Ads and suspicious emails: Research is better than ignoring. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Ads and suspicious emails: Research is better than ignoring.

We always say that do  not visit suspicious links and emails nor visiting fake ads, but i finally came with a better solution for this, because not all those links are scams and phishing.

Instead of ignoring those ads we should just take a minute or two to research first.

If you mentioned on your topic suspicious links and emails, that means are suspicious, so anything suspicious never click it, is possible maybe the same day you will not notice anything, but if there is a malware will infect your device for the future attack.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

These links tell me that you win allthe te and they put my names also i really freaking out sometimes also ads should be more security not everyone should put his ads as the way he wants.

2 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I never never shared my personal email at fakes website I never took design WHEN I see ads of new coin as well as new exchange .

just read public review about that's website before join any website .

You never know what is fake and what is real, you could even submit your KYC info to fake sites or to a site that is not fake but selling off your data, why else do you think you get those phishing emails, who exposed your email, if not the sites you think them to be real?

Yes your correct bro because all links are not suspects, because some links are use full to us, so don't think all links are fake and scam so first investgat this links and research then ignore are deletes this links,because so many members fears to see this links,and even they can't see this links.

Yes I agree with you because there are many scammers and fraud out there that can take your personal information, ignorance is not a valid excuse so we need to do some research about it.

Personally I'm using a strict adblock and rarely an ad passes it's filters. I'm saving my time this way and profiting with using it adequately. I'm using adblocks for years and saved time that I've put to good use instead.

It is much better to spend a minute or two in order to start using. Technical analysis is needed and worth the time in order to start using. Thanks for the advice.

if you are not sure of something it isbbest to ignore such but better still you can do a quick research on it because sometimes you are just letting a good opportunity pass you by and it might be too late to realise such. 

Yes research is better before ignoring but it is dangerous if you do research by clicking on the malicious link which is came to your address from the scammers. I generally do not click o the email which are stored in the spam folders of my mailbox. 

On 3/28/2020 at 1:40 AM, leo olliver said:

I check the sender's address before I click on the email links, then you can follow it once you know that this is the correct link and you can use a special browser to stop the ads. Do not open emails immediately. There may be phishing scams.

Whether you open immediately or slowly it leads to same thing, a good conversation email that could be a true thing or a fake phishing spam.

22 hours ago, sumitshet said:

I also read that fake emails in notification bar, if it is not scam I check it, or else I marked as spam and next time that messages will be going into the spam folder.

It is not about just checking it in the notification, go open it observe then do research on it, sometime you could be missing real opportunities.

On 3/24/2020 at 4:16 PM, deepown said:

We always say that do  not visit suspicious links and emails nor visiting fake ads, but i finally came with a better solution for this, because not all those links are scams and phishing.

Instead of ignoring those ads we should just take a minute or two to research first.

I am agree with you because many legit platforms promote their projects through ads and we come to know about them from ads. If we would start ignoring all ads then we would miss many good projects also. So before visiting any ad search about that. And it is easy to get information about legit projects than scam because scam projects do not disclose any information.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Opinder said:

I am agree with you because many legit platforms promote their projects through ads and we come to know about them from ads. If we would start ignoring all ads then we would miss many good projects also. So before visiting any ad search about that. And it is easy to get information about legit projects than scam because scam projects do not disclose any information.

I'm happy you understand what i mean, i myself found many good projects through ads, and with proper research i was able to avoid scams.

Mostly, most spam and mail are useless and carry nothing but problems and there is no use to it, so you should avoid them without philosophy, because that may cost you a lot.

THINK POSITIVE

No way. What you will got after doing research on the suspicious emails and adds. These are just a scams, avoid to open these adds and mails. How can any suspicious thing is better for you.

Really nice as basically I see ads on this site which I visit as basically I hated clicking on this ads as I feared on bring an attempt on being to viewing such as some hacking scriots can be sent through this ads

On 3/24/2020 at 1:46 PM, deepown said:

Some of ads are not only scams, but they are attacking malwares, so that you can visit them, then many pop ups tabs will be opened, and sometimes it download hidden malware softwares.

So don't try to visit those ads you think are scammers.

On 3/24/2020 at 12:46 PM, deepown said:

No, don't click unknown links you get via email or in telegram in order to do research. Nothing good will come of that. Seriously, there's zero reason to click any spam links you get. To get free airdrops etc, you have to look them for yourself, no one is mass sending anything quality to random addresses. That would only devalue the project.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1

The spammers always try to scam people by creating phishing emails and fake ads or websites. As the user log into these websites their personal information get hacked and they get scammed. But a little concern about logging into right domain and researching about a project beforegoing into it can do good amount of safe and secure tradings. 

Perhaps it would be better for you to ignore it, or if you want to be aware of any new offer, it is better to register on the sites that tell you that in order to be comfortable and also knowledgeable. Because in these announcements there are cheats and temptations that lead to those who lost their loss.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There's some ways to know if the site or email is safe. One of the first things you can do is check the URL. To ensure the security you may search the review in other sites or in your colleagues.

8 minutes ago, deepown said:

For me some good thinks have come to that, from clicking and research those link before use or ditch, i found 2 or 3 legit projects to where i got some bonus from.

Can you give some examples? Where did you get the messages from if they were spam and what were the projects? If they are not scams i'll stand corrected.

yes that is right but we xan also make an Email for these kind of random Emails for us and we will be safe if we did that because alot of chances will go away if we didn't take them.

On 3/24/2020 at 3:46 PM, deepown said:

Some time authentic sites mails goes to spam and many advertisment mails are fill with virus .So i always check my all mail box and select the useful mail address and block all useless address.Yoi should block them for future intrudenc.