BiblePay (BBP) | 10% Charity | POW/POS | CPU Only | Masternode | No Premine - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
togoshigekata

BiblePay (BBP) | 10% Charity | POW/POS | CPU Only | Masternode | No Premine

WEBSITE | GITHUB | TEAM | ROADMAP | WHITE PAPER (Outdated)

FORUM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM 

Language Translations

spacer.png

Proof Of Biblehash (POBH) rewards full node participation, while preventing GPUs and ASICs by requiring full blockchain transaction referencing in the hashing function using chained bible verses

Launched July 23rd 2017 by Rob Andrews, with no premine and no ICO, BiblePay describes itself as a decentralized autonomous cryptocurrency that gives 10% to orphan-charity (using Masternode (Sanctuary) governance). The project is passionate about spreading the gospel of Jesus, having the entire KJV bible compiled in its hashing algorithm (POBH). BiblePay (BBP) is deflationary, decreasing its emissions by 19.5% per year.

The project views itself as a utility that provides an alternative method for giving to charity. With Generic Smart Contracts, the project seeks to become the go-to wallet for Christians. In the future, the team intends to lease file space on its Masternodes and release corporate integration features, such as C# access to the blockchain. The BiblePay platform is a derivative of Dash-Evolution. Located in Dallas, TX, the team seeks to help orphans globally. The roadmap can be viewed at: wiki.biblepay.org/Roadmap

Interview | Podcast | Youtube | Medium | Steemit | Newsletter

spacer.png

Accomplishments:

- Sponsoring 100+ Orphans every month!

- 30,000+ years CPU time donated to Cancer Research!

- $200,000+ donated to Charity!

Overview:

Rob's Resignation from Gridcoin       

Nutrition Information

Quick Start

BiblePay Evolution

Christian Spaces

New Features:

Generic Smart Contracts (GSC)

Proof of Giving (POG)

AntiBotNet (ABN)

Quantitative Tightening (QT)

Proof of Orphan Mining (POOM)

Testing

Christian Spaces / DSQL (Decentralized SQL) Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188626.0

Download Wallet:

biblepay.org/wallet

(How to update and clean wallet?)

=

NOTE: v1.4.3.1 Upgrading to Evolution

Need to copy "wallet.dat" file to new directory

Windows: 
%appdata%\biblepaycore
%appdata%\biblepayevolution
	Linux: 
~/.biblepaycore
~/.biblepayevolution
	macOS: 
/Library/Application Support/biblepaycore
/Library/Application Support/biblepayevolution

=

(How to verify Hash)

Windows 32 bit - biblepay.org/biblepayevo32.exe (Hash
Windows 64 bit - biblepay.org/biblepayevo64.exe (Hash)

=

Mac OSX - biblepay.org/biblepaycore-evo.dmg

=

Linux GUI 32 bit - biblepay-qt-evo-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz (Hash)
Linux GUI 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

Linux CLI 32 bit - biblepayd-evo-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)
Linux CLI 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

Linux ARM 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz  (Hash)
Linux Arch 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

=

Source Code - github.com/biblepay/biblepay-evolution/blob/master/BuildBiblePay.txt

=

Paper - biblepaywallet.github.io

=

Mobile Wallet:

Android - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biblepaywallet

iOS - apps.apple.com/us/app/biblepay-wallet/id1467714837

Mining Guides:

Quick Start
wiki.biblepay.org/Quick_Start

Windows
reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6umlqq/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_windows/

Linux
reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/

Earn Coins:

Faucet (Register Pool Account):
reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/76mqqf/biblepay_faucet_free_bbp_coins_for_registering/

Reading/Listening/Watching Gospel Links:
reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7e9uho/gospel_link_rewards/

Orphan Letter Writing:
biblepay.org/freebbp/#letterwriting

Exchanges:

SouthXChange

CryptoBridge

Tokok

Explorers:

Chainz Explorer
explorer.biblepay.org

Specifications:

Launched: July 23, 2017
Algorithm: Proof of BibleHash (POBH)
Mining Strategy: CPU only (GPU/ASIC Resistant)

No Premine / No ICO

Block Target: 7 Minutes
Blocks Per Day: 205
Transaction Speed: Supports InstantSend

Max Supply: 5.2 billion BBP by year 2050 

Circulation Characteristic: Deflationary
Emission Rate: -1.5% every month (19% per year compounded deflation)

Emission Schedule: wiki.biblepay.org/Emission_Schedule
Economics: wiki.biblepay.org/Economics

Block Reward:

20.0% Monthly Budget

10.0% Charity
           5.0% IT (Software Development)
           2.5% PR (Public Relations)
           2.5% P2P (Orphan Letters)

30.0% Generic Smart Contracts (GSC)

25.0% Proof-Of-Bible-Hash (POBH)

25.0% Masternode (Sanctuary)

Masternodes (Sanctuaries):

Governance & Budget System: 
- Understanding Governance

Collateral Requirement: 
4,500,001 BBP

Statistics:
- Masternodes.Online
- Masternodes.Pro
- MasterNodeCap
- Masternode.Live
- Masternodes Buzz

Setup:
- Step by Step Guide
- One Click Install Script
- Apollon Network Hosting

Monitoring:
- NodeCheck.io

Charity:
**  We only partner with charities over 75% efficient, meaning over 75% reach the end-user. **

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.compassion.com/

http://www.bloomworldwide.org/

https://www.cameroonone.org/

https://www.facebook.com/kairoschildrensfund/

Accountability: 
- accountability.biblepay.org
- Public Investigation

Social:

Forum      - forum.biblepay.org
Twitter     - twitter.com/BiblePay
Reddit      - reddit.com/r/BiblePay
Discord    - discordapp.com/invite/yWgbKdM
Facebook  - facebook.com/BiblePay
Telegram  - t.me/biblepay_airdrop 

CAUTION: "Although BiblePay has a deflationary emission schedule, there is no guarantee of positive investment returns against other major inflating currencies. Past returns are not indicative of future results. We are a utility and not a security. Please do not invest in BiblePay unless you know all of the risks of cryptocurrencies"

Original Announcement

2nd Announcement

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Rules:

1. Do not make assumptions or false statements - For example, if you are not 100% sure of a statement being fact, you must state "in my opinion... " or "I believe...", especially with technical posts that could mislead investors.  

2. Talk in a nice tone and manner, be polite and appreciative.  Avoid swearing.

3. Be willing to do work/research/experience, or Find someone who can, and assume other community members are busy.  This is a group effort.

4. Moderators may delete your post if you are argumentative or make mean spirited posts.

5. If you have a problem with the mod team or an official member of the dev team, you must post with an innocent until proven guilty attitude.  The devs aren't out to get you. If you do not receive a response, break the problem up into a simpler problem and post the question again with a positive attitude.

6.  Your primary purpose on this forum is to help others and make constructive posts.  If you are a net negative to the community we reserve the right to delete or report the posts to bitcointalk mods.

7.  Do not post anything that misleads investors.  Proofread your post before posting as it cannot be deleted for 24 hours.  If you are not sure, ask someone else first.

8.  Your posts may be deleted or you may be banned from this thread if you have a history of making offensive posts.

9.  After 3 offensive posts your future posts and/or your account may be banned at the sole discretion of one of our forum administrators.

• Useful or interesting 1

does a project like this still get investment? seen already too many bible and jesus coins taking advantage of religion to get investment

Religious or not, charity is always a good thing, do you have any proof that the funds are delivered to the ones in need? (besides photos)

this would go a long way in building trust

11 hours ago, togoshigekata said:

WEBSITE | GITHUB | TEAM | ROADMAP | WHITE PAPER (Outdated)

FORUM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM 

Language Translations

spacer.png

Proof Of Biblehash (POBH) rewards full node participation, while preventing GPUs and ASICs by requiring full blockchain transaction referencing in the hashing function using chained bible verses

Launched July 23rd 2017 by Rob Andrews, with no premine and no ICO, BiblePay describes itself as a decentralized autonomous cryptocurrency that gives 10% to orphan-charity (using Masternode (Sanctuary) governance). The project is passionate about spreading the gospel of Jesus, having the entire KJV bible compiled in its hashing algorithm (POBH). BiblePay (BBP) is deflationary, decreasing its emissions by 19.5% per year.

The project views itself as a utility that provides an alternative method for giving to charity. With Generic Smart Contracts, the project seeks to become the go-to wallet for Christians. In the future, the team intends to lease file space on its Masternodes and release corporate integration features, such as C# access to the blockchain. The BiblePay platform is a derivative of Dash-Evolution. Located in Dallas, TX, the team seeks to help orphans globally. The roadmap can be viewed at: wiki.biblepay.org/Roadmap

Interview | Podcast | Youtube | Medium | Steemit | Newsletter

spacer.png

Accomplishments:

- Sponsoring 100+ Orphans every month!

- 30,000+ years CPU time donated to Cancer Research!

- $200,000+ donated to Charity!

Overview:

Rob's Resignation from Gridcoin       

Nutrition Information

Quick Start

BiblePay Evolution

Christian Spaces

New Features:

Generic Smart Contracts (GSC)

Proof of Giving (POG)

AntiBotNet (ABN)

Quantitative Tightening (QT)

Proof of Orphan Mining (POOM)

Testing

Christian Spaces / DSQL (Decentralized SQL) Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188626.0

Download Wallet:

biblepay.org/wallet

(How to update and clean wallet?)

=

NOTE: v1.4.3.1 Upgrading to Evolution

Need to copy "wallet.dat" file to new directory

Windows: 
%appdata%\biblepaycore
%appdata%\biblepayevolution
	Linux: 
~/.biblepaycore
~/.biblepayevolution
	macOS: 
/Library/Application Support/biblepaycore
/Library/Application Support/biblepayevolution

=

(How to verify Hash)

Windows 32 bit - biblepay.org/biblepayevo32.exe (Hash
Windows 64 bit - biblepay.org/biblepayevo64.exe (Hash)

=

Mac OSX - biblepay.org/biblepaycore-evo.dmg

=

Linux GUI 32 bit - biblepay-qt-evo-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz (Hash)
Linux GUI 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

Linux CLI 32 bit - biblepayd-evo-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)
Linux CLI 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

Linux ARM 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz  (Hash)
Linux Arch 64 bit - biblepayd-evo-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.gz  (Hash)

=

Source Code - github.com/biblepay/biblepay-evolution/blob/master/BuildBiblePay.txt

=

Paper - biblepaywallet.github.io

=

Mobile Wallet:

Android - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biblepaywallet

iOS - apps.apple.com/us/app/biblepay-wallet/id1467714837

Mining Guides:

Quick Start
wiki.biblepay.org/Quick_Start

Windows
reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6umlqq/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_windows/

Linux
reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/

Earn Coins:

Faucet (Register Pool Account):
reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/76mqqf/biblepay_faucet_free_bbp_coins_for_registering/

Reading/Listening/Watching Gospel Links:
reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7e9uho/gospel_link_rewards/

Orphan Letter Writing:
biblepay.org/freebbp/#letterwriting

Exchanges:

SouthXChange

CryptoBridge

Tokok

Explorers:

Chainz Explorer
explorer.biblepay.org

Specifications:

Launched: July 23, 2017
Algorithm: Proof of BibleHash (POBH)
Mining Strategy: CPU only (GPU/ASIC Resistant)

No Premine / No ICO

Block Target: 7 Minutes
Blocks Per Day: 205
Transaction Speed: Supports InstantSend

Max Supply: 5.2 billion BBP by year 2050 

Circulation Characteristic: Deflationary
Emission Rate: -1.5% every month (19% per year compounded deflation)

Emission Schedule: wiki.biblepay.org/Emission_Schedule
Economics: wiki.biblepay.org/Economics

Block Reward:

20.0% Monthly Budget

10.0% Charity
           5.0% IT (Software Development)
           2.5% PR (Public Relations)
           2.5% P2P (Orphan Letters)

30.0% Generic Smart Contracts (GSC)

25.0% Proof-Of-Bible-Hash (POBH)

25.0% Masternode (Sanctuary)

Masternodes (Sanctuaries):

Governance & Budget System: 
- Understanding Governance

Collateral Requirement: 
4,500,001 BBP

Statistics:
- Masternodes.Online
- Masternodes.Pro
- MasterNodeCap
- Masternode.Live
- Masternodes Buzz

Setup:
- Step by Step Guide
- One Click Install Script
- Apollon Network Hosting

Monitoring:
- NodeCheck.io

Charity:
**  We only partner with charities over 75% efficient, meaning over 75% reach the end-user. **

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.compassion.com/

http://www.bloomworldwide.org/

https://www.cameroonone.org/

https://www.facebook.com/kairoschildrensfund/

Accountability: 
- accountability.biblepay.org
- Public Investigation

Social:

Forum      - forum.biblepay.org
Twitter     - twitter.com/BiblePay
Reddit      - reddit.com/r/BiblePay
Discord    - discordapp.com/invite/yWgbKdM
Facebook  - facebook.com/BiblePay
Telegram  - t.me/biblepay_airdrop 

CAUTION: "Although BiblePay has a deflationary emission schedule, there is no guarantee of positive investment returns against other major inflating currencies. Past returns are not indicative of future results. We are a utility and not a security. Please do not invest in BiblePay unless you know all of the risks of cryptocurrencies"

Original Announcement

2nd Announcement

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Rules:

1. Do not make assumptions or false statements - For example, if you are not 100% sure of a statement being fact, you must state "in my opinion... " or "I believe...", especially with technical posts that could mislead investors.  

3. Be willing to do work/research/experience, or Find someone who can, and assume other community members are busy.  This is a group effort.

4. Moderators may delete your post if you are argumentative or make mean spirited posts.

5. If you have a problem with the mod team or an official member of the dev team, you must post with an innocent until proven guilty attitude.  The devs aren't out to get you. If you do not receive a response, break the problem up into a simpler problem and post the question again with a positive attitude.

6.  Your primary purpose on this forum is to help others and make constructive posts.  If you are a net negative to the community we reserve the right to delete or report the posts to bitcointalk mods.

7.  Do not post anything that misleads investors.  Proofread your post before posting as it cannot be deleted for 24 hours.  If you are not sure, ask someone else first.

8.  Your posts may be deleted or you may be banned from this thread if you have a history of making offensive posts.

9.  After 3 offensive posts your future posts and/or your account may be banned at the sole discretion of one of our forum administrators.

I really want to try to follow this, but I still doubt whether this news is true or not, because I just entered the world of crypto, I will tell everyone in my life and my environmentI really want to try to follow this, but I still doubt whether this news is true or not, because I just entered the world of crypto, I will tell everyone in my life and my environment

I am not against any religion but using them for cryptocurrency and the child, i hope i am not thinking wrong this time. But if the project is a scam well i dont even know what to say.

12 hours ago, togoshigekata said:

Forum Rules:

And what is this rules for? this is not the rules of cryptotalk forum! seems the OP is just a copy paste

I don't like project who use religion in cryptocurrency world bible pay it means a lot the name for some community is not acceptable and will never invest in it so you have to work on it 

Good Luck 

i have tried to setup masternode but it seems me very hard if anyone can explain it with easy words that will better forme

BiblePay is a decentralised crypto currency with a simple mission; To use the blockchain for good. Biblepay is sponsoring over 300 orphans from around the world. 10% of total coins emission is donated to the needy through charitable giving. Its also raising fubds to cure cancer.

Edited by Aceventura

I see that this project is very weak because the Market Cap is only $ 309,291 USD and this is very little in addition to the coin listed on two exchanges only and its trading volume is very weak TOKOK and SouthXchange.

Proof Of Biblehash (POBH) rewards full node participation, while preventing GPUs and ASICs by requiring full blockchain transaction referencing in the hashing function using chained bible verses - nice token, i like it)

I don't like the fact that you associate cryptocurrency with a topic like religion. Perhaps, in my opinion, this is what prevented the project from starting to function normally.

Proof Of Biblehash (POBH) is listed on Coinmarket but has no larger volume, and its 19% deduction does not make it very attractive in current conditions.