Are stable coins really advicesable to invest?? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Are stable coins really advicesable to invest??

it's a little confusing the question because you talk about stable currency and you say that its price goes up the stablecoin have no variation in its price and can be used to save or to protect your asset from a fall in the market, now if you talk about currency with a stable value you have the main ones for investment as they are btc eth and ltc

I don't know what you think but it is probably a mistake made as the stable coins you see they are not having their price change but their market cap because they create more of them. They can make as many as they want but price will be stable and you can't make profit from them.

• +1 1

On 3/24/2020 at 5:40 PM, Upright said:

Like seriously upon every coin which is on the market, I rarely bit don't even hear of any one having to talk on how investing in This such coins can be profitable,either in the long run or short, but stable coins have continued to be climbing on those which have a market value, and when tops others coins apart from being stable

It isn't adviceable for the profit oriented traders but it is ok if you want to secure your investments from the price volatility in the crypto markets. I have never invested in stablecoin thinking the profits by selling it in the markets.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, leakydonney said:

although they are not advisable for investing because it's stability doesn’t make them a very high profitable

As i said before that stable coin is for safe your money plus give you profit in long term...  Its the only way to get profit without any risk but you need patience here.. Yah its normal thing that stable coin  hit that market cap  in may because the corona effect make whole world damage and crypto currency Price dump 50% so members safe their money by hold  stable coin..          

• Useful or interesting 1

Stable coins tend to outperform their volatile counterparts, due to their nature, the increase in their market capitalization is mainly due to the panic that many of us have suffered when the bear market takes all exchanges and the fastest measure of not losing  money and having a specific amount is to buy for example USDT, in conclusion they gain ground because they act as a refuge.

• +3 1

I did not understand the meaning of your question because you are talking about stablecoins and those coins do not rise or fall in price as you say in your comment but stablecoins are a good option to freeze your Cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

have a more stable rate digital currency than any other currency, in order to keep your money stable and preserve its value

If you want to know more stable coin except usd, usdt erc20 and usdt trc20 then i can suggest you to buy dai stable coin...  Because this dai coin has huge popularity just because of it stability      in crypto world....   But there has a problem with dai coin that if someday dai coin face any problem then dai holder need to convert dai to etherum especially.. As dai coin based on eth blockchain..        

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Stable  coins will never give you any return on your investment  they are just way to hold your money not to grow it or to reduce it just like fiat money.

It is possible that when you were made this post you are not known what the stable coin was my dear? Beacuse you are think their price is rise for some reason. Are you ever seen what we speak of stable coin? They are stable it is means they are not move. Where have you seen price of stablecoin rise as you are say?

On 11/10/2020 at 7:59 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

As i said before that stable coin is for safe your money plus give you profit in long term...  Its the only way to get profit without any risk but you need patience here.. Yah its normal thing that stable coin  hit that market cap  in may because the corona effect make whole world damage and crypto currency Price dump 50% so members safe their money by hold  stable coin..          

Yeah its good for all investor like when the price dump, we mostly select USDT because we know its stable coin our money is secure otherwise if we select unsatble coin so sometimes price goes up or fall down, may be we get loss. But in stable coin, there is no chance of loss. Only we considered it saver of our crypto asset. Like tgere are some rumours about USDT and that is in coming year the market cap of usdt is bigger than eth. Why becuse people feel secure in stable coins when market is crash. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As the name suggests the stable coins are not for investments they for storing money without any lose and to transfer money from one place to another or they are for the trading as they help in that.

54 minutes ago, Gideon$ said:

I don't think they are advisable because stable coins don't increase the price nor decrease so I don't think they are good because the no profit is gained there it better to look for any other to invest not stable my opinion.

@Gideon$ i have also same opinion like you because stable currencies prices not increase for long time, and we invest in crypto to earn profit within short period,

so there is no sense to invest in stable coin and wait for long time, but stable currencies really needed whenever we invested crypto currency price dump, then these stable currencies helps to stops our big lose.

I don't nkow how you plan to invest in stablecoins and make profit. There are some DeFi websites that offer yearly interest, perhaps you want that but I haven't used any and it can't be very high as it is yearly and around 5%. Perhaps this could be a good low risk investment if you can trust the code of these defi.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • +1 1

I believe stable coins are advisable to Purchase or to be owned Only if you are 

looking into keeping them as reserved assets otherwise I will advise that you go for coins that are increasing Frequently in value

I don't think stable coins are worth to invest. Those are worth to store currencies without any loss and profit also. Stable coins are in dollar price i can say. I use them to withdraw sometimes and mostly to store my currencies.  Whenever i find any coin to invest i exchange it with usd. Then gain profit and again store them as usd. Thats how i use stable coin.

On 3/24/2020 at 4:55 PM, Upright said:

Like seriously upon every coin which is on the market, I rarely bit don't even hear of any one having to talk on how investing in This such coins can be profitable,either in the long run or short, but stable coins have continued to be climbing on those which have a market value, and when tops others coins apart from being stable

Invest in the stable oin is not a good idea becasue that coin movement is not good and that is the reason that just some peoples will invest in it and also most of the peoples will invest in the BTC, ETH and also in the LTC coin because these coins are moving high and the future of these coins are good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It does not make much sence to invest in stablecoins where the value is pegged and will always be equal to 1 USD. However, there are wallets and exchanges that offers up to 8% P.A. Interest for deposits of stable coin in their platform. So you can probably consider that form of investment for your stablecoins.

On 24/3/2020 at 7:55, Upright said:

Como en serio con cada moneda que está en el mercado, rara vez muerdo, ni siquiera escucho que alguien tenga que hablar sobre cómo invertir en estas monedas puede ser rentable, ya sea a largo o corto plazo, pero las monedas estables han continuado estar subiendo en aquellos que tienen un valor de mercado, y cuando superan otras monedas además de ser estables

They are stable friend, but if you mean to keep your capital safe you can choose stable coins since their price will always be maintained and will not be lost until now, it has been like that, now if you mean long-term profits I recommend you choose other cryptocurrencies, since the stable ones will always maintain the same value and will not generate much income in the long term.

The fact that it surpasses other currencies in capitalization is something that can be explained in its concept, the stability and security they offer in terms of value is unmatched, however investing in them with the purpose of making money is incomprehensible since it is obvious It will never go up more than 2%, I think that the increase in its capitalization is due to the fact that many use it as a means to save without converting the funds to fiat money.

I really don't think that investing with stablecoins are profitable though because they are just like what the name depicts "stable". The position of stablecoin is directly dependent with the asset that supports it. For example, if the dollar rises in price, the value of the coin tied to it will increase. If it goes down, then it will also drag the stable coin down.

Of course, I advise you to invest in the long term in classic currencies and strong currencies that have a great value in the market because their price is stable and they have many other advantages.

56 minutes ago, wassim19 said:

because their price is stable

I think you are wrong here my friend @wassim19 .Stable coins are not good to invest.Because the word stable means that it's value remains stable.It neither increases too much nor decreases.So if we invest in such coins we would not be able to get any profit.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I think it completely depends on the choice of the investor. I think if they are experienced enough in investing they would definitely know to handle the volatile environment of the cryptocurrency market. Thank you for your content mate.