How to protect your computer from hidden mining - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

How to protect your computer from hidden mining

I never suffer from my device because I do not open the links strangers send to me and every one of us should not contact spammers.

This topic is very important and there are many people whose personal computers are used in mining without knowing this, in order to avoid this problem you must use an effective antivirus program that detects hidden mining in your computer

Thanks for the information to protect computer from hidden mining. I have read  a lot the post about the hidden mining and I have already started protecting my device. Hidden mining is like malware in your computer . So we should be always safe from that.

By protecting our smartphone devices and if we don't made our devices security risk free then we don't securing our funds into crypto market. Because nothing secure in crypto market hackers can hack to our account at any time if you don't secure it. 

I think that many parties at the present time are trying to mining on the devices, you can use the Task Manager in Windows Tin and try to find the program that uses the processor or the graphics card and try to delete it in order to get rid of the matter

hidden mining is one of the most unethical ways of earning crypto, sites stealing your PC power and reducing your PCs life to earn crypto currencies it's like stealing, thanks for helping us protect ourselves from these attacks

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 5/13/2020 at 8:37 PM, Irish said:

If you don't want to br a victim of hidden mining on your personal computer, it is better if you always use incognito tabs, don't store your personal information on your computer and always clean your computer and install a virus detecting app or simply anti virus apps.

Adding an adblocker also helps. I use "uBlock Origin" in my browsers and besides ads they also block hidden miners in the websites code. Now if someone is infected by a mining virus then probably needs to try and remove it with malwarebytes or reformat his system in the worst case scenario.

Along with the rise of cryptocurrencies, the online threat of cryptojacking is also emerging. These threats remain hidden and secretly consume the computing power of your device for mining. But with enough data and online protection, its a threat that can be easily avoided.

468x60-3.png

On 3/25/2020 at 8:57 PM, Jone20 said:

Crypto Jacking has become one of the biggest Internet threats, but most people don't even know what or what to do to protect devices from it.
It is simply the use of other people's computers in mining cryptocurrencies, and hackers do this by sending malicious links to users and when it opens it the mining codes are loaded onto the computer.

How do you know if a site is using your machine in hidden mining?
Once you notice a slow performance in your computer with a high temperature during access to a site, you must suspect this site and start scanning your device.

How to protect your machine from being used in hidden mining operations?
There are a number of measures we can take to protect our devices from cryptocurrency mining the fastest is Relying on Internet browser add-ons that detect the presence of cryptocurrency mining software code, and then prohibit their use of the computer while visiting any website on the browser.

It is important to be safe always here in cryptocurrency and we should keep ourselves from harm like this problem here when your computer mines automatically it is dangerous because it can damage your computer without you knowing it 

Thank you dude for such an amazing update to help member's using PC to get protected from malecious links as oftens happen this result from the crypto Jacking. I will like to know more about this as usual by making more research.

The computer's passwords and IDs must be kept in a safe place to protect the computer's hidden traces Also, if you need to have a backup file when using a computer then if it is lost or stolen we can easily trust the backup.

The most common mining attack is through botnents i think other malware could be responsible too. So, malware are responsible for this, the best you can do it to visit trusted sites that will not install malware into your devices. That is the best as prevention is better than cure. 

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, Yomose said:

The most common mining attack is through botnents i think other malware could be responsible too. So, malware are responsible for this, the best you can do it to visit trusted sites that will not install malware into your devices. That is the best as prevention is better than cure. 

In fact, you are right, but I noticed what can make use to protect our devices against all these attack is to make sure we do not use our wallet computers and phones to browse or the bros win should be infrequent and safe by visting only safe domain. 

First, it is not necessary to access unknown sites and use the computer that is used for trading in this matter, but rather a different computer must be used with different accounts. Secondly, the protection programs must be constantly updated, which prevent many risks, and thirdly, the RAM consumption status and the space used before the screen card must be monitored and the capabilities provided by the processor, all at their height Unreasonably and unjustifiably means that the device is being exploited for mining.

• +1 1

Crypto Jacking has become one of the biggest Internet threats, but most people don't even know what or what to do to protect devices from it.
It is simply the use of other people's computers in mining cryptocurrencies, and hackers do this by sending malicious links to users and when it opens it the mining codes are loaded onto the computer.

Once you notice a slow performance in your computer with a high temperature during access to a site, you must suspect this site and start scanning your device.

There are a number of measures we can take to protect our devices from cryptocurrency mining the fastest is Relying on Internet browser add-ons that detect the presence of cryptocurrency mining software code, and then prohibit their use of the computer while visiting any website on the browser.

I am also one of the victim of these sites because I didn't notice that my CPU is heating up when I am visiting the site so I continue to use it then my CPU suddenly burned and I need to buy another one and I need to keep safe.

Not to enter foreign sites, register in them and invest in them And do a permanent update of anti-virus software and check the features of the device used periodically and note if there is here an excessive effort made by the computer is not logical.

• Useful or interesting 1

I found one app which is called start miner app and it is mining almost 2$ valued Btc per day. Is it possible. Whenever I use chrome my phone's temperature start rising. Will it effect my phone life. If anyone notices it please reply. I am not creating a post because my doubt Not worth of a post. 

Of course, it is to have an antivirus on your computer! Also, you should only install secure apps, and when installing some pirated content, you should remove the checkboxes from additional installations! I think that simple solutions can protect you. Also, do not forget about strong passwords and keys.

Sharing knowledge is the best thing that we can do here in cryptotalk because with just sharing our knowledge, we can also help the beginners to expand their knowledge.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:57 AM, Jone20 said:

though when this happends is very obvious somethings people just doesnt realized this type of problem as they will think it more as they installed a virus then trying to find it in the end theres nothing i think the easiest to remove it is looking through task manager or going to windows defender to do full scan on the hdd last resort is reformat.

Antivirus is best cure of malcius file including mini hiden virus that ejack your password and important so be frequently use your antivirus at any pace

16 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

Simply open task manager on your computer and see all the processes and for preventing these hidden miners use updated windows and install an anti malware program that also protect you from online attacks .

We can minimize this type of anonymous activity by using paid anti virus and genuine windows. Never download any suspicious files because they can contain virus and you won't be aware of. So, be careful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Simply open task manager on your computer and see all the processes and for preventing these hidden miners use updated windows and install an anti malware program that also protect you from online attacks .

You are right @Maaz sultan,anti malware software can be good for preventing such attacks and also for cleaning them but i think paid anti malware software are more reliable and working than the free ones ,i will recommend you to buy it from Microsoft for your windows.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎