How to protect your computer from hidden mining - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

How to protect your computer from hidden mining

Yes, of course, mining on devices without their owner knowing is fraud and theft in which the device’s performance weakens, reduces its speed, and may be damaged, but we always advise users not to enter unreliable or known links before examining them. This is an opinion reason. Devices can be examined by knowing browser extensions. Added and confirmed

This is not difficult to protect your computer from the hidden meaning I suggest you that you should to be create high security of your computer and protect all your accounts on your computer that is beneficial for you

this software is very important because if we are always connected with the internet and we do not know who and how can access to our computer and use it for the mining.

I don't work in Crypto currencies with PC I prefer using mobile devices mostly depends on free earnings sites like faucets and several similar campaigns. I'm considering using system for working in Crypto world to start buying and selling of Value altcoins along with the bitcoin but not mining its requirements is too expensive to me 

Thanks for your idea. I mainly use anti virus for my system. The anti virus always use to detect any kind of mining malware present in my system and its will be removed. Avoid clicking on any links you see online. 

My friend, such fraudulent acts harm the reputation of cryptocurrencies and encryption, and we must take some precautionary measures to avoid such fraud by designing applications that are competent to protect computers from external attacks. 

• +2 1

just protect .. I don't know.  But to make sure that the possibility of hidden mining to get to your computer tends to zero, you can just protect your data well and carefully watch what you download and where and where you go.

Thank you very much for your advice friend, it is true that hackers are on the lookout to take over the services of our GPU to undermine or even steal the information from our accounts, protection is very important and it is something that we should never take for granted, Thank you very much for your help, I hope to continue investigating on the subject to learn more about the methods of computer hackers and take better care of myself.

I heard the news about this that when he played the games in the computer it will laggy and sometimes it will crashed until he found that the game that he downloaded has contained a secretly mining bitcoin code. It is better that you installed an anti virus and make sure always keep update it. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The different  computer must be used with different accounts. Secondly, the protection programs must be constantly updated, which prevent many risks, and thirdly, the ram consumption status and the space used before the screen card. 

I didn't know that they can use our computer for mining while we're visiting their website. I didn't surprised, i think we can understand if our computers works slowly. I think it won't happened to us if we use trustable websites. I never use any exchange our other  platforms , if i don't trust %100.

• +1 1

The hidden mining process causes real problems that affect the targeting of the device, as it has to face the experience of browsing sites that use hidden mining from the very slow performance of its device. 

I did not know that the mining on your computer can be done in a hidden manner. I think that this matter is done through your consent to a certain command from within your device and the matter is a hoax

You are right, hidding mining has become very popular due to the increase in price of different currencies. For that reason, it is essential to take care of our devices so that they are not used to mine any cryptocurrency.
Personally, I try to browse through known sites and rarely give in to websites of dubious reputation or with many advertisements. Besides that, I also use some add-ons, as mentioned in the publication.

Once there is a large use of computer hardware in the background, you should monitor the programs that are running in the background through the task manager, and if you do not find anything like strange programs or the like, then here you need to format the computer and install the system again, beware of mining viruses because they exhaust the computer without realizing .

• +3 1

I agree with you, many hackers try to exploit our mining devices, and this is a bad thing and may affect the life span of the device. I hope that these solutions that you provide to us will help us protect ourselves.

• +4 1

Hello dear member of this forum, I want to thank you for publishing this information, I will take it into account and I will check my computer so as not to have a hidden mining.

Yes, my dear friend. You're right. It's annoying. We must pay attention, not click and get into these disturbing things that would harm the security of our accounts. All appreciation.

I agree with you, hidden mining is very dangerous and causes great slowdowns in our computers. You can protect yourself by monitoring CPU activity or using some programs that help protect your computer.

• +1 1

On 3/25/2020 at 7:57 PM, Jone20 said:

Crypto Jacking has become one of the biggest Internet threats, but most people don't even know what or what to do to protect devices from it.
It is simply the use of other people's computers in mining cryptocurrencies, and hackers do this by sending malicious links to users and when it opens it the mining codes are loaded onto the computer.

How do you know if a site is using your machine in hidden mining?
Once you notice a slow performance in your computer with a high temperature during access to a site, you must suspect this site and start scanning your device.

How to protect your machine from being used in hidden mining operations?
There are a number of measures we can take to protect our devices from cryptocurrency mining the fastest is Relying on Internet browser add-ons that detect the presence of cryptocurrency mining software code, and then prohibit their use of the computer while visiting any website on the browser.

To protect your computer from hidden mining, your computer browser can activate a system that checks all applications installed on your computer, if a foreign website or application is found that is considered spam, the system will not process it. Examples of such systems include Adblock Plus, maybe you can look for a similar system that has the same function as Adblock Plus.

• +3 1

In fact, this is the first time that I heard about hidden mining, and anyone was able to access our personal computer in a secret way and through the Internet without our knowledge, in fact this issue is dangerous and frightening and it may harm the computer without knowing so I will try to take the necessary measures to protect myself with such Breakthroughs

• +2 1