Share best bounty platform at the moment - Page 5 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

Share best bounty platform at the moment

Worked only through the bountyhive platform. Some payments have never been received. Some campaigns have changed terms and I haven't received my tokens. All the tokens I received through this platform are worthless. Also there are airdops. Airdops are also worthless. I no longer work with this platform

Interesting,i am not aware about yhe yobit signature campaign. Now i have my reason to be a senior member. And for other bounty, i also checked it before i join cryptotalk but somehow ended up receiving nothing.

Thank you for sharing the Bounty platform, I am a beginner with little experience in playing Bounty, the information you share will be very useful for me.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:56 AM, NateDrake said:

Is bounty really dead? 

unfortunately many projects have become scam, many projects do not pay, many projects dump their coins as soon as they launch the project and this harms the bounty hunters. Nowadays it has become very risky to participate in bounty programs

Worked only through the bountyhive platform. Some payments have never been received. Some campaigns have changed terms and I haven't received my tokens. All the tokens I received through this platform are worthless. Also there are airdops. Airdops are also worthless. I no longer work with this platform

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 12:09 PM, Mehedi151976 said:

Wants to know if Bountyhunters still paying because as far as I know they have locked coins everybody coins or tokens for withdrawals for almost a year and telling will distribute after some time.

There a long time that i don't hear about this website, is still in work or not?

Worked only through the bountyhive platform. Some payments have never been received. Some campaigns have changed terms and I haven't received my tokens. All the tokens I received through this platform are worthless. Also there are airdops. Airdops are also worthless. I no longer work with this platform.

you have to to be affected person guys for your cash if still locked , yea you could find greater earn alternatif with airdrop i was replace if see in above its my channel comply with if need to earn income

get more experience to try more platforms, and get alternative income. and get a lot of bounties. it is my dream. and I can't share here because my wish hasn't been realized yet.

Great, thanks for sharing about such various bounties and really bounties are very profitable and is useful to grow your earnings it takes less time and gives the opportunity of reasonable earnings. 

I need to know whether Bountyhunters is as yet paying. since to the extent I realize they bolted the cash. everybody will disperse cash or coins and advise inevitably to pull back cash for close to 12 months.

• +1 1

exceptionally portion publicize .Now i am cutback this post.i will make an effort these price website and give somebody the job of nearly profit  from these websites.i cogitate thjs is a nice time to colect aome free coins and gift before makret pick up high.I individual knew bountyhunter but you confirmed  3 other websites.They are  authentic and i will carve up them will further populace after my experience.

Bountyhive is quite acceptable you can discover parcel of abundance in it,but likewise you can scan in google or bitcointalk for genuine abundance

the majority of them is the place we are currently cryptotalk abundance and it's compensation

All the tokens I've received through this platform are worthless. All the tokens I've received through this platform are worthless. Only worked through the inaugural platform.

• +1 1

i am new in bounty thing and thank you for your provided information guys. i will look at bounty platforms and will try to make my life better. thank you very much.

Que tipos de sitios son los mas usados hoy en dia que te generan un mayor tipos de recompensas, y cual de ellos se conoce por dar la mejor recompensas. Y cuando hablamos de recompensas las dan por hacer ciertos tipos de tareas dentro de esas paginas?

I think that the best platform among these is bounty0x, I received almost 500$ for bounties on this site. But now there are a lot of bounty with kyc there, so it can be a problem 

• +1 1

I don't have the foggiest idea how to share the best effortlessness stage at this moment. Much obliged to you for sharing we need a greater amount of a portion of these points to talk about better approaches to procure new coins, and ideally the discussion elegance segment will be wealthy in new effortlessness and I am dependable to expand all our legitimate and benefit and make a few coins as simple as could reasonably be expected. I trust this is a significant issue in cryptotalk. Be that as it may, I despite everything can't completely utilize the frameworks. ☺️   ☘️

Celik

Is abundance chasing really justified, despite all the trouble?

I have gotten notification from numerous individuals that most bounties simply pay you a few coins that never really find a good pace any trade......

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/17/2019 at 12:06 PM, sidik7 said:

guys today i will share best bounty platform here so far

if all friend have opinion more bounty platform other , share here and together lets to growth your earning

Last few month I working with   bounty0x and earn some usdt amounts but now I am not working this platform because here working very hard without any referrals. Many YouTube work this platform because they have huge audience for refers.              

• +3 1

When it comes to trading foreign exchange online, most brokers provide you with various trading platforms, but MetaTrader is the most common one. This program was developed nearly ten years ago. There are two main options for the trading platform provided by MetaQuotes Corp, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

However, only a little. Also some daily cryptomarket blogs are as proficient as any kind hearted heart site - in my opinion they are all pretty much the same, but I find that Kokorikos is the most adaptable of the language descriptions in them.