Why i think Bitcoin is future and cheat at the same time - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Why i think Bitcoin is future and cheat at the same time

Bitcoin represents the evolution of money: Digitalization and printing of the digital ticket, physical zero!, that's what it is.
Bitcoin is giving a lesson to the banks and others, that's why they try to side with the btc as if it were a curtain but the whole play is already prepared, bitcoin this combines it to be bigger since that So the fiats give up at your feet easily, you can see me say ooh no btc is the best and is evolution, if it is but at the same time it is a masterfully elaborated trap.
With Btc you make transactions for bad things and it is a disadvantage, it constitutes a negative sign for society.
Btc arrived to stay and align the population easily as slaves of a digital asset, do not be fooled!, enjoy btc but ... be cautious and do not fall as a fool in the new evolution, if possible go to live even in the countryside And forget about so much plot.

everything in this world has a bright side and a dark side, you can use everything in a good way or a bad way,

Think about a knife you may have, you can use it to cut fruits

or you can use it as murder weapon

but it doesn't mean that knife is a bad thing, it depends on how we use it

errr.... no. BTC can be used for evil things? Sure, anything can be used like that.

But FIAT MONEY is still the best when you need to do some shady stuff... 

i dont beleive on banks i only beleive in crypto. dont care who trust on it or not i always with crypto! its the future of next generation

We should not exaggerate to say that Bitcoin will dominate the world financial market, because it is not so easy, and the evidence Forex market is much larger than the market for cryptocurrencies ..
  The cryptocurrency market is still an infant trying to confront governments that want to kill him

• +2 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

This is because of the current market fluctuation and the price changes as when people heard about the price up and they earn then they pump up but when the market change they fear because of the loss ratio. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Bitcoin is not a trap, it's just like any other currency method: a mean to a end. People will use it with good or bad purposes, like this always happened..

But what makes people add fraudulent transactions that benefit them? we better support each other more so that the btc world will improve in the future. Assuming there is no double account here, if the forum participant grows more and more, I think it is progress.

• +2 1

So you know that bitcoin will have a good side and a bad side. Which way do you want to choose?
If I should choose, I will use a good way to get the benefits of bitcoin and take all the risks, but I will learn more about bitcoin. I don't care about the bad side because I don't want to be part of that thing. We can use the good side of bitcoin and stay away from the bad side because we don't want to break any law in our country. Besides that, if we can do the good side of bitcoin, every people will know that bitcoin has two sides, which will depend on the user itself.

• +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 10:48 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

everything in this world has a bright side and a dark side, you can use everything in a good way or a bad way,

Yeah i agree with you, i got what you meant. Its depend on how people use bitcoin in the future. If they will use it for a better future or they will use it for the sake of themselves. No one know because all the people could do that, its up to they how they will use it. That's what i think. 

• +2 1

I agree to you, brother. It is depending on who owns the thing, a person can do anything about that thing, he has control over it. It's up to him if he is to do good or bad if he is to use it.

• +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 9:28 AM, Donslens10 said:

Bitcoin represents the evolution of money: Digitalization and printing of the digital ticket, physical zero!, that's what it is.
Bitcoin is giving a lesson to the banks and others, that's why they try to side with the btc as if it were a curtain but the whole play is already prepared, bitcoin this combines it to be bigger since that So the fiats give up at your feet easily, you can see me say ooh no btc is the best and is evolution, if it is but at the same time it is a masterfully elaborated trap.
With Btc you make transactions for bad things and it is a disadvantage, it constitutes a negative sign for society.
Btc arrived to stay and align the population easily as slaves of a digital asset, do not be fooled!, enjoy btc but ... be cautious and do not fall as a fool in the new evolution, if possible go to live even in the countryside And forget about so much plot.

everything you say is true, and I believe that there are two sides to things in cryptocurrency depending on the perspective of the people who see it.all this goes back to the way of thinking and perspective, the most important thing is how we bring our intellect to the good path.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the future.it is changing the world by its day by day growing popularity.thats why there are some who do not want BTC to become the main source of dealing because they are not familiar to its benefits... 

On 10/17/2019 at 10:33 AM, kjames said:

i dont beleive on banks i only beleive in crypto. dont care who trust on it or not i always with crypto! its the future of next generation

You have the right to choose and believe in who makes you successful and high income, it turns out that crypto always makes you profit so you do not trust the bank and then you choose crypto as the future. Likewise, I always choose crypto which is always there for me, not a bank that I trust.

• +2 1

Very well said, therefore bitcoin is not bad at all,yeah,she has point that it can be use for illegal things but bitcoins gives big opportunity for others to make money out of it,so it still depends on how we use it.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:33 AM, kjames said:

well dont put all your money on it because the future of crypto depend highly on mass adoption and if we dont see it pretty soon this market will be boring.

Logically you could be right in calling BTC a cheat and the future as well. This is because when you study the structure of r the technology, you will notice that it can only get better.

Bitcoin is future for investment as more people will aware about it in future and and invest on it. Till now bitcoin is not that stable for large investment, due to continuous fluctuation in its price many people lost or gain profit and those who lost may fell cheated. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin may very well be the bridge to the promised land, but it is not, in fact, the promised land itself. Maximalists will fight this idea tooth and nail, hoping to maintain their

Why do you think that bitcoin is the most popular tool for money laundering? Through the traditional banking system, much more money is laundered, despite the fact that banks claim the opposite.

Yes this is true that Bitcoin is physically zero and no one know from where this will come and if we lost the BTC so no one can recover it and no one know if the BTC will cheat with any one but we are going to trust on it and i hope this is best and profitable business for us.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Jungle4 said:

Why do you think that bitcoin is the most popular tool for money laundering? Through the traditional banking system, much more money is laundered, despite the fact that banks claim the opposite.

Yeah,Banks are mostly involved in illegal money transfers.And ironically no one balms them they called them self institutions and slip away easily from.any scandals it them whose have to be blamed for  all frauds nor BTC.

• +1 1

I think everything has 2 sides, bitcoin on the one hand is good and safe profit, on the other hand bitcoin is still illegal money. But if bitcoin is the future of fraud, I disagree.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:32 AM, Park Ha said:

I think bitcoin and fiat money are also same to use in illegal things amd i think moreon bitcoin because we can easily hide this from authority to not be tax. 

That's only true if you keep your public keys hidden and do ONLY Peer to peer transations. If you go to a exchange, you'll reveal your public key, because you need to WITHDRAW your coins. So, government is closing against the exchanges and THEY WILL KNOW your public address, so your privacy is, unfortunatelly, NO MORE.. =/

Bitcoin's future right now is all about the halvening. Everyone is just talking about this and how production will be cut and every speculator is rushing to buy in. Still since it is only speculators that are buying this is only gambling and the price might actually fall a lot. Will you just buy something because it is being promoted to bring you profits? This way it resembles ponzies and mlm's.