Pi mining even offline - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Pi mining even offline

On 6/7/2020 at 4:54 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have not used this application before but it seems that it will be good I will try it as long as it works without internet connection we can return to the application once a day and get some currencies from it I will try it

To see the reward, you need to connect to the internet. The app is not true mining app, it only just gives rewards per certain period of time, so it is a good idea but for now, the reward is not tradable and not profitable. 

The mining process is complicated and you need a lot of capital to buy mining devices. How is it possible to do mining with no network connection knowing that the basic condition of mining is the presence of the Internet and electricity, I am sure that this site is a waste of time only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, this PI is like a cloud mining app, but this one is legit, I think. I am a user of it, and base on what I see to other user of it, it has a good feedback. But just a reminder, if you want to see this currency in the market, I think it is not released yet so you can't see pi currency there. 

On 3/26/2020 at 5:11 PM, Ms.o said:

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide.

You can check its value on coingecko.

Yeah, I forgot I wanted to mine this coin, I will make sure to use your referral link. Since it's free and it won't stop me from doing other things on my mobile phone, why won't I give it a try. Maybe it will become tradable with the next phase of development.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, this PI is like a cloud mining app, but this one is legit, I think. I am a user of it, and base on what I see to other user of it, it has a good feedback. But just a reminder, if you want to see this currency in the market, I think it is not released yet so you can't see pi currency there. 

Well, this is true mate, many people are now start mining some Pi coins because this will be released soon, if someone didn't trust the Pi network, they can look at it in coingecko by seeing it's current price today, just keep mining and earned someday.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:35 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate, many people are now start mining some Pi coins because this will be released soon, if someone didn't trust the Pi network, they can look at it in coingecko by seeing it's current price today, just keep mining and earned someday.

Yes, mate. Many people are now persuade or convince to use Pi network because of it's offer and the value it has in the market. Although in top cryptomarket you can't access or see the value of Pi, I can assure to those who are not familiar or didn't know it yet that it is legit and you can earn real money from it, just like bitcoin and other crypto.

1 hour ago, Hatred said:

Many people are now persuade or convince to use Pi network because of it's offer and the value it has in the market

Well, the main goal of many people to invite other people to join in Pi network is to get some referral and also getting some percentage to increased their mining per hour but this is good for Pi also to become more popular by many people.

Coingecko is showing the price for Pi token? Are you sure ? Pi token is not officially listed on any cryptocurrency exchange yet. Maybe next year, they will list their Pi token on some of the major exchange sites. Anyway, it is a good mining app. 

Pi mining could be offline as it is prof of service it is using to reward but the coin itself not profitable, I still have the app but will soon delete it as I do not claim the daily reward again. 

i'm already using this app for many months. You don't have to do anything. It doesn't need a good device either. You just have to start the app and click mine every 24 hour. The more you refer the more you earn.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Pi token has no value yet. I left using this app due to doubts. Money will not come easily that Pi-network team is telling.But at least I am still searching information before telling it scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't believe that the value of will grow as the value of bitcoin is growing even I think that it is fake as this site is providing a free pi because I think that the no digital currency will be provided free of cost.

• +1 1

Read ok, maybe the last one should work, please, small ones were found, in which they live thanks to this money, which is small, And some even become rich. To be honest.

This app is really believable and paying. It gives good payment . I have also been using this pi mining. It can mine coins and it is possible even when we are offline.

Honestly, I am not satisfied with mining even offline, in my opinion all the coins that depend on mining on users' devices are fake and fake and they are sure to use the device's resources for other purposes, so sorry I don't think I will participate.

This application is genuine paying and I have utilized it for quite a while. Its one of my best versatile applications that will give you great benefit through your cell phone and it won't hurt it. You can likewise download electroneum application its like this application.

I have installed this app in my phone for many days.I opened it sometimes and close it.I was able to mine almost like 500+points has good value but bot has been list of exchange,I am waiting for exchange list.

Hi my dear.i have heard this project called pi network which has an application that you can use to mine this coin.  .its one of my best mobile apps that will give you good profit through your mobile device and it will not harm it. Besides its just for free and not really consume much date and phone batteries.

• +4 2

Pi Mining is one of the good projects I've seen. It does all kinds of mining online or offline without draining the battery of the phone or forcing the processor. You just need to click once a day. We can say that they have prepared an absolutely beautiful application in this regard.

Thanks for sharing dear it is good app for earning   through this app we earn free cryptocurrency  I am also use it and I earn from it. I hope in future it's rate should be increase like bitcoin   I am glade to join it because we eran  without any work 

Always be happy all members have a good day 

On 3/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, Ms.o said:

New opportunity to earn free crypto. You can mine even your offline,

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide.

You can check its value on coingecko.

To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Evilo and use my username  Evilo as your invitation code.

Thanks for sharing this information. But you have to share more information about pi app . I am also using this app and mostly are saying that pi app coin price increases one day. So what you think about @U Thant Zin Aung and @A bro you guys also share your opinion. 

Thanks. If you guys like my post give ❤️

thanks.

Have a nice day ☺️.