Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Indeed I concur with you we dont to harry doing post or point quickly to finish the 30 post no, we need to take as much time as necessary and we need to do some examination about the thing we present on our subject, is vital for doing a helpful post or theme.

Rightly said this forum is all about earning on basis of knowledge so we shoud not be in a hurry to earn money we should first learn about the basiscs of the forum slowly and steadily and when we are on right track the money will start to come to you slowly slowly you don't have to worry about anything in start

Hard work and patience is always needed to succeed on the forum. Therefore, we should always post such a that which will be helpful to people, how will it be possible to create a post that no one can benefit from it. So always create less post so that you get good repetition and people will get knowledge to learn .

• +4 1

@Ch Ayyan Hi dear, I completely agree with you , you have suggested a good way to complete our work, yeah we have to do our work slowly and don't to be hurry up ,we have whole day to complete our 20 or 30 post daily or get ratings or likes,As we know , slow and steady wins the race.we have to kept this in our mind .

Yes my dear friend and my brother you have suggested a good way to complete 

our work I posts every day sometimes 20 sometimes 30 and some days .

who work insides this get to gethers

Hello my dear friend. Welcome to my work fron crypto talk. I was very important you want to get good reputation. I have to create the best post. You have to learn from comment the best reacher for carrent answer topic the post. I have storehouse of knowledge the best work for success. Best of luck. 

The role of crypto is increasing day by day. This is a great site. We will gain fame by posting positively here. Positive reputation can increase our reputation in this forum. This forum has benefited a lot of people. Hundreds of people are getting money by working here. Here we post 20/25 every day, it feels good, because there is no problem if the wrong posts are deleted. To get good success here you have to work with experience and be successful.

Actually this is what I do, I only care now to learn properly and gain experience as much as I can and share useful information and help when I can do it, all thanks to everyone who supports me for that and gives me a good reputation.

• +3 1

This may be a awesome gathering with the exceptional features. This gathering is letting us to memorize so many things related to the cryptocurrency. Ready to get opportunity to memorize and win Bitcoin on this gathering for making the finest and inventive posts on this gathering.

@Muhaiman$ Dear I agree with you. We should respect this forum because it gives us so much opportunity to earn money and gaining knowledge. We should not stop to giving good reputations to other post for assessment form's quality. So give your best to make this forum more awesome.

people are actually doing so and its important we are all confined to the same as people, to go slow on the forumYou must have read the story "slow and steady wins the race". You should learn this lesson for life time. Work slowly but work continuouslypeople are actually doing so and its important we are all confined to the same as people, to go slow on the forumSo there for focus on your goals and never lose hope. Then you will be successful one day. 

You can earn money by working in cryptotolk.  This is a good medium for me in cryptotolk I want to work slowly and move forward.  So that it is not intertwined in any way.  And all the time so that we can work in this way.

This forum can be help for everyone in many ways from learning to earning to understanding mechanism of this future crunncy. Being here going through 100 trial post can be frustrating for some don't lose heart keep at it slowly and steadly you will start earning it's easy and simple just keep at it.

If you want to take your work forward, then you have to work with the Patience.According to my opinion you should spend 2 to 4 hours on a daily basis on Crypto talk.You should make 30 posts on daily basis, not more than that and you should roam here as much as possible so that you can have an experience about it. 

Yes, yes, you said exactly the post, you remember the work because what has been done after that is absolutely a matter of fact that as a year, we do not have to do much hardwork here, do not work all day and all night. Rather, there is something to do that you have to keep working very hard and slow, that is, simple post does not come right, in the result you are getting a good earning.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

I agree in your words and you've said absolutely right. We shouldn't hurry up to get more reputation. We should always try to write useful and high quality posts so that we can get reputation. We should keep patience and do our work properly and perfectly. We should go to the success slowly. 

Yes, my friend, serious and purposeful work is natural to develop and have a good reputation. There is no rush. We must have patience in order to rise and become professional in dealing with cryptocurrencies

All of you must have heard that slow and steady wins the race. You speed doesn't matter but what matters is your achievement. Go ahead work and work. If slow and steady then dont stop.

Yeah don't work on increasing your reputation and followers. Just do what you have supposed to do and as a result your reputation will increase. Your duty is to provide useful information to others so that others can make benefits from it also you can earn money from it.

I am very interested in this forum because this forum is making me happy that is why I have over interested in this my brothers and sisters come and start making coins oooo 

As renowned precept is steady minded individuals will win in the end. We need to gradually complete 30 distributions. Simply take as much time as necessary and all that will be fine.we should proceed smoothly. Subsequent to doing appropriate examination we should chip away at it.

Yes dear you are right that we go to the crypto in slow and steadily way because you hear that the slow and steadily work is better than fast and fitful one. If we work in slow form on cryptotalk then we put authentic comments on post which have full chance to paid otherwise no.

You should not rush into any work. If you can be patient, then you can do something good. Basically, if you work in isolation, you will never get good results. So we have to move forward slowly. We have to succeed with dedication and concentration.

I've this cryptoTalk discussion board you will analyze loads about cryptocurrency besides earning foreign money.As you attempt every day to post 30 and you may learn a lot about foreign money with a view to be very critical so as to prevail inside the currency global.  And that would meet your call for for cash  you may make an excellent journey of Cryptocurrency right day.

Hello my friend, I am totally satisfied with what you said .The rest of you, Arshad has shared a lot of full information. To succeed on this platform, we must focus on our work and follow the slow and steady .We should be patient on this platform .