. Also there are airdops. Airdops are also worthless. I no longer work with this platform

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Good topic, I have received all payments from BountyHive but the others are yet to be verified. I don't know why they don't pay in a straightforward manner.

• +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yobit campaign in paid to post on this forum is my best one i have participating in because Its very profitable than other crypto campaign in other platforms. Its our chance that we have to take. there are other platforms that make a bounty programs but use other coins to give it to us so I prefer cryptotalk campaign first 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

in addition to the above platforms;

https://bountysuite.co
https://app.bountyportals.com/
https://bountyplatform.io/

we can talk about them, but these platforms have not been good lately. I think it was because the whole market had a bad period. Waiting a bit and giving him time for the market to mobilize may be the best option.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, simkirill86 said:

I've used bountyminer, was pretty satisfied. Easy to use, no bugs found, everything worked just fine.

I have used mainly bountyhive and quite satisfied with it as it is well managed.  Found Bounty0x also good.  I have not tried bountyminer though and just registered.  I found Bountyhunter pathetic as it has locked hunters coins for at least a year and did not send us for any of our compaigns we participated in.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bountyhive is pretty good you can find lot of bounty in it,but also you can search in google or bitcointalk for legit bounty

most of them is where we are now  cryptotalk bounty and it's pay 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Wow , thanks  guys for sharing this information with us i really need those site and i apreciaite , i will save to post for going back later , thank you very much again ❤️❤️ 

• +1 2
  • +2 3

18 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I'm a user of all those platforms and they are good, in the last weeks I have found a new one, ReviewHunt is a really good platform and they pay in hunt tokens which have already markets and value, the campaigns there are really easy, just review and app and make a post on Instagram, Twitter, etc. 

In one month I've participated in 6 campaigns which were easy to do the tasks, not even 15 min each, and I've already received from 3, more than 30$, I recommend you to take a look on review hunt.

i will do it thanks for share i will participate on reviewhunt i think you have a good experience in bounty

and very well for manage your campaign

• +1 2
  • +4 1

22 hours ago, sidik7 said:

I am a newbie in bounty field alone . after reaching the forum i got to know more about bounty only few bounties are good rest are bad as market phase is bad . But thank you for information i will try to gain more knowledge after cryptotalk bounty gets over. Hope i will gain more knowledge from it

• +2 3
  • +3 1

39 minutes ago, Naxus said:

The TeleCoin Innovator Stage brings web applications, blockchain innovation and internet based life together to make another associate system model 

please share your experience guys for about platform bounty , i think in your opinion share about new technology innovation .

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/17/2019 at 1:35 PM, cryptokram said:

YOu can see here your income made every 3-4 hours and you can easily have them into FIAT as they pay in BTC.

1. the spreadsheet is hidden and you dont know the exact number of participants.

that is a the truth sir, there are many bounty platform problems that are not transparent, sometimes it is very difficult to report if an input error occurs.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

9 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

that is a the truth sir, there are many bounty platform problems that are not transparent, sometimes it is very difficult to report if an input error occurs.

Right, and this truth was hard to accept the reality. Even we are doing our best shot to avoid this, there are everywhere, wherever we go, very rampant and we always do refuse and avoid them as long as we can avoid to this kind of programs they have.

I recommend everyone to avoid bounty platform because this platform abuse most of the times. I have faced such problem. They steal your rewards by abusing. Better you participate in campaign where spreadsheet is public.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, Mr klassiq said:

I don't trust this have you worked with them and get paid. They usually reduced people payment

yea you can choices guys , and getting more experience for trying more platform ,and alternatif earning guys its free so not problem .

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, Bitcrypto said:

Does it worth to spend time on them ? Have you got money from them in last 3 months?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, cuterthing said:

Apakah perlu menghabiskan waktu untuk mereka? Apakah Anda mendapat uang dari mereka dalam 3 bulan terakhir?

good question,
if you follow the bounty on bitcointalk you must be observant and careful to anticipate the bounty scam. in the last 3 months I have sold MB8coin, from the bounty. around $ 2000.
now there are still many bounties that are real, like examples (GOLD Stable coins & others). bounties project IEO base are numerous on the bitcointalk forum.

Edited by Bitcrypto
typo
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/17/2019 at 12:05 PM, cryptokram said:

They don't have signature campaign for Full members and other memberships too. A campaign should be for everyone . The On poster had posted those Bounty platforms where they pay only in tokens and not in Ether or BTC. I think was a member of Bountyhive and they support even to scammers for bounty preparation.

Don't depend on bounties at all as they are almost scams.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

53 minutes ago, Raihan555 said:

Most of the bounty on the bounty platform is scam I think you should try camping where the spreadsheet is public you can see the activity on spreadsheet.

ok will do it soon and review again for new platform bounty , thanks for all your advice guys that make a solution for future if i will contribute on new bounty

• +1 2
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, star11 said:

Paid per post is good here on crypto forum as new members can also make btc but on bitcointalk you need to be a senior member to earn pay per post.

well this is a new forum and they are up for that to get more users! in here you get 1000 satoshi per post while in bitcointalk (sr) will give you 12,000 (hero) 16,000 and (legendary) 20,000

1 hour ago, Raihan555 said:

Most of the bounty on the bounty platform is scam I think you should try camping where the spreadsheet is public you can see the activity on spreadsheet.

That is one reason why i dont join those platform! they are hidden and there are so many participants joining (they say) but i dont trust the system!

Well, we are know the answer right? Bitcointalk was the best and the most active bounty platform so far, but if you seeking more focused bounty, I suggest bountyhive and bountyminer. Good luck and happy hunting!!

• +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1