Betting is good or not? - Page 9 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Betting is good or not?

I think betting is not good. people by using many web site are betting and some time they win but most of the time they lose and lost huge amount of money. so betting is not a good way.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:54 PM, myaccount1 said:

Yes this is the main reason about this fact that why i do't like gambling  which is gambling addiction and in gambling when a person every day hope that he will win and recover his loss but he is not recovering his loss. 

I like gambling but only sport betting. Some peoe are just getting it wrong and gamble wrongly. Gambling suppose to be for fun and risk money that you can lose, just little amount of money.

I think bitting is not good.  Beacuse if you bitting then some time you win but most of the time you loss crypto. For this reason i am not supporting bitting.   

That is depend on people, If betting makes them good and find peace,  or some people tread betting as a money making machine I think they will dissapointed when they lose money. 

Selling IUOx token for discounted. 

Check IOU rating here & website 

https://icomarks.com/ico/iou

https://iou.io

Whether DICE is good or not depends on yourself, if you consider it to be entertaining then it is good, considering it as a win or loss it becomes negative so let it make you happy.

Just now, tranhungritc said:

Whether DICE is good or not depends on yourself, if you consider it to be entertaining then it is good, considering it as a win or loss it becomes negative so let it make you happy.

Dice is good and in dice you can make more money but if you have good skills about dice and also when you good experience about the winning in dice.

I think it’s good or bad if you don’t know what to do with bets and don’t decide to take control of your earned money by placing bets on different fields at the same time in order to get a compensation mechanism to return all your money with profit.

Yes bitting is not good. I think most of the people need investment in crypto. Beacuse if they invest this forum then they earn more money.