Can a member answer the reason? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marchal87

Can a member answer the reason?

Can you explain why the balance does not change and why not add

My balance is shown in the attached photoIMG_20200326_184830.thumb.jpg.30687147871bd7fcb99ca53ef409d727.jpg

There is a technical issue as one of the admins told in a post and he said that they has foreworded the issue to the technical team and the issue will be resolved soon.

Million Money, Join and  invest (0.03eth), make 2 Refferals who can do same and you can earn thousands of dollars Link:- https://lk.million.money/a/111506/

There is a slight problem with the platform, my dear friend, that supervisors and administrators are working to solve it, and profits will be given as soon as possible..so do not worry and complete the work.

they are working on the problem don't worry continue you work the problem on all the members . 

Hipe it will be solve soon .

Dear friend this problem all members. When admin delete scammers post then yobit cannot counting post and didn't get payment. So forum cannot payment now but as soon as possible payment started.

It is not a problem with your Yobit alone, it affects everyone here. Let's hope it is fixed sooner. I heard it has been forwarded to the technical team for possible technical error, let's just wait and have patience with them. 

This problem has happened to me too. Thank you all of you friends who told us the cause of the problem.

Why is everybody panicking.there are multiple topics on these same problem.its a temporary glitch and I believe it will be fixed in no time.lets all be patient.

Everybody has the same problem. That means some topics were deleted and inside them your comments were also deleted. There is only one way, you have to write them again. 

Go Big or Go Home

My friend, this problem occurred with everyone, and one of the supervisors spoke that it will be solved as soon as possible, so do not panic, you must complete your jobs only because the forum is honest with payment and it always pays for all jobs

I am here to help everyone 👨‍💻

If you liked my posts, you can encourage me by giving me a good reputation 💙💙

It's a problem that is truely been faced by all of the members and I understand that it's a problem that is going to be resolved soon but we should all be working the same to making a difference that is really huge 

17 hours ago, Junior01 said:

There is a technical issue as one of the admins told in a post and he said that they has foreworded the issue to the technical team and the issue will be resolved soon.

Yes you're correct 

We all have not information of this issue regarding payment of our useful posts whats the reason behind it soon we will receive the clarification from the administration of the forum and i hope the admin paid us our income of our usefulness posts. 

There are some technical issues with the payment of this forum, do check out the about forum section for some answers but I am sure they will be resolved soon.

Posted (edited)

They will solve it my friend ! 
I have seen many posts for this problem .. guys don't worry and they will solve it soon !
I think its just will take few days

Edited by AmjadBydn

everyone is searching the answer of this question friend but no one know the exact reason of this problem, may be they block payment because they open registration or may be there is another reason.

There is no need to worry about this issue, as this problem faces all members of the forum, and we can do nothing but wait until the moderators can solve it as soon as possible.

Yes it was a problem, I also faced yesterday but today it has been resolved, I have received my payment. Thanks cryptotalk. The moderator already described that this issue will be resolved soon.

21 hours ago, marchal87 said:

My balance is shown in the attached photoIMG_20200326_184830.thumb.jpg.30687147871bd7fcb99ca53ef409d727.jpg

Yeah it was a temporary problem. Now, everything is working fine on Yobit counter because every post I have written got counted. Thanks Cryptotalk!

21 hours ago, marchal87 said:

Guys this type of problem is not the big issue, every site needs maintenance to run smoothly, Problem has been fixed i move my Bitcoin to my wallet you can send too, try now you are able now. 

If you like my post🙂 ❤️❤️encourage me with reputation 💙💙

📌📌 Please Use Precautions and stay safe From CARONA VIRUS

Keep helping to needy people in this Carona Satuation span widget

Today everything is fixed and you can see what the awards in the form of bitcoin have come. The cryptocurrency exchange replenished the balance of Yobit and Cryptotalk pays. 

Get Bitcoin for a forum post: https://forum.stake.com

Register and earn more on investment box: https://yobit.net

Use the pos algorithm on the exchange and make profit from staking: https://www.binance.com

When an administrator deletes a scammer post, you cannot count the post bit, so the post does not receive the money. However, the payment will start as soon as possible.

yes guys it was also  same problem with me the one member have also explain that that is a problem and cryptotalk admin have say in his one post

22 hours ago, marchal87 said:

I see a lot of this forum members are complaints too much about this maybe this is happening to all members, but I didn't faced with problem like that because I'm not done 100 post to be eligible for payment.

it was just a technical issue and it has fixed.we all have faced this problem.in today's evening when i entered i saw that my payment of 20 post,which was posted before two days have given.i think you also got it.so check out in yobit.