Did COVID-19 had a direct impact of crypto or was it just a panic? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Did COVID-19 had a direct impact of crypto or was it just a panic?

I agree with you. Corona virus is a great problem for crypto currency. Because many people Corona virus reason are not working crypto currency. Crypto currency price huge down day by day. So it is just a panic for every people.

1 hour ago, Laboni said:

I think both existed in terror and influence. The price of COVID-19 is high on the crypto market because everything is expensive. The market has never gone down this way. Because of the Coronavirus, everyone is panicking because they are leaving the crypto market.

Let's start there, why would they leave the crypto market what does corona has to do with it?

The virus itself is of course serious but its impact on the crypto world I think that this is a panic. I do not think that the virus will seriously affect the crypto world. At least at this stage.

9 hours ago, jack0 said:

i think it will affect most cryptos, since the united states has more than 200k has affected covid 19.

And it has already, but the question is was it a direct effect, or some panic or any  other form of indirect effect?

Monday, the virus affected all financial markets in the world without exception, even crypto, as well as the panic of traders, made matters worse and contributed to the dump.

I think the panicking was the main reason because of the drop of of the prices. The price has actually dropped to almost half it was in the previous month. But maybe the people are afraid so much that they are now impacting because of the virus. So maybe the market will be in its place after this situation. 

Due to this epidemic, the price of every currency in the market has dropped significantly. But it did not directly affect the crypto market, it was a shock to everyone. Although the price has dropped drastically in all directions, it is now rising a lot more than before.

For some percents the corona virus affected crypto currencies prices including bitcoin but not 100%. Because in other side, its normal for crypto prices to go up and down. If you have good experience, from march to april bitcoin price goes down because many people are buying it for investing and from november to february prices goes up again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think Corona virus has a direct impact on bitcoin, but rather because of the panic and most people have stopped their activities, including the major companies involved in cryptocurrencies and trading, and this is the reason the bitcoin price was affected.

THINK POSITIVE

I think the corona virus had a real impact on the prices of crypto currencies as many people were afraid to invest in it since they were unsure whether the price will rise or fall.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:19 PM, Upright said:

Many activities have been limited from this outbreak of the Corona virus incident, as industries, economic activity have had slow Downs as I've talked of this virus as also a major cause for this price dipping

But this pandemic has given the opportunity to Chinese, because they have already allowed their industries to continue working and some of activities has allowed also. 

This this will increase the economy of China, and also maybe the bitcoin has started to pump because of China.

Certainly, the Corona virus affected the price of digital currencies dramatically, and the price fell to the limits of $ 4000, but I do not know what is the direct reason behind the decline, and now that China has taken control of the virus, the bitcoin price has started to rise again

yes of course . covide 19 or corona it have make a change in all crypto because is effect for all world and make many problems in many countries and this effect for trading and crypto

Covid-19 had indeed affected cryptocurrency in many ways, first of after the whole panic in China crypto's experienced a huge fall, but for now this only brings more attention to crypto.

yes I really think that this pandemic, covid-19 has a big impact to crypto. Not only in crypto but in stocks and economy of different countries around the world.

Well covid 19 has a direct impact on every sector in our life like share market bank and it has also an effect crypto and it is not Just  a panic 

6 hours ago, Mishu1234 said:

Well covid 19 has a direct impact on every sector in our life like share market bank and it has also an effect crypto and it is not Just  a panic 

Covid really has effect in crypto and also to out lives but the major problem is making a downfall to the economy 

On 3/25/2020 at 9:40 PM, deepown said:

But that news alone could cause a major panic, it only takes news to make people panic.

Yes, but the news this time was not the only one that caused the downturn, but even the virus, as well as the collapse of other financial markets, causing a state of distrust.

6 hours ago, deepown said:

So it is all linked together, the fall of the sock market, the  panic the death and all have caused this downturn?

So then as we have seen the market is experiencing an uptrun right now, what causes this?

Yes, the fall of other financial markets, such as Forex and gold, caused a kind of panic, which in turn contributed to the decline of the crypto market and the current rise, which is only a natural reaction.

I think it wasn't just a panic , corona virus had an impact directly, not only to cryptocurrencies but to all other countries economy, covid 19 affected holders  of bitcoin in China , and also most members due to the fact that there need real cash had to sell thier coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not really know, but I think the state of recovery in countries that support digital currencies has one of the reasons that made digital currencies regain their strength, as well as from the number of frequent accreditation on the part of everyone instead of paper currencies. This is what I mean

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that this was a common panic and everyone who had large volumes of cryptocurrencies started selling them because they thought that the crypto market would also be in crisis.  

The Corna virus affected everything in our lives, and among these effects was a sharp drop in the price of the dollar, the euro, and bitcoin. A long time ago, this thing did not happen when conditions returned to what they were. The economy would improve.

15 hours ago, bustkuaj said:

The corona virus is still very complex right now, and I think it had a minor effect on cryptocurrencies and at the same time bitcoin halved. So far bitcoin is recovering, but it is going up very slowly, not so strongly I think it is partly due to the corona virus. If wrong, I'm sorry

some people says that bitcoin is riding again right now, because of corona virus, because after the virus the use of crypto have increased.

The corona virus has not stopped, I think this is not a panic because the corona virus has killed many people. Cryptocurrency markets are also influenced by disease outbreaks and wars, which do not matter much. But if the corona virus is more complicated now, I think the value of bitcoin will decrease.