Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

If you have enough information and are less excited, trading is the best option, but if you have patience, keeping a coin you trust is a much better idea. 

Certainly trading is more profitable if you are an expert in the analysis. As for storage, this depends on the currencies you store and the amount

8 minutes ago, habspepar said:

but the thing is that rading isnt for everybody since parts of newbies purchase coins and offer them quick at 5% misfortune since the advertise is going down so i think hodl can offer assistance those folks.

Certainly trading requires practice experience. Storage is safer. For starters, they should be aware of the dangers of the two first

Well this depends on the person if the person already have experience then trading is really good, however if the person does not have enough yet knowledge to trade then holding a coin is a wise choice.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:49 AM, Nicecrypto said:

Let's not forget to reiterate that trading in general is not an easy task and more so when is bear market. If the person is a good trader fine but if not, you might end up lossing more money in trading. 

Trading is like investing and earning money in a specific time. And keep the money as an investment and leave it long term. Transactions that generate profits on a daily basis and holding coins will generate seasonal profits. trading gives you fast profits and less losses, trading will improve your crypto knowledge and help you become rich.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:20 PM, Libera21 said:

i dont think so if you cant loss a money for trading . as i can see my cousin she loss a lot of money in trading but because of it he knowledge about trade is increase sge understand how or when you trade or should i say buy and sell .

For me I think this will depend on your choice, both are good  way to make good profit in the cryptocurrency world without much waste of time 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:41 AM, lucky80 said:

I do not understand you get twice the profit from holding coins or trading? Yes, indeed, trading is one way to make a profit. congratulations on your success and happy trading

You need some small knowledge to determine which coins are profitable to hold. I suggest following some good signals if you don't have the knowledge. It's actually better than holding a single coin but to my knowledge, cryptocurrency is a common name for all coins and tokens.

Holding will take time actually, you will need a lot of time from months to years in hope for bullrun to come. Its not that good to really go into holding unless you bough your coins from the beginning that its price is just cents.  But if you bought it for about $10K and I'm not talking about altcoin of course.

If you bought your BTC for $10k, you need to keep trading to profit and that you need to learn how to trade too.

That you did is trading . Trading means buy something and sell that to bigger price .And you do the same thing but you are just Lucy that your coin doubled . 

trading daily or for short period of time is more profitable than holding because in holding you aren't really sure about the future price,and you will just missing the chances of gaining profits everytime it increase.

Crypto Trading will always be better, than just to wait when yuor assets to rise in price, the little changes can bring profits to you in trading

I think my profit is about 15-20% in general. Crypto talk is a real site.  Crypto talk is a trusted site in online job. Crypto talk work is a very simple.  Crypto talk work with payment regularly.  Crypto talk rules are very good.  

not necessarily. I personally think it depends on the situation. trading may be more beneficial than holding, since holding periods are entirely unprofitable. trade half and keep half.

i think pretty much everyone agree with you here because trading a coin will help you earn more money and also get more coins like when we do scalping.

The results of the preceding days were enjoyable for folks who invested. Prices engage in departed up, it has finished excellent profits for those who bought before.
Now with low down prices it may be well-mannered to buy. To concoct a profit later.

If you are trading short term then you do not need to hold your comments, but if you are trading long term then your coins need to be held for holding because you understand the position of the market, you have to sell and hold it long term for higher profit.

Holding on to trading If you pick and hold good coins while trading, then you can make good profits, but this may take a long time and you may have to wait a long time if you lose patience.  Can't trade.

Yes, it is. I think that the currencies will rise due to economic and political crises, and the encryption will achieve significant profits, but I think prices will decrease soon, then they will rise unusually.

Yes, it is an excellent choice and there are several good things in the cryptocurrency market because trading in it is very profitable from other markets such as Forex and therefore trading in cryptocurrencies is profitable because one currency may reap big profits from it if it rises significantly

48 minutes ago, reza2993ab said:

Trading in Crypto is better than  hold coins. Because you can be much more beneficial in  trading in a crypto. But hold coins, you have to wait long for money earning money.

Trading is far better than holding any coins including bitcoin, you can get the skills and trade them for good profits

On 10/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, saski said:

Crypto trading is a good option if you have a good knowledge, also all depends of time you bought , if you bought the bottom then holding could be better than trading, but if you bought the top holding will get you a huge loss.

Trade need good analysis this market and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good trusted and very good safety trading site and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good security and very good safety trading site and I am used very good trading site

More trading is only for good and experience traders new investors if done trading on daily basis then you can suffers high loss always difficult for new investors to earn from investing in bitcoin. 

On 10/17/2019 at 8:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

It depends on how much you trust that coin's future. If you are sure that this coin will be in a higher price in one or two years, then holding it is. Otherwise, trading is for short-term ups and downs in the coin's price (like Bitcoin).