Did COVID-19 had a direct impact of crypto or was it just a panic? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Did COVID-19 had a direct impact of crypto or was it just a panic?

Frankly, the Corona virus had a positive effect and a negative impact on coding, and the reason for the low prices was due to the outbreak of the disease significantly within the largest country that has cryptocurrencies, but after recovering from the virus the market recovered and the price rose again. And the positive side is that a large number of people have started using the field of encryption and its currencies during the period of home quarantine

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, deepown said:

What about the fall of bitcoin to below 4k just few weeks ago, what was it then, wasn't it corona?

Yes, bitcoin fell to 4000 dollars, as did all the world economy and all known assets in the world, but bitcoin was one of the best assets that recovered and returned to rise even before the crisis ended and proved its strength in the face of the crisis.

This pandemic situations are affecting all over the world even the economy is going down then also the cryptocurrency and the stock market stable themselves some how so we have  to make ourselves more strong enough to handle all those situations then only we can survive this situation.

7 hours ago, Basad said:

Then if BTC failed to cross $10'000 this will significantly affect me, my trading because some of my main target will not be achieve 

We are almost at $10000, bitcoin is trade in between 9000_10000, this is a good hope for us to benefit from the wild movement if cryptocurrency, we'll be expecting more of this soon

There is a possibility of something better than Bitcoin upfront. The guarantee of reducing the price of Bitcoin is now very low. It won't take long to exceed 10,000. We just have to wait patiently.

It was just a panic when WHO declared corona virus to be pandemic. Now the price has recovered and is currently trading around 10k. Crypts market is very volatile and KoinPro platform has been my help in time of need to ensure my assets are safe and I am able to make profit in any market condition. 

16 hours ago, Basad said:

I have seen the price too, BTC now is moving gradually to $10'000. We hope BTC to keep rising to hits $15'000 in next week. That when the market will be favourable for trading

4 days to halving and there will be further rise of bitcoin after halving before it goes down and find the support zone, then we will know if bitcoin is gonna have a boost like 2017 or not.

3 hours ago, Basad said:

Definitely the price may fall after halving to a resistance price which may likely be $10'000 or even below to $8'500 to $6'500 Dollars for a while because bull run will follow

Where did you get your prediction? I don't think bitcoin will go beyond $8000, we are going to be stable in the five digits of bitcoin price range from 10000$ and above after halving

14 hours ago, Basad said:

Think of what just happened to BTC price recently that fell to unexpected price $4'000, have you ever imagine or come to think of that will happen to BTC, despite in its year of Halving. 

That was cause by the virulent disease known as covid-19, but the market was able to recover and even tried to reach 10000$, but it was unfortunately that the price is back to 8500$ plus, which seems the recent bull was just a trick to us

13 hours ago, Basad said:

Thank you, you even said it yourself, BTC price now Is not encouraging because instead of continues growing as the halving draws more nearer,  unluckily it's dropping. Am even afraid and begins to wonder whether the rising of BTC price is for halving or it's just recovery phase from March dropped.

These is unknown to us, so it is better to hold patiently after the halving so that we can see what will happen with my price on the day of halving, because bitcoin is nit ready to give avoid signal

Bitcoin was supposed to be positively affected by Corona events, as the opportunity to use it during quarantine increased, but it appears that some people took advantage of the events in his favor.

I think is not a direct impact, because after China control the corona virus, we see all the cryptocurrency start to rise again , and know is still the world suffering by this virus , but like we see bitcoin rise from 4000$ to 9000$, for that i don’t think that corona impact in cryptocurrency direct .

13 hours ago, Basad said:

But are you constantly following the market, in these days Bitcoin and other value crypto assets like ETH, XRP and LTC are continuesly dropping from high to low price. I can't wait to loose 

It's just fluctuations within a range of price,  you don't need to panic about it. The cryptocurrency always behave like that and it will continue like that

So just be strong and have better plan

12 hours ago, Basad said:

What do you mean by have a better plan, after all what I have been waiting for to come, make some necessary preparations and set to achieve my target during the Halving 

You need to have plans, if the first plan failed you will have a plan B to support it.so don't only rely on one plan because it won't come as a regret to you. Be positive and have alternatives for everything you do.

7 hours ago, Basad said:

Time for plan be to be activated, that's exercising more patience for better time to come, as their is high tendency the rise in BTC price today it bull run that is showing up

Bull run has already started last few days I think this keep moving gradually and alkcwe need is to be patient and follow it gradually and patiently when ever you see an opportunity you can buy and sell at same time.

12 hours ago, Basad said:

Exact bull run has triggered the rises of cryptocurency prices especially BTC after halving, Halving occurred when BTC was at $85'000 and today BTC is traded at $9550 sooner or later we will be enjoy the benefits of bull run

Sorry to say you made a mistake the Bitcoin halving starts at $8500 and we expect it to take a very good hype within some months coming.

4 hours ago, Basad said:

Thank you for your attention and courage I am open minded to accept corrections but re-checked my contents carefully I don't think the figure stated is wrong, halving occured when BTC was at the price of $8'500 and these days BTC price at the market is $9'500 

Yes is true that shows that halving is going on right now all we need is to maintain this opportunity to use it at appropriate time

By following the cryptocurrency market during the phase of the Corona virus, it had a positive impact on the crypto and bitcoin market.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/3/2020 at 2:29 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

i believe it was a wave of panic from many investors, that's why prices dropped in the beginning, but now that things have cooled down a bit it's climbing back up

I agree with you in the mid of March all the cryptocurrency market went down upto 2× but after some time market recovered at high speed now market is very bullish bitcoin reached $10000 some days ago 

13 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I agree with you in the mid of March all the cryptocurrency market went down upto 2× but after some time market recovered at high speed now market is very bullish bitcoin reached $10000 some days ago 

yes, it was a panic wave and now that it's over crypto is back strong, and bitcoin did break $10k but is now back to $9700 it needs a few more pumps to break above $10k

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 5/17/2020 at 11:37 AM, Basad said:

And that is what I found difficult to maintain to sometimes but nevertheless I will keep waiting patiently to achieve my objectives, my set target before to start dumbing my coins to cash out profits is when BTC has successfully cross $10'000 resistance to next $15'000, and now it's almost to, 

While I thought that there was too much manipulation to reach again 10K so fast in just two months, now I think there is some sort of opposite manipulation that pushes the price down and creates resistance at 10k. I'm sure that CME futures have something to do with this and I will try to find their data for May. There is real growing interest , billionaires are talking all day about Bitcoin, banks as JP Morgan have opened trading desks and accept payments from major exchanges. The whole picture has changed a lot. This built up is for major adoption.

The Covid 19 virus directly affected cryptocurrencies, but it is good that almost all currencies have returned to their previous price.

Personally I don't see any effect that Corona virus really had with cryptocurrency but rather it was a panic that drive most people to sell their tokens.

I think that the corona virus had a direct impact on the prices of the coins in the crypto world in the sense that it affect the economy. As you must know, the crypto world is decentralized and therefore there is no single person that is controlling the price. The price is dependent on the supply and the demand of the code. And just that. Therefore when the corona virus hit, there was a major hit to the economy and the financial markets suffered. This lowered the demand for crypto and many sold their crypto, leading to lower prices. Now with economies starting to recover slowly, the price of crypto is as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that the Corona virus had a negative impact on the cryptocurrencies which led to a decline in their prices, especially at the beginning of the spread of the virus, but Bitcoin was able to absorb this shock in the crypto market and its price rose again and also the prices of other cryptocurrencies rose