Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

That this exhortation comes from you appears awesome to me, I have seen numerous of your distributions, and in all the ones I have entered they have full positive responses, that talks well of your devotion and exertion to form basic and great substance, much appreciated for that exhortation, it is Way better to go calmly and accomplish the targets that we set ourselves inside cryptotalk small by small, notoriety is the item of great substance, numerous triumphs for you my companion.

Yes my friend I agree with you. Cryptotalk is a great platform, if we want to work here we must need to work hard with keep patience. Patient gives you success in every field of life. So friends don't be so hurry, keep working with focusing on learning in Cryptotalk forum. Thank you.

• +1 1

Of course you are right. We have to work slowly and patients have to took which is very important.it is a very much useful platform.by working peaceful you can get benefit also. Beside it is an information full site also.     

Yes, I totally agree with you. We have to take our time and do proper survey before we post something. This is because the more we research, the more will be our knowledge and more will others benefit from it.

• +1 1

Thank you dear.I also think that success cannot be achieved at the very beginning.  To be successful, you need to work hard and be patient. Success will not come without patience. So I think it is not possible to be proficient in working in this forum at the beginning. We should gradually learn different things about this forum or should try to discover new topics . And we will be able to post different ideas from them later. In this way we will gradually move towards success. So I definitely agree with you my friend.  Thank you for this post. Go ahead and be happy always. ☺ 

Best of luck!

It is exceptionally critical not to resh for notoriety but as you proceed working difficult and conveying valuable post at that point great notoriety will take after you thank you for reminding us simply ought to not rush.

Your post is very good . And these are motivational that motivate me to post the best. A human cannot get good reputation with single post. He has to do work slowly. Then with the passage of time his reputation increases. There is no need to worry . Always work with zeal and zest .

• +3 1

Thank you very much for your advice and we need the same senior members on this forum, You are absolutely right that we should be patient and not rush, Haste always hurts, so whatever you decide, think carefully and make a sacrifice.

• +2 1

I have this crypto discussion board you will analyze loads about cryptocurrency except earning foreign money.As you attempt each day to publish 30 and you could study loads about overseas money so one can be very vital if you want to be triumphant within the forex worldwide.  And that could meet your call for for coins  you may make an splendid journey of Cryptocurrency proper day.

I think we should at least keep on posting numberpost and topics that are crucial for payment because for that we will be able to earn as well

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Yes! You are right ,"slow and steady wins the race" so we should do quality posts and do them steadily by doing some research. I think its a great way of learning we can learn slowly and obviously when we learn, we become eligible to post confidently, and yes when you have confidence on your post that it will definitely help others then other people will also started liking it and in this way your ranking will Automatically increase so please focus on learning and providing a useful content.

You are right, one should take things step by step, rushing things up is in no one best interest because you will make a lot of mistakes that will cause you troubles. Give yourself time to learn all the basics properly then you will master the crypto world and you will know how to become a successful trader.

• +1 1

In reality it is a difficult job to be able to get ratings for our issues but the reputation is slowly growing which indicates a good start because many new members want to receive ratings very quickly and this is not the case, this is worked hard to achieve it.

1 hour ago, Anamika Roy said:

This is the right  Part.We must work hard inside the forum and provide useful posts for all members of the forum and distinctive so that we can develop our accounts and be able to obtain a good number of reputation and confidence. Good luck for your success. 

You are right mate. In this forum we have a lot of freedom, so we should work slowly to make sure that we are doing well because ww can post according to our wish and can take our own time to make it. We shouldn't focus to make more number of content rather we have to focus on quality of content we post. That's it! @Anamika Roy

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

This forum demand qulaity not quantity .Some people came just to complete their task and in hurriness they make many mistakes and their work become useless.So i advice you to work slowly anf calmly but continuously .You can achieve success on this forum by working slowly and steadily.

Yes brothers go ahead with crypto slowly and steadily but with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency.do on work slowly slowly but regularly.try to do best publish post and useful post then we can get good reputation and earn money easy on this platform 

Hello friend, I think if you get a good reputation, users will also follow you. And if you have a following, they also want to give you good hearing, so my thoughts if you focus on something you can win in both games.

Good luck, may God reward you. 

I think friend patience and hard work is the foundation of success in any field of this life, and it applies here in the forum, you must have patience to learn how to gain a positive reputation, even if you fail to get a positive reputation at a time.

Thank you my dear friend because your advice is good for us

There are many people who write 30 to 40 comments per day in hurry without any thinking they just writing they get many negative reputation

And most of post will be deleted so we have to be patient.

You can easily get reputation if you just focus on your work and make your posted more effective your reputation will increase automatically. As you try every day to post 30 and you will learn a lot about currency which will be very important for you to succeed in the currency world.  This forum is letting us to learn so many things related to the cryptocurrency.   

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

HELLO friend I agree with you  hundred time because slow and steady  wins the race.Reputation and ranks are so important  but it connected  our useful post.posts are the source of knowledge about  this platform. If we determine  then we can achieve  our goals. 

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right. There is no need to rush in this forum. You have to create topics carefully and creatively.  You can only succeed in this platform if you work with patience and dedication. You have to learn day by day to reach your destination . Cryototalk is an amazing platform.

That is valid, we have to treat the platform well, we have many people participating and they are doing well as it should be and it is important. I believe that we are totally obliged to be at the height of all users and go slowly but firmly advancing on the platform, providing the most extraordinary of our interior.

We are given 24 hours for just 30 posts. So we have sufficient time to do our task. We should take time think about a useful content that will be helpful for other members as well . First have an overview of all topics then carefully decide a helpful topic to post on it. Take time but do quality work.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼