Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Slowly and steady wins the race. We have to gather qualitative information about cryprocurrency and then make a post. Helpful post will definately get good reaction. Dont get disheart if you are not getting positive reactions, just be patient and work, you will definitely succeed. 

Yes dear I appreciate your post and and I agree with you that you should keep interest and and give time for that it is the necessary for the crypto and as you say that you should go slowly and steady because it require the high interest and time.and the one thing you have to keep in your mind that in every situation you haven't not copy and paste any thing.

This is a universal truth that slow and steady always wins the race. It also applies on us. Our success merely depends on our skills and abilities. It depends on us that how we use our particular set of skills and make things happen. I want to recommend all the members that we should work for achieving our goals in slow and steady manner.

We must not hurry as this will make us put nonsense comments and hence we will get a ban. We must slowly read , think, then try to put up the posts. Patience is a great virtue to being successful. To have patience is not an easy thing. We must be able to wait for the right moment and then work.

I think that we have to focus first in the quality of our posts, which means that we must create useful content that attracts the members attention, then this will lead to getting positive reputation, so give good work and get good reputation.

Yes of course it is very slow but it will be very valuable in the future because the prices of digital currencies are increasing continuously day by day 

By making a good content you could get a good reputation for that, we should not just think about the income because if we focus more on that our content will suffer because we only want to finish our quota even if we post a not that good content. We should always make a great content it is for the betterment of the forum and also for you. Since in that way you have a chance to get a repuation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this is good advice for all that don't hurry up on this platform.you can slowly slowly doing work and with care fully write comments post and then you achieve their aims.

Yes you are right in this platform your reputation depends upon your quality content if you dont know about what you are writing and always try to beat around the bush you will never get good reputation. In order to write good content it is necessary to understand the topic first than go and do some research about it. Collect knowledge about the topic and than try to make a good and effective post. If your work is good you will get good reputation soon. 

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right The good reputation depends on the type of content the user provides here, and in my opinion, gaining information about cryptocurrencies and sharing it with others will give the user a lot of good reputation due to the benefit it provided to others.

I am agree with you we all need to step up slowly if we take short cut then we will be not successful in future so wish you best of luck keep your hardworking and go ahed to the side of success.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

We should buckle down inside the forum and give helpful information to all individuals from the forum and unmistakable with the goal that we can build up our records and have the option to acquire a decent number of notoriety and certainty of the individuals who work inside cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Thanks dear for the good information. I agree with you. I am patiently and calmly trying to complete my first 100 posts in this forum. I spend my time studying and learning. Patience is the key to success.

It is always recommended in the cryptotalk you should concentrate on quality not on the quantity. So you should make useful posts containing good information and knowledge for members will give u a lot of good reputation and followers so don't rush before the reputation.

• +2 1

Yes you are saying well I am strongly agree with you I like this phrase by heart "slow and steady wins the race" So we must move forward step by step 

Hello Friend, thank you for motivation. when new member see this type of posts in a new platform then he will satisfy to some extent. He also motivate himself to work and reach some point on that platform. So I am thankful to you for this type of post. GOD bless you

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Your words are brilliant, old buddy, the same number of the individuals here spotlight on spreading irregular or copy content just to acquire some cash, which makes the discussion repetitive or marginally new. I imagine that we ought to assess individuals as indicated by their work.

I agree with you ,because we can use this forum slow and steedy. If we make any mistake then we can ban from this forum . Every successful person will give you this type of advise. So if we want to earn money then we need to read post other and get knowledge and then you can apply in earning.  So don't make sudden decisions about any thing and get knowledge first and then take a big step.so this rules will work in your life.

• +1 1

Of course that's what we should follow here , we should not just focus on finishing daily 20 posts but we focus on the quality of the posts we write and by doing this we avoid getting our posts deleted for spamming and also gain better reputation from other members who read our comments

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Making good contributions to the forum helps to improve this ecosystem and therefore our forum will have more valuable information that allows us to have greater intellectual and economic benefit.

I totally agree with you my friend. In a platform like this we should not be too hurry to achieve bitcoins . We should slowly and steadily develop every topics and post that will be useful for others and for ourselves. Slow and study win the race remember that always.

To get a good reputation, you should pay attention to the quality of your post in the first place, as the useful publications that contain good news and information attract members to interact with you and give you a good reputation

Yeah, most of the newbie are focused on quantity to post 30 post and get 30k satoshis but the new payment system has changed the payment system and they won't pay for the post with negative post. Always focus on giving quality than the quantity.

We can post our comment's according to our will and if we don't have enough time to make 20 Post's then we can also post our comments below then 20 but then it should be more useful.