The danger of leaving your money on an exchange! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

The danger of leaving your money on an exchange!

Truly, I thoroughly concur we ought not store huge cash on trade no one can really tell what occurs, so be cautious and make an effort not to manage obscure recourses trades and individuals.

I share your opinion friend, the internet is full of scammers, we must be constantly alert and not trust anyone since we do not know what the others have for us. We must protect our money and especially our personal data

• +2 1

Yes, I was very sorry to hear that. Such news is heard every day nowadays. I agree with you, people should take care of their money in every way. In the world of Cryptocurrencies, you will find many wallets that can provide security to your money with 2fa security.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

For long time  don't leave your money on exchange because it is dangerous for us . If we leave our money in exchange for long time any hackers can hack our account or money . We can forget our password in this case  we lost our money.

Private keys are very vital and for that reason we should always keep in a safe place because without it we cannot get access to our various wallets and that is why I always prefer keeping my funds in the likes of coinomi and trustwallet since I am the one that will keep the key myself.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You really have a good point, there is danger in leaving huge amount of money in an exchange, I think we should store or money in trusted and safe wallet. Everything is risky in the world of cryptocurrencies we all need to careful. 

Leaving huge sum of money in an exchange is risky and should be avoided at all cost. If you leave your coins on an exchange, the private keys to your coins are with the exchange and your coins could be stolen in an hack.

The danger of exchanging your money is that we don't know much here so we can find out a lot here because there are some people here that we want to know a lot about one to help us because here we think there is a safe place where it is from humans.  I hope we can understand a lot. I hope you will cooperate with us. We will be able to discuss the matter in a very good way. I hope we can do something good here. Thank you brother.

Yes, my friend, if you do not have the necessary experience in this matter, then avoid putting your money on the stock exchange if you are not following it, and take precautions to avoid cases of fraud

Yes you right, internet is complete by means of scammers so we ought to be careful for whatever we want to do , because we can lose our money for an scammer change, earlier than doing any thing you need to cherche approximately this change.

• +1 1

you are right my friend. as long as you dont own the private keys you are not the owner of your funds technically. but since the biggest exchanges have some insurance policy, your funds can be considered safe to a point. but if you are keeping your funds in a less known exchange the risk becomes greater. you can also try to divide your trading money between 2 or 3 exchanges just to be on the safe side. for long term investments, holding your crypto in your personal wallets is always more preferable

• +2 1

Leaving money on exhange site is a  madness. There are many scammers and hackers They can steal your money easily or that exchange site also. Always convert ypur noney to your personal wallet and secure it with your private keys. 

In my own opinion it depends on the kind of wallet you used but basically is not adviceable to leave your money on exchange, money can be hacked and all of a sudden we can forget our login information and this case you cannot be able to retrieve your money and from there it have become a major problem. And when they notice that you are not active for a while all the money will be scam in the exchange.

• +4 1

On 12/8/2020 at 6:46 PM, hajathava said:

If you store big amount of money at exchange So therefore It is better to transfer your money to your own wallet and also distribute it to several wallets and don't save your private keys on your online devices. but if you are a trader, then you have no choice unless storing your coin in exchanges. Yobit is safe and secure for it.

Yeah its better to hold large amounts of money in our wallet than an exchanging sites, because exchanging sites are more vulnerable for getting hacked and we will lose our moneys, we all know that binance exchanging site was stolen and a lots of moneys was stolen from the members, so its better to hold it on wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

A good wallet is a suitable place to keep our money and increase the profit in trading. We just have to choose a legitimate portfolio and trade properly in order to avoid losing.

I say yes but we argot search before we invest cash in exchange, that's the brains we features scams for the reason that  right away a being we lingo consortium without any information, I jargon get it peoples like this fraud exchanges, as in online hence loads of legit talk are on hand like yobit

Hey mate, you are right we should not large number of money at the exchange or wallet otherwise we can loose our valuable money because it's happen many time in the cryptocurrency. We must not trust exchange because they can scam or hacker can hack our money at the exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right.there is alot of scammers in internet.we must knowledge you be carefull.dont withdraw money from main wellet use the private wellet to collect our money.however cryptocurrency om internet and there are scammers there we must aware and carefull to them.

In depends on exchange, if the exchange you are using have a not that strong security then better to pull off all of your crypto there, but I think exchange should have a strong security since they are handling a money which is a number one goal of many hackers and scammers, they should anticipate that in the first place that there would be hackers that would try to target them and want to steal all of the crypto in their exchange. It is vital on choosing an exchange.

You are right, our coins are not always safe in all exchanges, always ensure your safety and security before choosing an exchange and dont just rely upon an exchange to store your coins, choose a good and secured wallet for better protection and easy handling. Thankyou for giving us a good and informative advice, this will make users more aware about cryptocurrency scams. 

The dangerous thing in the world of internet fraud and theft .

So we have to put password very difficult and you need to save your password and 

Private keys and there be  not lose them.

Thank you for reminding him. Never keep large amounts of money on an exchange as it will cost you a lot if the exchange is hacked or goes bankrupt. Keep it in your personal wallet safely. Storing coins on an exchange makes it easy for us to trade, but to minimize when a hack occurs we need to store them in a secure wallet.

• +1 1

This is not a rule, and of course a recurrence of the incident is possible, but I think from the beginning that the site was scam

And all platforms now do not leave the keys to the platform with one person, as they first operate under the company’s system, and each platform has cold and hot wallets to protect the money of its traders.