Did COVID-19 had a direct impact of crypto or was it just a panic? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Did COVID-19 had a direct impact of crypto or was it just a panic?

It has a direct impact at first but the indirect impact was more than the direct. The fall from around $7500 to $3900 was all indirect impact. But now, it is $6700. 

Hello, yes, unfortunately, the Corona Covid-19 virus has clearly and significantly affected the world of cryptocurrencies, cryptography in general, and it has touched a large country of crypto pioneers, which is the most popular pioneer in China.

SURE as we can see now the bitcoin from 9000 dollars after this coronavirus he down into 3800 dollars but the unblivebale thing we expect after corona the bitcoin will be up but the opposite.

Just now, Reostra77 said:

the system for corona virus cryptocurrency has no direct impact but it makes economic activity in many countries paralyzed so that the demand for cryptocurrency decreases and makes many people sell their assets

We are not talking about those corona coins, we are talking about the effect of actual corona virus to crypto economic. and for those coins, i see them as coins of bad faith.

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

#################################################

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

On 3/24/2020 at 7:24 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

the virus has actually influenced the markets investors have been afraid and bitcoin has fallen to $ 5k but now it seems all outdated and slowly the market (and bitcoin) is returning to normal, at average values...

the whole international economy is stricken by this pandemic and we also are speakme about crypto marke

46 minutes ago, Shanju said:

the whole international economy is stricken by this pandemic and we also are speakme about crypto marke

The whole market have been directly touched by the pandemic, bit i think crypto market cannot be affected because things like this affects economy of the county and economy of the country is not vested in crypto.

The entire cryptocurrency comes only from members in it, so when something bad happens in the world, then some people sell their crypto for important and necessary actions, and at that moment the crypto will probably decrease. Then it returns to normal again.

I think that the virus really affected the cryptocurrency, many people began to panic and sell all their coins, and so the market began to fall on the 10th of March.

4 minutes ago, NevermindNe said:

I think that the virus really affected the cryptocurrency, many people began to panic and sell all their coins, and so the market began to fall on the 10th of March.

So which is which, you said the virus real affected the crypto market and then you said it caseedc panic, or you mean both?

Corona disease impression besides cryptocurrency, although each of the financial system on this planet. Full earth at this point goes through connected with Corona disease; I'm sure it is just a regular raise connected with cryptocurrency, and this also raises will not likely cross punch 8000USD with bitcoin.

Corona trojan influence, not merely cryptocurrency yet every one of the economic systems on earth. The entire planet today experience regarding Corona trojan. I do believe it's really a standard boost regarding cryptocurrency, and also, this boost is not going to combination 7000 USD inside bitcoin.

I think both of them has affected the cost of cryptocurrency, but I sense that corona virus has a larger impact as to affecting investors. But as of now, we must be thankful that the rate is right away rising, not that fast but immobile the sell is entrance back.

Covid-19 crisis made large impact on everybody,it also affects all businesses or industry including crypto and made it drops so much in price but now crypto are slowly increasing somehow due to panic also or maybe because china is getting back to their work now.

Sure, I suppose this has an instantaneous effect on the charge of bitcoin, due to the fact the corona virus is affecting all countries inside the global, despite the fact that now the rate of bitcoin is growing slightly, i am hoping the corona virus will quickly disappear so we can alternate.

Many activities were limited when the Corona virus event started, because industries seem to be a major cause of this price drop, due to the slowdown in the economic price. Even banks had to go on vacation. Are you aware that some countries are about to sink. Of course it will have an effect.

The global economy has suffered a lot for the Corona virus.Which comes in a variety of economic areas has had an impact.I think the value of cryptocurrency has dropped a lot in order to cause a huge loss to the global economy.When the world economy returns to its previous state, cryptocurrencies will return to their previous prices.

I think the covid19 is somehow helping the Crypto currency because at a point in time, the price drastically reduced but now it's up again more than 100% of the price it reduced to                                                                                                                                           

Remember to give me ❤️ if you like my contribution

Please stay home to be safe in order to prevent #covid19 from spreading

Coronavirus effect has to do with production and supply chains. China GDP was probably down by at least 25% for Q1. We might have even larger numbers for the western economies and in some even 50% minus GDP is a possibility. This means that economies are collapsing and can't handle the effect. There will be much worse things to come from the virus itself.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in          
                    Trade at Bitmex with up to 100x leverage                    

On 3/24/2020 at 3:58 PM, Cammer said:

Not just crypto currencies, everything was affected by the Corona Virus. That's why all experts are saying that the crypto market will recover after the end of this virus and that's what we're waiting for.

the fact that btc is staying in those tiers makes me assume it's closely undervalued and obviously maximum of this has due to panic and desperation.

On 3/25/2020 at 2:26 AM, Rosaline149 said:

Yeah COVID-19 has affected stock markets all around the world and Cryptocurrency became another victims from this. Investors faced very hard time to make investments in crypto and this time, media hypes and false news related to COVID-19 also affected cryptocurrency. 

this is a not unusual panic of human beings who've just started out selling cryptocurrencies, thinking that because of the fall apart of the market

On 3/28/2020 at 11:48 AM, kosovali ali said:

Many activities were limited when the Corona virus event started, because industries seem to be a major cause of this price drop, due to the slowdown in the economic price. Even banks had to go on vacation. Are you aware that some countries are about to sink. Of course it will have an effect.

Maybe crypto could heal these countries in recovering theor economy if they use it.

Due to coronavirus the economy is shutdown. And people collect cash in this period because they know in crisis they would face money shortage. Thus they are selling their crypto assets. So it is direct impact of coronavirus on crypto.

17 minutes ago, Opinder said:

Due to coronavirus the economy is shutdown. And people collect cash in this period because they know in crisis they would face money shortage. Thus they are selling their crypto assets. So it is direct impact of coronavirus on crypto.

All crypto users panic and run out of money because of a lockdown in their area but income depends on crypto. with so many sales, crypto will also go down.

On 3/26/2020 at 9:57 AM, Whited35 said:

I believe it has directly affected the mood of the investors to give the uncertain impressions for the market of the crypto holdings. Every financial sectors are badly affected by the COVID-19 virus so cryptocurrency also got affected from this virus. 

If it affected the mood of the investors that means it was not a direct effect but it just caused a panic.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:57 PM, deepown said:

You can see now the price of major coins is increasing despite the fact that corona virus is still on it's best.

Makes me argue was it just a picnic of investors, or corona had real direct impact on the prices of cryptos?

What do you guys think?

That's the only panic of investors, they fear to loss their quantity without any profit such as, and it is mostly effects on all other markets also like stock market