How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BarryHoward

How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software.

Thank you very much for providing the software that is going to help members in the forum to reduce their grammatical errors when they are making posts using this software will help the other members in the forum to easily understand what someone is posting.

Wow this was really helpful thanks for telling us about this site .. i will try it now .. honstly most of us have mistakes and we really needed this to write perfect sentences without mistakes .. good luck for me and all of you guys

• +2 1

On 3/26/2020 at 3:59 PM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

Thank you very much for giving this useful and valuable information about this software because I don't know much about this ginger software and I am badly in need of such of this software that I can prevent my grammar and spelling mistakes. I'll definitely try this software because I've found this software very helpful. 

• +1 1

There are many software products or extensions that will help our texts or writings to make error free. It is essential to use this software just because it helps to improve our writing skills, and also we can learn about our spelling mistakes and get to know how we can write error-free. The chrome extensions like grammarly, and online grammar and spelling checker(scribens) can help to reduce the mistakes and make our texts fair and meaningful.

Dear for spelling correction you must use auto correction feature in your keyboard, I'm personally using this feature it helps me alot. And about your second part of your question i will recommend you to read some basic book written on grammar. 

Thanks for sharing the idea and link that will help us correct our spelling mistakes it's will really be helpful to us in the platform as we know most of the members are not properly understanding English but due to gradually practice the and hard working in the forum they are able to become perfect in writing skills 

• +2 1

good to see this wonderful topic. Honstly most of us have mistakes and we really needed this software to write perfect sentences without mistakes .With the help of this software we can improve our English language. We can correct our grammar mistakes by using this software. Please try to improve your English and also spelling mistakes.

This site is really very useful and informative to reduce the spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. And this forum is also a tool to do to work constantly.

• +2 1

This is very useful and interesting to improve your grammer and spelling. In this forum you pay heed in spelling and grammer for the good post. I hope you try to best for it. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 3/26/2020 at 8:30 PM, Nezar said:

A very useful and valuable topic that will help all members who rely on the translator to write posts Thank you my friend and I hope that all members benefit from this post

I think the translator is not a good option in this forum because if you can not do this you should give try to your other skills instead of making try here and failing without getting something in the return.

I think it's a very good website for so many member of cryptotalk.Because we all know that there's so many members whom native language is not English.So it's general that some of them may have some problem with is.But now they can easily fix every mistake of a post by this website.Thank you so much for sharing about the site.

First of all, let me congratulate you for this great useful and great topic the truth is that this helps a lot of the rest of the members to continue doing things right in the forum personally I will start using it immediately to create my text correctly thank you very much. 

Personally, I am comfortable with the Google Translate program
It simplifies the translation process and corrects misspellings or grammar problems
I advise members to try it.

Yea it is right here only English language is allow so we must take care by writing any post and topic. Many people face difficulty to understand and write English because their language is not English. My language is not also English but I tried my best to reply correctly yea some mistakes I do whilen writing.But we must take care and also write correct spelling.

• +4 1

That's perfect. 

There are a lot of websites that offer recognition to spelling mistakes and language and correct it so if your English is weak recommend you using those sites

• +2 1

It is very difficult actually to reduce the grammar mistakes and to lower the mistakes we make in the spellings but we should learn these things in order to stay safe

Thank you my dear friend because I was facing alot of spelling mistakes this is very informative topic for me

This actually is really an awesome site to share it with us , i have seen many topics and posts with such grammatical mistakes , with this site it will help those people to write good posts with no mistakes and also help those who read the topics to understand it well and can easily react to the post.

Thank you, my friend, for your great post and for sharing your information. There are many users who use Google to correct their mistakes and avoid making mistakes and pay attention to their writing well. This site offers a good benefit that everyone can benefit from.

• +3 1

A good suggestion for members who are not fluent in writing in English, it is a good way to start writing without error in the rules, there are many translation applications but I like the site you mentioned, thank you for helping us beginners.

• +2 1

I have not used it before, but it seems a good site, and also the translation programs from Google have proven their worth in this matter and I think that the majority of members use it in order to improve the quality of the publication and get rid of writing errors

This is such a good posts my friend. This application will be useful to many in this forum who are facing problems with spelling and grammatical errors . They should definitely use it. It can be used by anyone who needs it. Thankyou for sharing such a good post.

You can enroll in English language learning courses and improve your language skills. There are also learning platforms that you can enter, because working here requires good English and not writing publications that contain spelling mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1