Why does different Crypto exchange have different price allocation for Cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Why does different Crypto exchange have different price allocation for Cryptocurrencies

I think this matters is due to the liquidity ratio in each platform, in addition to the pair that trades bitcoin for, there is a difference between the dollar and the usdt, and when the amount becomes huge or the price, the difference between the bitcoin price in Ubayt and the rest of the platforms is 100 dollars

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the case with all exchange site the price of crypto currency tends to be different with little dollars I think this only depends with the exchange how demand and supply are carried out in individual site but accurate price can be found in Google or blockchain wallet.

It all depends on the function of the whole idea of a market there is nothing else to it , it all depends on the package there is , so we need to keep it proportional and work with it, the idea behind every project always makes it easy for everybody to understand what happens , the exchange itself needs to be well and elaborate

I think it's all about the delay! Because, I also saw on binance that the bitcoin exchange rate was $ 9200, but on our favorite Yobit it was only $ 9600! This is a very big difference, but it's a mystery to me, what is the essence of the work? After all, it is not profitable even!

On 3/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, Upright said:

The thing is I've tend to realise that an exchange like yobit, the price of Bitcoin is more higher than when compared to the Bina. And this variation isn't just on this 2 exchanges. Because I just wondered, on why and how those the same Crypto coin have different prices and still exists as a single coin. Those anyone knows on why it's like that

Indeed, every exchange has a different price, apart from that the transaction fees are also different, it could be because each exchange has a different exchange rate and is adjusted to the market. In my opinion it is a natural thing and there are traders who take advantage of this price difference which is commonly called arbitrage trading.

• +1 1

I think different crypto currency demand different price because its main tain crypto currency system. For that evry earner and profiter can easily maintain and use in there working systems. 

And For this reason Evryone can find there choiche

• -1 1

On 3/24/2020 at 10:30 AM, Upright said:

The thing is I've tend to realise that an exchange like yobit, the price of Bitcoin is more higher than when compared to the Bina. 

My only exchange is yobit and I will not change it for Bina because I have what I need with this one. But how much higher is price on this other Bina exchange this may be a problem and trader can move Bitcoin there and sell it higher then come back buy more from yobit if this that you say is truth.

• +3 1

Change in price allocation of same coin in different exchangers in majorly due to the strategy made by most of the exchangers because they will also like to earn some percentage and most traders take advantage of that situation to engage in the arbitrage trading by buying from one exchanger to another in order to gain some profit.

• +2 1

I haven't seen this and this may be something suspicious to have very different prices in exchanges for the smame cryptocurrencies. I would be very cautious if i see something as you say and try to see what is wrong and the prices are not the same.

It depends on the movement of the market in the exchange, because the exchange is not the one who buys and sells, but the dealers. The price is determined by the trader who wants to buy / sell, so the price difference between the exchanges is not the responsible exchange, but the traders inside it.

After reading fellows posts and reviews , the difference between crypto exchanges here's why you know there are so many traders in all the crypto exchanges and for example in Binance they buy a high amount of BTC then the price of bitcoin goes to higher then other exchanges .

I have seen this happen with coins that have low volumes. Because nobody is trading them they may have different prices between exchanges. I don't trade these and there is danger of losing money if you do. This happens because there are not many buy orders.

• +3 1

I have seen scam exchanges have a very high price for many coins not only low cap but even Bitcoin and do that to make traders think it is an arbitrage oportunity as they could sell very high from what is the market price. They lure some of them and stop withdrawals and eventually disappear with the money. So be careful of these scams too.

Most of the exchanges have their own trading volume and own demand and supply and they would change the price in the exchange but the difference won't be big. The cryptocurrencies will only differs $50 and even less and sometimes high.

• +2 1
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is basically as a result of the demand and supply which is determined by the users of an exchanger and again every exchanger have there own personal orders which they use to open for the users for that definitely there will be difference in terms of allocation. Some wise traders do buy from sites where coins are low due to those reasons and take them to other sites where price is higher than where they bought the coins for profit.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Made a Mistake.
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These differences are normal, and this is due to several reasons, including the traders themselves, in addition to the liquidity of the platform, and the most in my opinion is the general trend of traders in pairs that trade most of the dollar or bitcoin pairs.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 24.03.2020 at 12:30, Upright said:

The thing is I've tend to realise that an exchange like yobit, the price of Bitcoin is more higher than when compared to the Bina. And this variation isn't just on this 2 exchanges. Because I just wondered, on why and how those the same Crypto coin have different prices and still exists as a single coin. Those anyone knows on why it's like that

It depends on who bought and sold at what price. Therefore, the price may vary slightly. But it is almost impossible to transfer from one exchange to another and get a profit at the same time. Either the Commission is high or the trading volume will not allow it.

This happen and sometime price can be higher other times lower this is whit the exhanges and the trading algorythm running but the price different helps you to trade better? Maybe it is good for yobit meaning more will want to trade there and make good profit.

• +1 1

I think the selling price of crypto on each exchange varies because the price depends on the demand and stock on the exchange, if there is a lot of demand and the crypto price goes up, of course the cost and selling price will also go up. Vice versa, when the crypto price falls and demand is low, of course the selling price and transaction fees will fall. Crypto price fluctuations on each exchange vary so you have to choose the right exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, BinSajid said:

There is no difference I think because you see the price in btc/usd pair but on binance there is btc/usdt. When we convert the 10000 usdt to usd there is the difference of 200$.

Yes this is correct the price of usdt can be sometimes above 1% of the dollar and this maybe is the difference because some exchange use usd and other use usdt. It is not always 1:1. But sometimes exchange have small differences that traders find and after some times they trade and prices return to normal.

I guess you could use the law of demand here, where the more users are interested to your platform, there could be a possibility that they could be engaged to the trading system if ever that is the platform is about. The more people registered to the platform has a possibility that could make a coin price to be high due to the popularity it gathers to all sort of trade exchange platforms. What more is the popularity also it has in the trade exchange platforms individually which is why they all have their own different prices on their coins in the trade exchange market to their platforms.

• +3 1

I thought there have a standard price of cryptocurrency that every exchange follows, but that is just my assumption since I only use yobit exchange and don't have any idea on the price of crypto in other exchange like binance. I have checked just now the price in coinbase and compared it to yobit, yeah you're right they have a little differences.

I haven't looked a lot into this but I know that there are very small differences. They are not worth looking but in some small coins this can be big difference for many reasons. Probably it is illiquid markets that noone is trading them, so you have to check the volumes too to know if there will be someone buying these coins.

• +2 2

It is only on the demand. If the the users of an exchange have a lot of demand of their users when the users demand high so automatically it differentiate with others.