Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

I completely agree with what you have said in your post. We should not focus on quantity but we should focus on quality. Always try to make your posts informative.

Absolutely right dear I agree with you.quality of post is more important then quantity.post less but always post meaningfull.Don't run to create more post because if we make useful post we get paid and our reputation increase automatically.work hard and keep posting.

Hello my friend, I am a new member, but the thing that makes me interested in following one of them (a good reputation for me) will be the value of the topic he talks about, so that the more important and valuable the topic in general and its attachment to cryptocurrencies the person is more effective in this forum and therefore must be obtained Knowledge first to share

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

@Ch Ayyan you are right bro i have seen a number of your posts on this forum i was surprised totally when i have seen your reputation you are doing very well keep it up motivates us you are also very seniors to me thanks for such a great information you post is very good as usuall

Allah's plans are better than us !

Slow and steady always wins the match. Even in this forum, I have seen a large number of beginners rushing through the first 100 posts. This is clearly against the notion of the forum , people have to learn from the first 100 post or they learn without responsibility. Those rusher will surelyslack the the knowledge they require to compete consistently in the future markets .

I also associate with you, my friends, for financial gain should not be the main and only catalyst. For me, searching for everything new is an added value, not to mention practicing a foreign language.

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

yes dude its good making useful post according to the rules is very much important,don't focus on quantity try to make useful and quality post and go up with little steps so success is your fortune automatically

Never be in rush to talk in crypto always take your time so that you can have something meaningful to post. The patient dog eat the fattest borne so always on platform like this don't rush even in terms of trading not only in terms of making post alone. 

• +1 1

Yes my friend I agreed with you absolutely, slow but steady wins the race. If you put all your mind in getting reputation you might get things wrong, instead of that just focus on your work make your post meticulously, in the end you will get reputation and rank.

Continuous, diligent work with patience is what gives good results and nothing comes without fatigue and effort. We have to devote a daily portion of our day to identifying and understanding cryptocurrencies more and delving into the seas of science.

• +1 2

Thanks for sharing this information my friend, it is true that sometimes we concentrate more on the rating we will receive and we forget about the content of the comment and that is why we make low quality posts. 

• +1 2

Yes dear friend you are very right that we have a full day to do our 20 posts and this is a large time and we should do the posts very carefully and always do the good comments on the post and if you work hard on this forum you will become successful on this forum.

• +1 2

If you want to get a positive reaction in my opinion when creating a topic, don't rush, try to post that has good meaning and quality. This is important because if the post doesn't get a positive reaction we will only get Talk tokens. Focus on your job to post and finish 20 posts well.

• +1 2

Our success lying on this forum in our post which content we make it should be useful authentic and informative for others . We get here opportunity to earn bitcoins here by making good posts . We should make high quality posts that by which we get good reputation and then earn good amount of money. 

• +1 2

Yes i agree with you..  We have to keep patience and work hard..   We have should focus on the post and comments .  We should not think of getting  more & more reputation rather we have to work slowly and steady 

Here our success lying behind our posts because if our post will be useful and informative then we will get good reputation this reputation will provide us good amount . So we should work slow steadily but regularly . By this we will become successful in this forum. 

• +1 1

This is a great forum with the exceptional features. This forum is letting us to learn so many things related to the cryptocurrency. We can get opportunity to learn and earn Bitcoin on this forum for creating the best and creative posts on this forum. 

Ofcourse,  it is necessaery to get success but we shouldn't rush blindly and in hurry towards targets. Slow and steady always win the game. So we also should be go through all the rules and pinned informations in About Forum section if we want success in actual. Good luck!!

Yes i am agree with you.Do not be in hurry and go slow and step by step with patience and before posting read all the topics carefully because it gives you the best idea about what to reply or comment on that topic.It is very necessary to post useful content because useful content automatically gives you reputation,followers and money as well.So always focus on quality content.

Yes, of course you said right, if we want to perform a job well, then we should have a special experience and knowledge first and we should grow slowly. Because if you want to achieve a lot in a very short time, then There will be many chances here, you can't achieve a little bit. So I would like to advise you to make some posts but make them useful and unique. 

Yes,you are right. If we work with patience we can achieve success. So don't hurry up, be patience always. Work hard on this platform and earn money with patience. Create useful and informative topics or comments to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps our accounts safe. 

Yes if we have any problem in english or in any other way to ise crypto so if you are doing daily 5 comments than its also a good work because slowly slowly you will understand how this website work and i am sure if you do this than one day you have lot of information and you reach other how to use this website

My dear friend, when will you get the time to do well in crypto.  Your comment may be incorrect if done too quickly.  Read the topic over and over again before you comment.  Try to understand better.

Slow and steady always gets more and hastes make wastes. So avoid to use shortcut to get more profit in less time.keep doing your task of 20 posts per day on cryptotalk you will soon get a big profit  and if you want to get higher rank then make More and more usefull post and create good topics on the forum if they are good then people will gives you good reputation points

@Ch Ayyan dear friend when we start  any work we can not become successful easily.  When we work hard and keep patience then after a long time we become successful.  When we keep doing our work silencely and slowly one day we will achieve our goal.  We must doing our work slowly and realise to others that we lose.