Did COVID-19 had a direct impact of crypto or was it just a panic? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Did COVID-19 had a direct impact of crypto or was it just a panic?

It is panic more than the direct impact, although there will be also some percentage of impact the pandemic will have directly on it. Holders fears it might bust, so they want to sell early. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Corona virus affected the global economy as a whole, surely it will not target cryptocurrencies for example, my friend, surely it has a big impact, I think that the prices now are not as they were expected to be four months ago !! Yes, this is because of corona.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Corona virus was not a panic in the crypto market. It was worse than that. It had a great impact on the crypto market and led to a very large drop in prices, especially when the virus began to spread significantly within the Chinese. But after China recovered from this virus, the crypto market managed to cope too. Prices began to rise, but very slowly

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Nezar said:

The Corona virus was not a panic in the crypto market. It was worse than that. It had a great impact on the crypto market and led to a very large drop in prices, especially when the virus began to spread significantly within the Chinese. But after China recovered from this virus, the crypto market managed to cope too. Prices began to rise, but very slowly

Even though in china they have managed to contain the virus, the virus issue is still spreading to other parts of the world, if china recovery made crypto recover, does that mean crypto market depends mostly on China???

3 hours ago, Ngetpa said:

I think covid has somehow an effect in the cryptocurrency because of the implemented lockdown in some country, their economy is decreasing and not in a stable level. 

Next week in my country they have anounced a lockdown and food prices have gone high, it is going to be a hell of a mess here.

55 minutes ago, Eng.Reem Do said:

In my opinion, the Corona epidemic that caused millions of people to spend a long time at home will have effects on the currency
As a lot of people around the world like I did not hear the digital currency and because of the time a lot I started to search for many ways to earn this currency and Kig I can convert it to my local currency
It might be an alternative to earning money due to losing my job due to this crisis

Then i think what is happening now, is both crypto been affected negatively by the virus but also positively made many to know about crypto, this means when the cure is found there will be the biggest bull run ever, especially if it happens after the halving.

51 minutes ago, Jone20 said:

I think despite everyone's expectation that bitcoin will increase in price after halving according to date. But the reality is, that as the new coronavirus crisis persists, Bitcoin miners will enter a deadly competition and the Bitcoin ecosystem will be on the verge of extinction.

OHW! that's new, do you real think that would happen that we could see about the end of bitcoin, if this virus goes on to the halving moments?

I think Covid-19 had a direct impact of Crypto and still this virus giving more impact. Now many traders are peoples are removing their money from Cryptocurrency. I hope it will control very soon and everything will right.

We saw huge direct impact of covid impact on whole crypto market as well as forex and stock market. Not only we are in loss many investors suffered into loss due to this financial situation of crypto market. So keep calm and holding your coins and recovery soon for us. 

13 hours ago, Blessing36 said:

Covid 19 had a direct impact on the crypto world thats why most coins have not fully recovered. If it was just a panic immediately after bitcoin was supposed to return to its original value but we all know that rill now that has not been possible

But if it was a panic people could still be in a panic that is why the price is not increasing, besides it has increased a little.

17 hours ago, MaksS said:

So far, the virus has not affected cryptocurrency at the moment, since it does not have a direct effect, but in the future, if the situation in the world remains the same, it will negatively affect the exchange rate.

You can't be seriously saying that, you cant say that in the future it will have effects on exchange rates, while we already have that effect now and it is real huge and bad.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:04 PM, Kakabba said:

We know that the Corona virus negatively affected all areas and also affected the price of cryptocurrencies significantly, and the price of many of them, especially Bitcoin, decreased.

Once i was told that dollar had no impact to the crypto market and the vise-versa, so i thought maybe since they had no connection then there might be a possibility that crypto can't be affected by corona just because dollar was.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:57 PM, deepown said:

You can see now the price of major coins is increasing despite the fact that corona virus is still on it's best.

Makes me argue was it just a picnic of investors, or corona had real direct impact on the prices of cryptos?

What do you guys think?

This not the panic impact this is the direct impact of the coronavirus pandemic. As you can see many activities have been restricted. The stock market is suffering just like the crypto market. 

Well, i think there has a direct impact from cryptocurrency in terms of people who are work from coins especially for bitcoin because of this, there has no people who will work from it to maintain its price so that the price of it are being stable at $6900.

Of course yes. The impact of corana virus (covid-19) had been a big loss for different several things not only crypto currencies. As in previous days and also still today you can see that the value of bitcoin had decreased alot. Thank you for reading.

I think the crypto of COVID-19 had a direct effect and there was panic. It was not just the case of crypto that was a panic in every human mind. But now the effect of COVID-19 has decreased a lot. The front will be further reduced.

1 hour ago, Laboni said:

I think the crypto of COVID-19 had a direct effect and there was panic. It was not just the case of crypto that was a panic in every human mind. But now the effect of COVID-19 has decreased a lot. The front will be further reduced.

Yes I am very sure that it has a connection, not only to the crypto market but also to the stock market. 

I think that when bitcoin fell in March, it was a common panic, because people thought that now the price of bitcoin will fall and then the price of all cryptocurrencies will fall. 

Covic-19 could cause a big shock to the market in the March. For a few days, the market collapsed and most coins lots half of their value. This happened because many people thought they needed more money during the pandemic situation. So, lots of traders suddenly withdrew their money. But this effect was quite temporary. When the prices went really low, traders again took advantage of the great opportunity and started buying lots of coins. This caused a big recovery and prices rose by about 25%. Now, everyone waits for the next 25% recovery so that market returns to its previous position like two months ago. The impact was direct but didn't last long.

On 3/26/2020 at 8:19 PM, teminalibug said:

We are not talking about those corona coins, we are talking about the effect of actual corona virus to crypto economic. and for those coins, i see them as coins of bad faith.

by the way are those corona coins legit at all? I find them so suspicious.

6 hours ago, Lover840 said:

This not the panic impact this is the direct impact of the coronavirus pandemic. As you can see many activities have been restricted. The stock market is suffering just like the crypto market. 

We can imagine why the stock market is has faced the downfall, but in case of crypto i do not see the reason why they would fall.

20 hours ago, deepown said:

I have no idea there are manu of them some of them might be legit and others are just taking advantage of the situation to scam people.

18 hours ago, deepown said:

I have not tried any of them and i do not want to take any unnecessary chances, you shouldn't either.

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

I think its not a direct impact since it just affect peoples and peoples affect the crypto price so it is not a direct impact. What the direct impact is COVID-19 need to affect the crypto alone without affecting someone or something.

Your argument is kind right, but on the other hand you can not affect crypto without affecting the investors it must start from them, that is where affecting the investors is directly affecting crypto.

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I have not tried any of them and i do not want to take any unnecessary chances, you shouldn't either.

No i'm not even thinking of using them, i just wanted to know how they are doing and why do we real have them, they come for good reason or bad reason, and are all them bad or just some.

Well everyone is seeing the bad ends only. People are in lockdown all over the world and listen people are buying Crypto and investing in it as those who were making money in real estate are out of their work and options of Crypto is still their hope. So i think it has positive impact somehow.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Just now, deepown said:

No i'm not even thinking of using them, i just wanted to know how they are doing and why do we real have them, they come for good reason or bad reason, and are all them bad or just some.

70% i can say they have come for a good reasons, i did not even here any charity from those coins to the WHO.