Did bitcoin start to recover! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Did bitcoin start to recover!

Recently, the price of bitcoin reached $ 4000, and after that it started to rise gradually, and its price at this moment is $ 6,700. Everyone spoke that the reason for this decrease is the Corona virus. Do you think that the price will continue to rise after China controlled the virus?1039613868__.jpg.81fde1243023292aebac08883ca35197.jpg

I think the situation can go on in three ways. First. The price of bitcoin becomes $ 7000 and then the correction starts and the price of bitcoin becomes $ 3100. Second Bitcoin Price to Become $ 10600 and Third Bitcoin Price to $ 7000 and Then Start to Rapidly Increase to $ 20000

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

I think so, but only on the one hand or the other side, I see that there is still volatility in the market when I will need some time for its prosperity until the situation in China stabilizes after compensation for the losses caused by this virus spreading then the role of electronic currencies will come

This is, I think .there are no guarantees

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes now China takes strong steps to control corona virus, so now they are in better position, and now they start work again in crypto market, so bitcoin prices comes in normal stage around 6,600 dollars, to generate hopes its reach 9000$ dollars in short period, but this virus not removed completely in worldwide, so we can't any guarantee to rises bitciin once again.

Price is recovering but the reasons don't have to do with investors senting new money into the market. It has to do with Tether and other stablecoins printing endlessly. They've already printed more than 800 million stablecoins the last two weeks and it looks that they won't stop. Personally I don't think that Bitcoin needs these practices and I hope that people actually dump their Tether and just stick to bitcoin, for Bitcoin's and for their own safety.

On 3/24/2020 at 6:15 PM, Zaino34 said:

Recently, the price of bitcoin reached $ 4000, and after that it started to rise gradually, and its price at this moment is $ 6,700. Everyone spoke that the reason for this decrease is the Corona virus. Do you think that the price will continue to rise after China controlled the virus?1039613868__.jpg.81fde1243023292aebac08883ca35197.jpg

I believe it will continue to rise in the next days. Well, because China are back to normal again, I believe crypto's value will rise and continue to pump again. But I don't expect that it will but very high as of this moment. Well, because some countries are not yet recover from the coronavirus effect, it will be hard for bitcoin to pump value because those countries also has a great impact to btc.

Bitcoin price currently is little bit high from 6823$ when i am writing this post therefore its price seams good if we compare its price on 12th March of 2020.At that point its price was less then 4000$ and now its price reclaims that btc is a game changer eventually for each investors of crypto market. 

Yes i have also noticed that there was a postive fluctuations in the price of bitcoin few day ago as it was around 6700-6800 which has now again risen up to 7031 which seems very good and we user can expect a great price of bitcoin in future. 

Yes friend, the price for bitcoin is recovering with good actions. Many investors were losing hope because they thought bitcoin price will not recover after it falls to $4000 in march. But we all have strong faith now, because price bitcoin is growing and the price is recovering.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

After the halving occured in May,the prices are back on it's line. Now the price of the bitcoin is around 10k usd. And it is quite stable at that position. But it is trying to break the resistance now. And according to the source and experts ,the price can go almost higher than 20k usd in the next 3 or 6 months after the halving. So now it's time to see how it is going to happen. 

• +2 1

On 6/17/2020 at 10:32 PM, Saj555 said:

Now the price of the bitcoin is around 10k

Bitcoin price is not around $10000 for now, it has dropped, it is even finding it difficult to rise over $9300. 

On 6/17/2020 at 10:32 PM, Saj555 said:

And according to the source and experts ,the price can go almost higher than 20k usd in the next 3 or 6 months after the halving. So now it's time to see how it is going to happen. 

I will advice you not to believe in analysts, make your own analyzed and predict. Remember some analyze has predicted bitcoin to be over $1 million in 2020 before. 

After crashing crazy in one day on 12th March 2020 then after that next five days btc dancing from 4000usd to 6450$ but from last week of April it's price takes off from 6450$ to 10230 USD and now still bitcoin price is on 9375$.

6 hours ago, ben123123 said:

After crashing crazy in one day on 12th March 2020 then after that next five days btc dancing from 4000usd to 6450$ but from last week of April it's price takes off from 6450$ to 10230 USD and now still bitcoin price is on 9375$.

Bitcoin even crashed to a $3500 in March and it grew to a price above $10300 in June, bitcoin now at $9300, I think this price is still good, but let us still expect more increase if the halving effect can be positive. 

On 3/24/2020 at 4:15 PM, Zaino34 said:

You know that btc is not a stabe currency so it price can be low and high sometime..but the corona effect was much on btc price which lead it price go Dow.. Actually it happen for stock market down in world wide...but now btc recover already and it price 9850usd recently      

Yes, I think Bitcoin has passed the Corona crisis and has now started to recover. The price of Bitcoin has now reached $ 9,700 and it will probably continue to rise and may reach the end of the year to $ 15,000 as many experts in the crypto world expect

On 3/25/2020 at 2:50 PM, BTC Future said:

Price is recovering but the reasons don't have to do with investors senting new money into the market. It has to do with Tether and other stablecoins printing endlessly. They've already printed more than 800 million stablecoins the last two weeks and it looks that they won't stop. Personally I don't think that Bitcoin needs these practices and I hope that people actually dump their Tether and just stick to bitcoin, for Bitcoin's and for their own safety.

The whales only needed a discount for the right one and the terrier calmed down. I find that the market is still volatile when I need some time for its prosperity until the situation in China

On 6/26/2020 at 10:06 PM, saraanna396 said:

Certainly, after the collapse of the bitcoin price to less than 5000 USD, now the price has returned to recover and rise again, after the reopening of trade between countries, and the global market rebound again, now the price of bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies returned to rise again after the epidemic receded.

@saraanna396 Analysis seems quite impressive here 😊. Let's see, once this world get a clue about vaccine against corona virus, I believe price will get  raised for Bitcoin and rest of the top ranked altcoins. Affect of COVID-19 pandemic is still here in the crypto market too. 

9 minutes ago, gloria10yqj said:

At the moment, Bitcoin prediction is now a gamble. The rebound will begin in the middle of next month and by mid-June, prices will stabilize and now there is no rebound as prices have fallen back. It seems very good and users can expect a great price of bitcoin in the future.

It seems we are in a small decenting triangle, and we are making lower lows and lower highs as well. We have to change this pattern to be bullish. Although perhaps with the halvening, fundamentals have changed and this is the dip. I will be buying these small dips and take small profits.

Edited by BTC Future

I don't think soo. Bitcoin not stabeled now. And all who have BTC stressed

Bitcoin is totally working on Blockchain architecture. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which support and working on Blockchain. As the very basic fundamental of Blockchain architecture, there is no any possibility being distributed. The concept of Blockchain totally builds up as distributed manner. As you have explained, for being centralized or handling Blockchain of bitcoin, it is required to have more that 50% of computational power. With considering number of stakeholders or miners in bitcoin Blockchain currently available all over the world, getting more that 50% of computational power to one person or group is impossible.

Depends on few factors,however the market is in recovery but there are artificial factors that are at play as well..maybe untill now the market situation is still uncertain, sometimes the price goes up significantly then suddenly the price drops drastically, maybe in the next few months the market will recover.

It is very possible considering that in recent days the price has always increased, yesterday was overtaken by YFI, but now it is superior and finally the bet wins ... (gambling mode) .. to entertain yourself while waiting for bitcoin prices to really go to the moon

signbot (1).gif