Bitcoin and its divided opinions - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Bitcoin and its divided opinions

Bitcoin could become a global currency, however there are experts who claim that Bitcoin is only a financial bubble, others even consider its use to be intended for criminal activities.

What is your personal opinion on the future of Bitcoin? 

3 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin could become a global currency, however there are experts who claim that Bitcoin is only a financial bubble, others even consider its use to be intended for criminal activities.

Somehow i doubt that any of these experts have read or understood the bitcoin whitepaper, monetary value that can be transferred as easy as email with an open source program has value. Just like internet had value when people were complaining that it was for nerds.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

6 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend many people share his different opinion about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a future digital currency. Now corona viruses effect bitcoin and bitcoin is on the riase more. I think bitcoin is a future money in the digital world.

If friend I share your opinion Bitcoin (BTC) will cross borders and become a world currency in some years 

Bitcoin has many enemies for this reason you can find a lot of false news about it, but when you find those who afraid about Bitcoin, that means the future of Bitcoin will be bright because is profitable and all people have access to it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

At first, I thought that Bitcoin bubble would disappear, but when I started working in coding and making a profit and bitcoin started paying for buying and selling via the Internet and I had his own money changers in many countries then I realized that he would have a bright future and it would become global

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is not a bubble. It is a cryptocurrency that no one can control. It is completely independent and its transactions are fast

• +4 1

I do not think that bitcoin is a criminal activity. Bitcoin was created in order to invest in it. And what then, money is a criminal syndicate. Don't you say anything about money. 

Yes everyone have its own idea but the main thing is that now everyone is talking about bitcoin and in near future it will also become the golbal currency. 

Bitcoin is the virtual currency and by its name, it has the price volatility. Some experts might say it as the financial bubble because sometimes Bitcoin price goes very high and sometimes it will fall back below. There will be no guarantee of the price stability at all. 

• +1 3

On 3/26/2020 at 6:31 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin is already a global currency. There are millions of merchants accepting it, and millions of users and holders. This in a worldwide scale. There is nothing as Bitcoin and never was. It has grown because it is decentralized, secure, trustless and because it actually works.

• +1 1

On 3/26/2020 at 10:01 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Blockchain technology is big invention to make financial system easy for everyone. I think bitcoin would be asset like gold in future. If we talk about crime then it is available in everywhere not only in crypto. Stablecoins would be used as currencies in future.

• +1 2

well there are facts to evry point made about bit coins that is why almost every individual seams to have his or her own perspective toward the creation of bitcoin but i think the positive part has a greater support. 

On 3/26/2020 at 12:31 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

however there are experts who claim that Bitcoin is only a financial bubble

With Bitcoin now more than ten years of age? Very unlikely. It would probably take an economic disaster of the scale of the 1930's Depression for Bitcoins to fail now, but then again, so is the U.S. dollar, and many others will also fail along with it.

others even consider its use to be intended for criminal activities

As long as anything is valuable, it can be used for criminal activities. Fiat can be used. Works of art can be used. Even a monkey can use a banana for bribing LOL. So people should just drop this notion because the same thing can also be said for fiat.

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes, this is true, if Bitcoin is adopted, be the party of the major countries, it will become a stable currency like the dollar, and it will be used as a methode in buying and paying also.

For me the future of Bitcoin is depending to its users. We, the users must know its capabilities to ensure its existence like example we must know how the trading works or even support the project. In the case of some people who thinks that Bitcoin is bad, I can't blame them because they are grown old in the world in which fiat system occur. The only mission we must do to help this people is to teach them how this stuffs works to continue its movement.

• -1 1

In my opinion, bitcoin would not be active as it now in a hundred years, however in the closest future it will be only getting bigger on the market of the world.

Everything has its pros and cons, and Bitcoin certainly has some negatives, but it is not a financial bubble because the positives are many and every day its use increases in all areas of life

Even  not because of crypto crimes happened around the world and with the used of this digital or crypto currency where in transactions cannot be tracked easily,well i think those criminals will get advantage of it and abuse more to make such crimes.

• +1 1

I think that bitcoin will be famous and become a global currency, with it expanding world. Those who think that bitcoin is only a financial bubble is wrong because bitcoin can make you money. 

I see that Bitcoin is indeed a global currency and became so for years because it is dealt around the world and for its use in crimes this is possible but even FIAT currencies are used for crimes

THINK POSITIVE

Bitcoin tendrá un futuro muy grande y su precio será muy alto y muchos países comenzarán a depender de esta moneda. Estoy seguro de esto. En cuanto a esta moneda, fue creada para ayudar a las personas y no para participar en enfrentamientos criminales. Sin embargo, hay muchas personas que compran contrabando en Internet oscuro y pagan Ruta de la criptomoneda porque no se puede rastrear

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/14/2020 at 11:21 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I see that Bitcoin is indeed a global currency and became so for years because it is dealt around the world and for its use in crimes this is possible but even FIAT currencies are used for crimes

Yes there are divided opinions in bitcoin and in every other cryptocurrencies. Others are not approved because they don't want to change money and the current currency. Others are supportinf it because they want a change in their life. 

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Amirkhan said:

Bitcoin is a very valuable virtual currency and there are many optional way of using it in making transaction and in digital transactions. 

Many people prefers bitcoin for earning through trading and other means than making business transactions, that is not yet largely appreciated.

It is not that long ago to be accepted in society and the accusations that you are accused of regarding suspicious transactions they should know that blockchain technology has evolved means that there will be no friction. I want to say that both currencies are approved in suspicious business, not just digital currencies. Talak was just a reason not to accept her in the community

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

my personal opinion is that bitcoin is the future as more and more people understand the advantages of using it and in the future it will be adopted as the main payment method...

• +1 1