What are smart contracts? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

What are smart contracts?

Smart Contract is a computer program that is programmed to automatically execute agreements that have determined two or more parts. The Contract is in line with the achievement of a time limit (the arrival of an exact day) or a condition (which turns out to be a particular event), in the event any of them is presented, the Contract is executed without the need for a judge or authority to enforce it.

As a teaching for the newest in this world of cryptocurrencies I bring you this topic about Smart Contract terms that are used a lot in Airdrop, I hope to be able to help you.
If so, you can give me a Like

I have  heard it from you  I have  not  any knowledge  about  it before.  Thank you for  making  this  post. Now knowledge  about  this  program  May be help me some where in  online by programs. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Furthermore, the contract itself is signed digitally, so that it cannot be altered later.

If someone tries to change e.g. a digit, the signature and contents don't match anymore, and anyone can see that the contents was tampered with.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I had no idea about this term smart contracts but after your clear clarifications I'm left with something,thanks for sharing.

• +1 1

Valuable information, very useful, and beautiful in smart contracts, it is characterized by speed and we can implement it with people remotely and also smart contracts do not need any authority that you control

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can imagine that the share of smart contracts is based on Ethereum. There are many more contracts that are on blockchains. I recommend using the Ethereum blockchain. 

Are contracts that are made between two people remotely without the need for a third party or their presence in one place where these contracts are done on the Internet and as you mentioned you are programs that have been programmed to implement agreements between people

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing such useful and helpful information, I have already encountered some members on this forum who looking to know about the Smart Contract, so I hope with your information they will get the knowledge about.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Smart Contracts will cut costs in many sectors and money that is used for countless meaningless tasks will be reduced. An good example are the tasks performed by lawyers and judges. 99% of them are clear and don't need the vast time and resources spent for this system to figure out a result. There is no need for law enforcement since everything will be written in a trustless system and the justice system can become more focused on major disputes and issues that demand attention. All these diversions cause the justice system to lag and increase costs for all participants. There is need for smart contracts in 99% of legal situations.  

A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enfirce the negitiation or performance of a contract. Smart contracts allow the performance of credibke transactions without third parties various these trasactions are trackable and irreversible.

Smart contact is a kind of special programme that is designed to link between project and the user. The airdrops makes a reliable contract  tothe exchange as when the right time will come the specific project will be unlocked by it. So these type of contracts is quite assured by the users.  

• +1 1

I really liked your topic. I had no idea about this topic as a beginner. I learned from you about this topic. Thanks so much for your post.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. I will not suggest anybody to waste your time in airdrops. I lost my time and money in these airdrops but didn't find any penny from it. 

Previously I heard this smart contacts but I don't no how it's works and what use this feature, but your post gives good knowledge about this smart contacts, now I learn this features details form your post thanks friend to post this topic.

Ohh great its good to hear about the smart contracts and to gain such a nice snd wonderful information about it i am very much thankful to you that you took an initiative to make aware the other users about it.

this can help reduce scams and other problems of online transactions, this way for example when both parties agree then an amount of money is sent to one while for example a book is sent to the other (if someone is buying a book from someone else)

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It is good to do such transactions that do not need a third party and they are done automatically. I did not know about this. This would facilitate agreement and signing the contract electronically, and would help reduce time and complete contracts more quickly.

I do not use smart contracts in my work permanently and do not deal with any airdrops related to smart contracts because I prefer manual work as I can undo some steps in dangerous situations unlike smart contracts that are characterized as programmed at a specific time

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I know this term but I hadn’t know the real definition of smart contract! Thank you so much for sharing these information with us!

Edited by Hala99

This the only thing that i dont understand until now i have search for smart contract but i still learn about that ,you bring agood information but i need too search more i thing

So if a smart contract is used to execute agreements based on a specific set of criteria or instructions, then by that logic the smart contracts could also be used as a way in which you can make trades based on indicators correct? For example if the price had to rise to a certain value then you could sell of your potential holdings in a coin for usd or something like that?

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for explaining the term smart contracts, which is frequently repeated with us in our dealings with cryptocurrencies, and I think you have explained it well 

Edited by Moaz

Smart contracts are created to get rid of brokers and make transfers automatically, which is definitely better, more reliable and easier

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/24/2020 at 1:34 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Smart Contract is a computer program that is programmed to automatically execute agreements that have determined two or more parts. The Contract is in line with the achievement of a time limit (the arrival of an exact day) or a condition (which turns out to be a particular event), in the event any of them is presented, the Contract is executed without the need for a judge or authority to enforce it.

As a teaching for the newest in this world of cryptocurrencies I bring you this topic about Smart Contract terms that are used a lot in Airdrop, I hope to be able to help you.
If so, you can give me a Like

I first hear about Smart Contract.
My friend, can you explain to me how to benefit from Smart Contract in the world of cryptocurrencies?