Crypto is VALUED, Fiat is POWERFUL - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Crypto is VALUED, Fiat is POWERFUL

Fiat is more powerful because its legality and power comes from the government itself and it is implemented and recognized all over the world. On the other hand, crypto is decentralized and powered by its users so its is good as a currency and also for trading. Crypto market is volatile where as fiat is comparatively more secure but i would choose crypto over fiat any day because it is unregulated and doesnot require the interference of any third party.

468x60-3.png

People are slowly moving to the valued side and sooner or later crypto will turn to me more important than fiat.

Exactly fiat is on top as it has backing of governments and banks. There are clear laws and regulations to use it. Yes crypto is popular but fiat is even more popular in the whole world.

Fiat is controlled by banks and governments . But crypto market is also controlled by big whales and investers . In Crypto also , who is holding more coins , those person is can do anything with crypto also .Yes, these are totally different with each other.

Obviously the valuation of all Crypto coins are of the accommodation on the reliance on the use if Fiat currency on the valuations. The fiat is obviously powerful. Crypto is also of a good investment property to be involved on

Just now, wilbertson said:

But crypto could be both, while Fiat have no chance of been valued, so in the future crypto have more chances than Fiat.

In the future crypto  have more chances i can't agree more, but when comes to normal use of money, crypto have a very low chance.

Edited by teminalibug

Frankly, banknotes remain the best and most widely used around the world and this is because they are very old currencies and I do not think that cryptocurrencies can replace them but it is very likely that they will work alongside them in the future

• +2 1

I accept that crypto is valued and fiat is powerful because fiat is controlled by powerful person like government but crypto is not controlled by anyone. There is no money like crypto.

We know that the value of digital currencies is determined from their price, which is determined according to the ruling currency. In fact, I mean paper currencies like the dollar and the euro. This matter may change one day and it is assumed that you deal in one currency.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me cryptocurrency is  much better then flat currency also you are right in cryptocurrency there are no third person or any government to intrapt in your transactions even you are responsible for everything you are doing in the cryptocurrency whether in flat currency we are having option because in this currency government has authorities 

While crypto is valuable and Fiat is strong, crypto is already in the Fiat market. Crypto can never replace fiat currency. Fiat is always in high places. Crypto can be used by everyone but Fiat does not apply to everyone. Weak class people are not able to use Fiat.

Well Crypto and fiat are two different aspects in my view, as fiat is physical and Crypto has whole blockchain behind it. And development on one doesn't seems to affect the development on other. And for me Crypto is best as technology is behind it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that paper currencies and cryptocurrencies are both strong in their fields, but perhaps paper currencies have a better advantage than cryptocurrencies as being legal and backed by central banks while some countries still fight cryptography and consider it illegal

Yes, you are right, but I think this time needs a lot of time, but after a while we will definitely see the cryptocurrencies in all financial dealings.

I think that cryptocurrencies are digital assets that are based on projects, some of which are real and some are fake, and cryptocurrencies can be linked to paper money only in order to determine its value.

I think that this situation will change one day, what really gives Fiat its value? In fact, it is just a piece of paper that has no value, but the economy of the countries and the gold associated with it is what makes them valuable, so that one day these currencies will be fiat without any value and are replaced by cryptocurrencies.

On 28.03.2020 at 22:32, Fedor00 said:

Fiat is much more valuable during this hard times because people can't go to work anymore meaning that they cannot earn money anymore. That's why many have sold their cryptos 

It is not necessary to compare Fiat is the first currency on earth. If altcoins are measured in the bitcoin scene. Then bitcoin itself is measured by Fiat as well as the capitalization. Of course, at this time, Fiat is more important. And bitcoin is the main crypto coin among altcoins.

• +1 1

crypto is really valued, because it gives sometimes good income, that the fiat can not give to you. and I think that despite of all cyber risks there is a tendency that digital assets will be more and more accepted.....

yes that's absolutely true fiat currency are much more valuable than cryptocurrency because it's backed by government and cryptocurrency is totally independent and one thing is that cryptocurrency is totally new concept

I agree with you fiat is more powerful then crypto because we evaluate crypto on fiat money, as you can see we always check coin value in usd, euro, yan etc for better choice we can not accept crypto as a main course of payment because it goes up down and the value changes. But as world have start adopting crypto these problems will be solved a be would have better system for fiat and crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

fiat currencies have a different function from the known cryptocurrencies since they allow to be a backup of assets when there is a collapse in the fall of cryptocurrencies, as we know having fiat currencies help us to keep our money safe in case of a crisis in crypto currencies such as bitcoin.

Although crypto market is small market but at the same time I know that it has big opportunity for those who have experience of trading of this market. We know fiat currencies are more powerful then crypto market due to high uses of fiat currencies. 

Crypto like bitcoin is considered to be a top valued cryptocurrency and even over fiat currency in those regions which recognize it as a currency but fiat currency will still be on top because it's the one mostly used for traditional ways of payments and even the one bitcoin it needs to be converted to fiat in order for someone to really do more out of it apart from online purchases and payments unless in those regions where it is widely accepted in stores.

• +1 1

Yes you right cryptocurrency have a advantage and also fiat currency have a advantage , for example the cryptocurrency is easy in transactions and have a really small fees , and also is not tracked. And the fiat currency is the popular one , and the most used , you can using it in everything.

Yes you are right, like you said crypto is valued and fiat is powerful, In this present time fiat is on top , fiat is powerful because it's controlled by government and banks , and it's controlled by powerful people, and it's being used worldwide.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day