Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:22 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

I am totally agree with you, I also like to make good posts and very few times I have completed 30 posts in a day. Because I know if I would work with honesty then I could work for long. And who just want to complete daily 30 posts and make useless posts, they get banned. To complete the posts of one day they lost the chance of earning for forever.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Everyone gets a good reputation by sharing new posts every day, and topics should be helpful
You can share 3-4 topics each day, which will be good.

• +1 1

This is very good advice for all the members of this forum as it tells them to take time and make useful post from well done research which will boost their reputation and increase their rank in the forum.

That's true we shouldn't be in a haste when working here , we should always try to work with focus on making constructive post in the forum because if we make creative post we will easily get the reputation and followers we desire to get and we will be free from post deletion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From my part, I would suggest to all new members, to begin researching a little further, and try and figure out about Bitcoin and how it works. This forum is about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. If you don't know at least a few basics on Bitcoin, you won't be able to move further. After 100 posts in any forum, you should re-consider and actually start getting involved with the subject of this forum. Which is crypto. I see a lot of members still don't have a clue. It doesn't need too much time, just find an educative video, or read the whitepaper.

Yes, it is necessary to upgrade normally and get a good reputation every time and not to rush, as this may lead to your blocking or receiving warning points because you would rather take illegal methods and it is better to do it consistently and continuously.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

You said right friend, we have to go slowly but smart! If we will do things in a harry here in the forum, we may make some mistakes and be punished by receiving bad reputations instead of rewarded by good reputations.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

dearest comrade sure you are desirable in this and I recommend all to stake helpful equipment before opinion about the helpful end result in regulation to advance the forum and cut spam in it

This is good suggestion if we just focus on completing 30 posts and reputation our attention is diverted from creating good content only focus on creating good content.

On 3/25/2020 at 7:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

First, I congratulate you, my friend, on the good reputation that I have received, despite the relatively small number of publications, and this means how well the publications you publish and get a good reputation. I agree with you that you should choose our posts carefully and comment with interest.

On 3/25/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

That's right, all you've said is true. We must focused on our work in cryptotalk because the reputation point will automatically add to your account if you did a great job. Also your rank will automatically increased too, just focused on your content. 

Edited by Raven
  • +1 1

On 3/25/2020 at 12:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Welcome my friend and thank you
I really think we should focus on doing the publishing with high responsibility
And that the information in the publication or comment that you wish to write is useful to others

This is really a very good post that perfectly states itself and gives a good impact on the users that all the members should never be in a rush for getting something. As slow and steady wins the race. Similarly steadily you can become of the most highly profilic member of the Website.

Thanks!You always spread something good.I'm also a member of the forum but my reputation is'nt that good.But I believe slow and steady wins the race.So I'll try my best to create some useful posts so that we can help each other 

• +1 1

Yes, of course, we must always have self-confidence and patience in order to obtain a good reputation from the beneficial posts that contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency community because the acceleration of its end is not good.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/25/2020 at 11:21 PM, kizz said:

Yes I agree with you, everything takes time and earning in crypto needs patience and hard work and a lot of time in order for you to success here in crypto world.

Having a patience may lead for you to think for a better strategy that you can use once the opportunity you're waiting for is come. 

Your success can wait, don't rush. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

that's what i am doing as well, i don't try to rush reputation or get a lot of followers, i just browse normally and make topics that i hope people would find helpful and useful

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Of course people are too much hurry here to see that they are ranked top which is something thats not help them for anything than to lead them to make spamming only 

• +1 1

Everything must be taken slowly and calmly for us to get good and positive results,and i agree with you,everything we can get or achieved in this forum will slowly be gained if we do have patience. And in addition,making own topic can also boost our reputation counts.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +1 1

One day we will be able to complete a maximum of 30 posts. One day we have a lot of time so we will all try to post on time because by posting on time we can understand the importance of posts.

• +1 1

Yes you are right we have one day to complete our 30 posts so we will always try to post well and reply to the posts we know well then our importance will increase.

14 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

You are totally right by saying if we don't get 30 posts you have to ti share only the useful topics and try to be respectful to this internal rules of cryptotalk, so hoping the campaign will last for a long Time

About the campaign lasting for a long time, it will surely do, the bitcointalk cryptotalk campaign did not last for more than four months but this one is now over seven months plus, and I know that the next campaign for yobit may even be here also. 

Of course that's how I think if we focus on creating good subjects, the reputation will come automatically, let's not fall for the mistake of despair for having a good reputation doing things with canezas will go well 

Crypto talk is a platform if you go slowly and learning things deeply it will be better for you because in this platform you can learn many more things about cryptocurrency even if you try then you can make yourself enough knowledgeable related to the Crypto world even you are improving yourself working on your communication skills and ideas to explain this things will this things will improve yourself in a better version that will help you alot.

Here is a forum for discussions and learning. I don't know why members are so after reputations and even you went to the extent of passauding for reputations, in fact, some members with high reputations needs to be questioned because their profile is full of irrelevant and illogical posts. I don't care if I make a topic and receive likes or not, that's not my purpose of creating it in the first place, I will still do well in cryptocurrency and life. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy