Some advice for people who want to create their own currency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Some advice for people who want to create their own currency

My advice would be to first of think about how your cryptocurrency could be applied in life or on the internet, because many new coins just don't have any sense in them.

• +1 2

On 3/25/2020 at 6:06 PM, Nezar said:

Hello friends we all know that creating our own cryptocurrency is very difficult and requires a large income and sums of money, but there are many people who have the ability to create currencies, so I will provide some advice that can benefit everyone

1-It is a mistake to expect people to easily accept your digital currency, so you must focus on what people need and you must know what your currency is used and how well your users' needs are met.

2-A prototype must be created and its concept must be explained and made clear to others.

3-You should think like a hacker, meaning that you should constantly look for gaps and pitfalls in your currency and try to put yourself in the shoes of pirates and think like them to find weaknesses in your currency.

4-For consumers: everyone must be willing to create new digital currencies, for this you need to clearly define the features or USP of your currency for the end user.

5-Nobody is perfect, so always make sure to build your product at the right pace, because changes and modifications are part of the process.

6-Looking for mining workers, once you get your currency you need to find mining workers in an effort to build confidence and express your vision and thus you will get a true understanding of your idea that you must stick to in the long run.

7-If you are not a technical person in modern technology, you must have another person good in it to deal with the coding part

8-You must decide whether you want to create a Bitcoin division or create a new digital currency from scratch and should choose one of the options that best suits your specific needs.

As a reminder: The most important currency that was created so far is the bitcoin coin that was established in 2009 and is one of the first digital currencies that stunned the world and sparked widespread controversy as it achieved sudden and unexpected price jumps, and the bitcoin coin is followed by the importance of the ethereum currency. There are also Ripple, Litecoin, Nemo, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Minyoro, and others, and many popular and discarded digital currencies have been built.

Translated from

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aitnews.com/2018/01/23/%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%A6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%83/amp/

My only tip is you will need a large amount of money to create your own currency. If you have that large amount then you can create a currency that you will own but it will be hard to collect people to ask for help

• +1 1

These are valuable advice, although I will not think of creating my own currency, but I suspect that you neglected an important aspect, which is the method of marketing the currency and the project.

Thanks for giving such an useful and important advice for creating our own currency the advice are very valuable and as making our own currency is very much riskier so we all user should take care of all the above points.

• +1 2

Creating our own Crypto coin is not so easy . It have to know high knowledge , money and technological knowledge . I have not such much idea about this work . But it is very cool to make our own coin .

• +1 2

1 hour ago, ashua1 said:

That is in theory only. To create your own money it is difficult. from capital to team and so many other things. If you're not a big whale, don't think about it

Creating coin is not easy one person cannot create a currency he need some two or three experts to cooperate together to create it in other to design it very good 

On 4/2/2020 at 1:20 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Creating your own currency its very good but the problem is that you will need a lot of money to invest in your project or at least you can find the right people and start together with them as a group.

I think that if you dont have a goal that comes with the creation of new currency you should mot just create a currency because you may go bankrupt and it is hard because your money will be lost and will only go to waste 

• +1 1

I don’t know, is it really profitable to create a new cryptocurrency today? As for me as a regular trader, I am only thinking of a few set of currencies that I trade, which are the most demanding currencies in the market and the most reliable?

What you say is true and you are absolutely right and I think the most important thing to create a successful currency is to enable us to know the requirements of people in addition to that we must have enough capital to support the currency

Thank you, my friend, for sharing these tips to people who want to make a new coin. I would like to add one thing, that making a token based on smart contracts for Ethereum is very easy and does not require much money nor does it require much experience. This is the reason for the large number of fraudulent projects that rely on smart contracts.

Creating of own crypto based projects is not easy now in high competition era because crypto market already have more then 6000 crypto currencies which are working on fine way most of them not much active currencies due to less demanding project so be careful if you are launching your own crypto based projects. 

• +1 1

On 3/25/2020 at 10:07 AM, guatazoo said:

It is very easy to create your own currency like creating the YouTube channel, but it might be costing you in creating it but end of the day you are not getting the investors 

Yes, you are right to create currencies is easy, but promoting it and convincing investors of it is very difficult and needs experts in this field.

• +1 1

This advice is good for anyone who wants to create their own cryptocurrency, but this information is related to POW mining type in addition to creating an ERC-20 cryptocurrency on Blockchain Ethereum is very easy.

Before I was also so interested in creating my own cryptocurrencies, but now I think thats its not good if everyone will be creating their own cryptocurrencies, because if there will have many cryptocurrencies, the demands will be low.

• +1 1

I think I am a bit to late to comment in this post. But I feel good to comments in this post. I think it's very difficult to create a curency but I think you are suggesting is a long-term term solution for the problem

• +1 1

On 3/25/2020 at 6:06 PM, Nezar said:

Hello friends we all know that creating our own cryptocurrency is very difficult and requires a large income and sums of money, but there are many people who have the ability to create currencies, so I will provide some advice that can benefit everyone

1-It is a mistake to expect people to easily accept your digital currency, so you must focus on what people need and you must know what your currency is used and how well your users' needs are met.

2-A prototype must be created and its concept must be explained and made clear to others.

3-You should think like a hacker, meaning that you should constantly look for gaps and pitfalls in your currency and try to put yourself in the shoes of pirates and think like them to find weaknesses in your currency.

4-For consumers: everyone must be willing to create new digital currencies, for this you need to clearly define the features or USP of your currency for the end user.

5-Nobody is perfect, so always make sure to build your product at the right pace, because changes and modifications are part of the process.

6-Looking for mining workers, once you get your currency you need to find mining workers in an effort to build confidence and express your vision and thus you will get a true understanding of your idea that you must stick to in the long run.

7-If you are not a technical person in modern technology, you must have another person good in it to deal with the coding part

8-You must decide whether you want to create a Bitcoin division or create a new digital currency from scratch and should choose one of the options that best suits your specific needs.

As a reminder: The most important currency that was created so far is the bitcoin coin that was established in 2009 and is one of the first digital currencies that stunned the world and sparked widespread controversy as it achieved sudden and unexpected price jumps, and the bitcoin coin is followed by the importance of the ethereum currency. There are also Ripple, Litecoin, Nemo, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Minyoro, and others, and many popular and discarded digital currencies have been built.

Translated from

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aitnews.com/2018/01/23/%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%A6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%83/amp/

This is a really great tips on how to create own currency but in my opinion it's so hard to create and make it known by the people because many coins have a high value and in demand and people prefer to choose those than new coins. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

All right, buddy, I congratulate you on this great subject that will be very helpful for the members who want to create their own criptmoneda personally I this far from that I still don't see myself creating a token yet

create own crypto currency is not taff task , it is expensive process we need a good amount of money to make a brand of our coin .

we Need investers , holder , we need to list coin at trusted exchange as well many more step to make a successful coin .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/27/2020 at 8:10 PM, bliznec said:

It’s all good that you explain and explain clearly. The main thing is that in order to create your own cryptocurrency, you need a lot of money to do a listing on exchange exchanges. 

That's right, it really needs a lot of money for us to create our own currency but always place in our mind that we are not 100% sure that it will achieve success. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/6/2020 at 7:44 PM, Brand1 said:

What you say is true and you are absolutely right and I think the most important thing to create a successful currency is to enable us to know the requirements of people in addition to that we must have enough capital to support the currency

Yes I think that you are right because if you are gonna start your own cryptocurrencies then i think that it is important to know the requirements and the required money to enter because if you have enough resources you can make a cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1

Yes, these were excellent advice for every person who is considering creating their own cryptocurrency and must follow and take these tips into consideration for the success of their currency.

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

Creating a cryptocurrency is not that a tough job. But it is not easy to advertise it or to launch it. Because it takes a lot of money to do that. That is not possible for an ordinary person. Because only a company can issue that much of money. Exchange rates or advertise rates are very high. And also making is not that much easy as it seems. A limited number has to be created and developed fluently so that people can be attracted. 

• +1 2

I must say this post is unique and really helpful, many people just go on and create their own currency without even bring well prepared and this is one of the reasons we have many shits coins which are not valuable, for a coin to be successful I think the creator needs to follow this steps u mentioned.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for such deep information guide on how to create our own currencies.

Although i think it's really not something everyone should thinkg about as there are so many virtual currencies already.

Maybe something out of the box would become better in terms of technology or become something never seen before and not just like copy paste from other currencies.

• +1 3

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well thanks for really good content. Personally i have think about launching my own coins after i earned huge Money and got retired. So sure i would consider your points and for new coins to survive the popularity and marketing are the main ones to be considered.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,