What are smart contracts? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

What are smart contracts?

A smart contract or smart contract is a computer code or protocol that makes it easy to verify and enforce a contract automatically.Although there is discussion about the need or not to go to external agents to execute the planned condition,, what is clear is that they will bring agility to the business sector. These contracts work on the blockchain and, a priori do not require the intervention of people to verify and enforce compliance.

I have tried to understand that concet  and this is what I do almost always when I add a new Token to my ERC20 wallet. I sign the contract with my private keys from my wallet a sync.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:34 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Smart Contract is a computer program that is programmed to automatically execute agreements that have determined two or more parts. The Contract is in line with the achievement of a time limit (the arrival of an exact day) or a condition (which turns out to be a particular event), in the event any of them is presented, the Contract is executed without the need for a judge or authority to enforce it.

As a teaching for the newest in this world of cryptocurrencies I bring you this topic about Smart Contract terms that are used a lot in Airdrop, I hope to be able to help you.
If so, you can give me a Like

Good night, how are you group? Thank you very much for the information. A couple of very buzzwords: Smart Contracts. I hope they can be applied in people's daily lives.

Facilitating the exchange of money, property and anything else, which guarantees transparency and avoids the services and costs associated with intermediaries, as well as eliminating the issue of trust between the two parties. The code of any specific smart contract includes all terms and conditions agreed upon by the parties and the information related to the transaction itself is recorded in the blockchain.

i dont understand until now i have search for smart contract but i still learn  and we need volunteer  to infrom us it as i see  many people do not understand it

On 3/24/2020 at 8:34 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Smart Contract is a computer program that is programmed to automatically execute agreements that have determined two or more parts. The Contract is in line with the achievement of a time limit (the arrival of an exact day) or a condition (which turns out to be a particular event), in the event any of them is presented, the Contract is executed without the need for a judge or authority to enforce it.

As a teaching for the newest in this world of cryptocurrencies I bring you this topic about Smart Contract terms that are used a lot in Airdrop, I hope to be able to help you.
If so, you can give me a Like

I had a brief knowledge of it, but thank you very much for clarifying it, very clear and concise. I am very interested in this digital world, I have listened to several testimonies and they give me a lot of motivation to enter this world

Intelligent contracts are a decentralized tool. Ethereum was the one who introduced the intelligent contracts. A good way to think about a smart contract is to imagine buying a house. Usually this process requires the intervention of a third party such as an attorney and a broker, with a smart contract, the ownership of the house is sent automatically once a condition is met.

A smart contract is an agreement that is executed automatically. Smart contracts can help you exchange cryptocurrencies, money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent and conflict-free way, and at the same time they can also avoid the services of an intermediary.

😎 A Smart Contract is a computer Program that is programmed to automatically execute agreements that have been determined by two or more parties. The Contract is adjusted to the achievement of a term (the arrival of an exact day) or a condition (that a certain event happens), in the event that any of them is presented, the Contract is executed without the need for a judge or an authority requires compliance.
In other words, it is nothing more than an agreement between two or more parties, an environment where what can be done, how it can be done, what happens if something is not done is defined.
These are "scripts" (computer code) written with programming languages. This means that the terms of the contract are pure statements and commands in the code that forms it.

I leave you a page where you can evaluate various contracts and explore their characteristics for different cryptocurrencies: dappradar.com 😎 

I also heard about it and never read about it so thanks for sharing such a good knowledge with us you are making good content keep it up .

The smart contract can be understood as a code written in programming language that runs on a secure Blockchain platform that makes it unchangeable and self-executing. Automation and self-execution would be its characteristic notes.

A smart contract excludes the human element in the execution of the contract and its autonomy stems from the fact that Blockchain networks operate without any central or reliable entity that equates, for example, the interests of the parties.

In addition to unstoppable execution and immutability, what is sought with its use is that transactions are less costly due to the certainty of execution, the absence of non-compliance and the risk of litigating before courts or arbitrators.

In my opinion, intelligent contracts are very reliable, since the signature is digital and cannot be altered. And also, as the smart contracts are based on the Ethereum network, you can verify any transaction on the Etherscan platform.

A smart contract is a special type of instructions that is stored on the blockchain. And it also has the ability to self-execute actions according to a series of parameters already programmed. All this in an immutable, transparent and completely secure way.:classic_tongue:

They can be used, for example, to generate contracts online and certify them on the network:classic_rolleyes:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

On 24/3/2020 at 6:34, Wilmer Garcia said:

Smart Contract es un programa de computadora que está programado para ejecutar automáticamente acuerdos que han determinado dos o más partes. El Contrato está en línea con el logro de un límite de tiempo (la llegada de un día exacto) o una condición (que resulta ser un evento particular), en caso de que se presente alguno de ellos, el Contrato se ejecuta sin la necesidad para que un juez o autoridad lo haga cumplir.

Como enseñanza para los más nuevos en este mundo de las criptomonedas les traigo este tema sobre términos de Smart Contract que se usan mucho en Airdrop, espero poder ayudarlos.
Si es así, puedes darme un Me gusta

You simply deposit a required amount of cryptocurrency into the smart contract, and your security deposit, driver's license, or whatever falls into your account.
There are three integral objects, in every smart contract. The first is the signatories, that is, the second object is the object of the agreement
Finally, every smart contract must include specific conditions.

• +5 1

Smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract. Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties.

It is an agreement that runs autonomously and automatically. Smart contracts are agreements between two or more agents where once the conditions are defined, the consequences are executed automatically without the need for intermediaries, that is, they help you exchange money, properties, shares, or anything of value for a transparent and conflict-free way, while avoiding the services of an intermediary.

I really did not know anything about this subject, thanks I can really have knowledge about this.

i read your post about smart contract is computer program it is real good information thanks for sharing it i have some question can i asked you about it

I have to thank because I did not know that smart contract meant so much. I have been hearing about they are smart and execute a command after a certain time or event happens but I was not into details as you gave us.

it could be said that it is an agreement that is executed autonomously between two or more parties already established in a defined manner.

Intelligent contract in the computer world, it is a software that is programmed like any other to execute certain tasks previously introduced.

Its function is to fulfill the tasks, without being subject to any of the parties, automatically while the steps are fulfilled the process advances

What I like generally in smart contract is that the exchanges that occur in a savvy contract are handled by the blockchain, which implies they can be sent is safe.

A smart contract is a self-executing contract with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. The code controls the execution, and transactions are trackable and irreversible.

• +1 1

Thank you for such an interesting and informative post. You have expanded not only my horizons, but also many other people.

Smart contracts are binding and occur in the event of the conditions in the smart contract.  Smart contracts represent the work of robots that operate under certain conditions and work on time and in the way they are programmed.  Smart contracts are the basis on which all modern currency transactions depend today.