Why i think Bitcoin is future and cheat at the same time - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Why i think Bitcoin is future and cheat at the same time

Bitcoin is definitely the future of digital money and alternative store value for wealth protection.

Once bitcoin is widely adapted and all banks started to see the future of cryptocurrency you will see how much money will pour into crypto that will pump bitcoin to more than 1million USD.

spacer.png

On 10/17/2019 at 8:28 AM, Donslens10 said:

Bitcoin represents the evolution of money: Digitalization and printing of the digital ticket, physical zero!, that's what it is.
Bitcoin is giving a lesson to the banks and others, that's why they try to side with the btc as if it were a curtain but the whole play is already prepared, bitcoin this combines it to be bigger since that So the fiats give up at your feet easily, you can see me say ooh no btc is the best and is evolution, if it is but at the same time it is a masterfully elaborated trap.
With Btc you make transactions for bad things and it is a disadvantage, it constitutes a negative sign for society.
Btc arrived to stay and align the population easily as slaves of a digital asset, do not be fooled!, enjoy btc but ... be cautious and do not fall as a fool in the new evolution, if possible go to live even in the countryside And forget about so much plot.

We know bitcoin network use blockchain technology which are very secure, fast and low transection fee. No one can't control bitcoin but now a day's bitcoin price manipulated by big investors. I think in future it’s Don't possible but crypto marekt are always risky.               

On 10/17/2019 at 3:28 AM, Donslens10 said:

Bitcoin represents the evolution of money: Digitalization and printing of the digital ticket, physical zero!, that's what it is.
Bitcoin is giving a lesson to the banks and others, that's why they try to side with the btc as if it were a curtain but the whole play is already prepared, bitcoin this combines it to be bigger since that So the fiats give up at your feet easily, you can see me say ooh no btc is the best and is evolution, if it is but at the same time it is a masterfully elaborated trap.
With Btc you make transactions for bad things and it is a disadvantage, it constitutes a negative sign for society.
Btc arrived to stay and align the population easily as slaves of a digital asset, do not be fooled!, enjoy btc but ... be cautious and do not fall as a fool in the new evolution, if possible go to live even in the countryside And forget about so much plot.

Everything on Earth has advantages and disadvantages there can be no way that bitcoins won't have a bright and dark sides let's enjoy it while it lasts

Its amazing how you can be so negative about bitcoin. So a person who reads about bitcoin is convinced there is nothing wrong with it, and when he reads your post, he is like oh something is wrong, but what. oh you will be come slaves but how, oh you know, it has been part of human psychology for millenniums when humans dont understand something they are afraid of it. 

On 10/17/2019 at 8:33 AM, kjames said:

i dont beleive on banks i only beleive in crypto. dont care who trust on it or not i always with crypto! its the future of next generation

Crypto market future is so much good and bright and we can make good money in the market becasue in crypto market we can make good money but if we safe the money in the bank account we are not getting any good profit there.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin's future can be describe on two basis.first its pice and second is its volume.as we all know about its price.its current price is about 9 thousand dollars and still increasing.so who are having multiple bitcoin now he is the millionaire.and he made his future by bitcoin

Yes Bitcoin is future for all of us. But i don't think that it will cheat with us because it really has a good past, according to past i can surely say that it's price is going to more heights it will pay us more than now.

It's clearly situations for crypto market traders one trader is loses and others traders is gaining means to say this decentralized market and only person to person market other third party among us. 

A great article, thank you, I think Bitcoin has brought into our life many new concepts, and Blockchain technology has provided us with privacy and security and our money is actually owned, I do not think that these features will stop there and the world of cryptocurrencies will develop more than that, thank you Satoshi Nakamoto of this useful and wonderful invention.

From any point of view i don't think that Bitcoin is cheating its users from anyway rather it is giving a good opportunity to them for earning a good amount of profit through trading and investing with it dealing with Bitcoin at this period of time can be a profitable step.

Bitcoin isn't a cheat for me, because this coin has been performing well in cryptocurrency and it has been the best so far in term of the best cryptocurrency we have 

The world of cryptocurrencies contains the bright side and the bad side, and you can choose the path you want, but we must all always choose the bright side because it is the future for us, but the bad side will lead us to shrewd, losses and many problems

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin is indeed the future I also see it in this way because it is gaining popularity in many regions each day and what will remain is for it to be legalized in all regions and accepted as a currency in the near future.

Absolutely bitcoin is for the future and potentially futuristic  to be longing for on a a long rum. Having to say as also cheating, in my own regards will necessarily be an opinion which will occasionally vary from ideas and logic when choosing to use the bitcoin

We can consider the future Bitcoin because its price is very high and we will be able to get it from working in the field of the internet, but it is considered fraud because there are many fraudsters who exploit it for theft where its only goal is to penetrate us and steal

We know that everything has positive and bad sides. Bitcoin cannot be judged as bad because. It has many good aspects and good profits can be achieved by working with it

Bitcoin gave us an opportunity to invest in crypto market at the same time bitcoin can crashed in few minutes and vary volatility and many small investors loses their money due to suddenly falls of crypto market. And we need to invest according to your own risk.

Bitcoin is a good and successful future and there is no cheating only There are some people who use it for cheating and illegal things and this distorts Bitcoin's reputation

THINK POSITIVE

I agree with you about Bitcoin is the future, but I dont agree with you about that Bitcoin is the cheat at same time, maybe if we are in 2009 there are many people says that Bitcoin is cheat, but now nothing of cheat .

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Just now, tienda said:

I agree with you about Bitcoin is the future, but I dont agree with you about that Bitcoin is the cheat at same time, maybe if we are in 2009 there are many people says that Bitcoin is cheat, but now nothing of cheat .

You are absolutely right my dear. BTC is not cheat at the same time, how can it be. People don't know enough about BTC and that is the mean reason of saying BTC is cheat. If you see deep in this world, you can see there is nothing of cheat. Thank you. 

I think everything has 2 sides and so does bitcoin. It's like a double-edged sword. On the one hand is profit, is helpful is help. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is anonymous because it is the place where many bad guys work. but good or bad is my fault. You can exploit the good aspect, work with it.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:48 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

everything in this world has a bright side and a dark side, you can use everything in a good way or a bad way,

Think about a knife you may have, you can use it to cut fruits

or you can use it as murder weapon

but it doesn't mean that knife is a bad thing, it depends on how we use it

l do agree with your opinion and absolutely your example is great about this topic. Everything like BTC can give you perfect opportunity. But it depends on how to use you it. 

We are looking for the best way to get rid of the slow transactions of central banks, which is why I see that cryptography has a good future, and if it was fraud, we wouldn't have seen great countries like Germany, Russia and China agree to Bitcoin within its borders.

BetFury                                                   

You are right but not only bitcoin that has good's and bad's. There are also bad people who are using fiat money, because evil things were there even before bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Everything which is good, will not miss challenges which are very tough.

Time is the ultimate weapon!