Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

Of course that's very true. Trading crypto is better than holding coins. because holding a coin will not always increase the price continuously, you better start trading so you can get a lot of profit

21 hours ago, Kaide21 said:

I still prefer trading because holding bitcoin is boring and it takes time to make it grow compare to trading just need to spend some time and invest extra effort to gain a profit.

If you really know how to trade it is not a problem trading just like most good traders, the would rather continue their day trading rather than to just HODL for some months before selling but hodling is the best option for a bit good trader.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes sure its better to trade than hold, cause trader even if the coin is dropping is got profit but holder is only aiming the coin to pumping.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/4/2019 at 11:55 AM, Kaide21 said:

Trading cryptocurrencies is better than keeping a currency. One of the reasons for better cryptocurrency trading is that keeping a currency is a digital currency that helps us to hold more money than using cash. Cash is easy to lose, and virtual money is rarely stolen by thieves

Yeah trading cryptocurrency is better than holding it, the market can swing anytime and if you are holding you wouldn't be able to profit on these price swing and if prices that to fall you will be at a lost.

3 minutes ago, netblock said:

yes i bit also day trading as if tge value would come up with my expectations but also holding for long term is better in different ways and tactics or wiser to choose on what token to be hold long. and i can announce for holding bitcoin as it is most commonly known and have bigger value so in return bigger impact also.

DAY trading is good, you have the whole day to be selling and buying cryptocurrency to make money, you may choose to hold a coin, just make sure the coin you are holding is very good, else you will be holding for a long time.

I also think that trading is much better than the hold. Since in trading everything depends almost on you, you gain experience and knowledge. The hold is more like the hope that on some day the price of a coin will rise sharply and you will get a huge profit, which may not happen.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

On 10/17/2019 at 1:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

If you have done well, then your strategy has worked as you expected, both have their advantage, if you trade with consistency it is very likely that if you have decent profits as you are commenting, you see, now if you keep a cryptocurrency with a Good roadmap will most likely be that if you go out with a lot of advantages over it, in the long term many serious cryptocurrencies have represented huge profits being thus hidden gems for the conventional view of the traditional market, pr that is good to make a filter before investing in a new token.

Holding coins will certainly not be good if with a little capital, but holding is also not always bad. If we can analyze the project it will not be disappointing to hold a coin. Like Bitcoin and Nano (XRB)

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes its more better to trade cryptocurrency than holding the because if you trade you got profit in both movement dump and pump. But if you hold you will only got profit in pumping and if the coin will be demoed you'll get lost.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yeap, Crypto trading is more profitable than holding coin but it does happen when you make a profit while trading, The most important thing is where you are comfortable and you think better but I prefer tradin...

• +1 1

it pretty depends on the period of time that u do trading/holding in the first of the 2017 who holds coin made more than 1000% of profit for now days i think is better to trade and wait the alts season to start holding

Yes that's is true its more good if you trade than holding because if you hold for 6 years and that's coin is stable coin it means you hold it for six years but earn nothing but if you use your coins for trading you can increase them if you are good trader.

For me, the choice is yours. If you belive your coin will someday get a high value, then I recommend on holding your coin. But if you do not believe, trade it. Anyways, its just the same case.

Crypto trading is surely better. Why holding your money when you can get profit out of it and grow it. When crypto tradiing you got to be aware of the crypto values and. Study them then choose wisely so you will get the best profit out of crypto.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:34 PM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

I hold bitcoin in 2014 and sell it in 2017, I earn more than 500% to hold, can I argue that holding is better than trading?

Holding and trade are fine for me as long as they can be used to make a profit. I'm a little confused because that person's expertise can be different, I mean trading can be better and holding can also be better, this depends on your expertise and the market itself.

Both are correct, there are people who take advantage of hold, and another to trade, although I prefer to trade because it is much better and money becomes a snowball, it grows more and more and you do more of it So trading is the best option.

When Bitcoin was first released, it was definitely a much better decision to hold than to trade. Nowadays, it's much harder to tell. But even a few years ago one of my relatives, who isn't a trader, made almost a million dollars holding.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Indeed it is so, trading is more able to maximize crypto fluctuations than holding, we know that crypto volatility changes so quickly from the bottom to up or up to buttom. These benefits are aligned with the risks that will be faced, not all can make multiple profits on trading. You are one who has trading skills.

It depends. Even if the price of a coin is going down a lot in the future it could also go up a lot and you recover all your losses plus you maybe make some profit. That's why it is called long term because you don't care about every small drop of the price 

I really agree with you, it’s give us more profit than holding but if we new and didn’t have any trading skill before i think holding was more better and training trading first, Just learn and learn and we can see where is better for us it’s trading or hold who knows

• +2 1

Your thinking is very good and I like the way you think.
Of course we have coins and some even save a lot of coins for the future but I think it is more directed to those of you who have coins and then trade them so that you can get a large profit from trading.
Rather than having coins only kept for years it is better to trade or invest so that the coins can multiply so that they have more coins.
I will not forget the way you think I will even apply it the way you trade when I have coins.

Most coins are not even worthy to go for so yes trading is better. I will say we should be careful even with trading, as the risk factor is quite high if we are unable to get right. We should always be wise with all these factors to be able to succeed in long run.

On 17/11/2019 at 12.27, asspaniz said:

Trading is higher than that because there is double your money in a certain time but after that you might need skills and change the way to increase higher, if in your opinion, maybe you should buy as a whole.

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion.
Of course you can trade the coins that you have so that your money can double or there is double the money you have after you trade that money. So after you get everything then you can buy as much as you want, the rest you have to change skills by increasing higher.