Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

It really depends on a lot of factors like how much money do you want to invest, how much time do you have available daily and how much profit do you want to make. Neither trading or holding is bad

Holding coins is for someone that doesn't know how to trade. You can hold coins and day trade to maximize your earnings.

Trading is a huge part of the market, and holding is such a small percentage, that it's not really that important. The real skill is trading, but there's no skill in holding. Day trading is the bread and butter of crypto, and if you want to make money, then you're going to learn how to trade. 

Trading really takes time and you must focus at it at all times when you watch the market. If you have the time, go full time on trading but if you are just taking crypto as an extra income, then you should hold.

Believe me, this method only applies to people who understand the mechanism of crypto trading and have a good mental, not easily panic. 

Yeah, crypto trading is the best way to earn a good profit compare to holding a coin for a long period of time because on trading you can generate a profit on a daily basis unlike holding you need to wait for at least 6 months. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Absolutely trading is much better than holding a coin because on trading you can generate an income on a daily basis unlike on holding you need to wait for a long time.

Both are good ways to earn money but I think crypto trading is better than holding a coin because in trading we don't need to wait a huge time just like when you hold a coin. So in short time in trading here is huge possibility earn much more money.

Long-term investments when we can put money, without touching the money, in electronic money transactions, I always find great profit from the bet during the course we have chosen dai.Tat right type of electronic money, will be profitable in the future or will have some input.

Coins are different. There are coins that are not profitable to trade it is worth hold. And there are coins that have a large volume of trading that is worth trading. Trading is a daily income about hold coins for the future.

• +3 1

I think that Crypto trading is better than holding a coin because if we hold any coin we need to wait for a long time to get profit on the other hand if you do trading then in a short time you get our profit,

Yah, i agree with this, because for me it's legit that crypto trading is better than holding a coin and more safer, you will be sure it will be safe. And i know more about crypto. 

Although I prefer to trade the strategy of holding coins for a year or two, but can you tell us the names of those currencies so we examine the matter and see how much profit happened in a year or two, if I liked the results may change my opinion and holding coins.

On 11/21/2019 at 9:12 PM, takbir said:

Trading is very risk but I think that those people who are holding bitcoin and still not sold I think that very soon they will recover their lost, because we are hopeful that very soon bitcoin price will recover.

That's the reason why holding is not best all the time like what happen to bitcoin now. It is best to trade with altcoins because altcoins have low market cap and can easily be doubled when it pumps.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/17/2019 at 8:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Although this decision varies from person to person, I think it is better to trade.  Especially since I am a short-term investor and I want to make a profit in a short time, I can easily say that crypt trading is something for me.  Of course, making long-term hodl is a less risky and more profitable method but I am not patient enough to wait that long.  In addition, expectation, excitement, action and activity are also good reasons for being active in the market.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:34 PM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

It is about how you are good at something or what suits you the best or what would you prefer and comfortable with. You'll get more profit than holding since holding takes a lot of time than trading. 

Yes Good traders can earn more then crypto-currency investors. But trading require lot of time and market analysis. If a person has good trading knowledge and skills trading is better for them.

2 minutes ago, Lilson said:

I still prefer trading because holding bitcoin is boring and it takes time to make it grow compare to trading just need to spend some time and invest extra effort to gain a profit. indeed trading is better because it double your money in a given time but still you need a good skills and trading skills to trade better, the better skills you have more money you gain, more profit. 

I dont understund what do you mean...why you think that holding is not trading??

When you buy a coin than you hold it this mean that you are going to trade 

The hold happned when you believe in certen coin and you think that yo can get high profits so you preffer to not sell.

Many people think holding is going to make them rich, but trading can really make your money grow. I had that same way of thinking when I first started, but now that I trade all the time, I prefer that over holding.

You're right holding is boring, and who knows how long you will have to hold, before you see some kind of money. Holding is for people who don't want to work to increase their money, and trading is for hard working people that get reward for their efforts. 

Day trading is really good, but before to trade you must have enough knowledge or else you will end up failing. well i think both of this option are good, while you are trying to learn to trade, hold some coins for now. then once you think your knowledge is good enough to do trading, then try if you earn profit then keep continuing. 

Crypto trading is better but I think we have to wait until the price go high. so in crypto trading short time holding is good. long term holding can give you huge profit.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:34 PM, Muneeb said:

I agree with you. It will be more productive if we trade for coins that we have planned to keep for 1-2 years. Because even with our trade, if we have not succeeded in selling at a higher price, our coins will not be lost or forfeited. There is still a chance for us to increase the amount.

That is a good story if you can double your coin right now because you will have a chance to see the price will start to reach the higher price later. You can still trade those coin to make it bigger so your opportunity to make a profit will bigger too. But you have the other option of the coin so your chance to have a bigger portfolio will always open. I am sure that if you can repeat the process, it's only a matter of time before you can make a bigger profit later. But still, be careful because we don't know where the market will to go.

From the topic I will say it depends on the type of coin you want to trade and also the type of coin you are holding, there are some coins you will hold and earn high return after sometime, while some day-trading give you high return too.

you can see that the market is continually changing and is giving indications of going down strongly in whenever, so on the off chance that you hold long You will lose cash, the market is bearish in the long haul so I trust you should just exchange the day to have the option to limit the hazard. what's more, will propose you not to go for exchanging except if you are basically certain that you will have the option to make some generally excellent benefit. It will be increasingly beneficial for you in the event that you go for holding of some great coin for longer time.

• +4 1