Why does different Crypto exchange have different price allocation for Cryptocurrencies - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Why does different Crypto exchange have different price allocation for Cryptocurrencies

Your are right, every Crypto exchange have different price allocation for Crypto because it depends on buying or selling or every exchange has their own Crypto market.

My friend, we know that what determines the price of digital currencies is the supply and demand for the digital currency, so its price changes according to what people demand from this currency.

Yes, there is a difference in price between many exchange platforms, these price differences attract some traders who want to trade in the arbitrage method and are buying from an exchange and selling in another exchange but there is a time factor and the costs of depositing and withdrawing must be studied well before doing this step.

As much as I know the price are different from each other's due to the the supply and demand of the currencies and also they are taking some profit from the currency that's why the rates of currencies are different from each other and I also want to get some more idea about this content so if anyone have some more ideas than share with us.

Well for me I think why the cryptocurrencies price varies in different exchanges, is because the demand and supply of cryptocurrencies in an exchange is not the same, so this make the prices of cryptocurrencies varies in an exchange site.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my dear bitcoin prices not equal one exchange to another, because every one knows bitcoin prices depends demand and supply theory, so big exchange volume always high their buying and selling ratio high so bitcoin prices high, but in small exchange this ratio low and they want attract investors, so their prices low some expert traders use this and they use arbitrage strategy and earn profit without doing any thing.

The reason for the change and difference in the price of the stock exchanges is due to the offer and demand deals by the stock market users, but I think that this change is not very large

I think byhis difference  is because  every  exchanges  has their own  criteria of business.  They also have changed  numbers  of members  demand  of crypto  etc.

The difference in rates is not determined by exchanges, it is a natural result of traders who are buying and selling one coin so many times at different values. The volume of one coin is not the same in all exchanges and this is another reason that creates a variety of prices you see in exchanges. Each trader prefers his own rate for purchase and sell and he doesn't accept any rate that is offered to him. If all traders would agree upon a fixed price for every coin, crypto would be like fiat and all coins would act like stable coins.

On 3/24/2020 at 4:30 PM, Upright said:

The thing is I've tend to realise that an exchange like yobit, the price of Bitcoin is more higher than when compared to the Bina. And this variation isn't just on this 2 exchanges. Because I just wondered, on why and how those the same Crypto coin have different prices and still exists as a single coin. Those anyone knows on why it's like that

It depends on their sites, but as long as their service is good then small amount difference is enough. 

Just choose who has a good service. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think because the offer and demand in yobit , os not like in the other exchange , for that we see the price of bitcoin different in every exchange .

On 5/6/2020 at 2:57 PM, Jimmy26 said:

As much as I know the price are different from each other's due to the the supply and demand of the currencies and also they are taking some profit from the currency that's why the rates of currencies are different from each other and I also want to get some more idea about this content so if anyone have some more ideas than share with us.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that the prices are different from each other because of the difference also in the supplies and demands in cryptocurrencies which I think is great because people would be earning here in cryptocurrencies 

On 4/7/2020 at 10:24 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I don't really think so, slightly if there is. 

The reason behind that is the prices of coins changes almost every minutes, you can even try it using the same exchange. I discovered this on Yobit, when I was trading btc for ether. 

That's right if you monitor the market you can see that most of the coins changing the price most of the time. 

Also always place in your mind that the demand of coins can also affect the price. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Maybe many crytpo currencies exchanges have different price allocation because of their market volume. When you will come to comparison, a new exchange with small volume can't have the same price allocation of crypto with a senior exchange with a good volume.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/26/2020 at 12:01 AM, Shahud said:

every exchange have some different price of cryptocurrency.and it just depends on the profit system of the exchange.and it may be a integral part of thr exchange that they just want to take some profit by making variations in thr price

That's right and it also depends on the demand of people who use their exchange site. 

Also they can earn extra profit by taking some part of the payment in transactions. 

This can depend on various factors such as where the exchange is located the exchange volume of that altcoin the request and the interest from users with these price changes between the various exchanges of the same altcoin we can make a good profit through arbitrage is an excellent opportunity

Maybe it depends also on demand and supply, l mean demand and supply are changing from other exchange to another exchange. It can be reason of price difference. 

Yes, this difference is due to the ratio of supply and demand in each platform, and this makes the prices differ from one platform to another

Life is great and enjoy it

In my opinion, this is due to the amount of liquidity in the platform itself and the amount of demand and sale on the currency, and there are differences in the prices of the platforms, for example, Yupit, we find the price of bitcoin in it is about 100 to 300 dollars higher than the rest of the platforms

At first Bitcoin being Decentralized, there is no global standards for the Bitcoin price and talking about price changed in different exchange it's due to different factors. Like the demand supply of the Bitcoin in one exchange may varries from another exchange. And exchange also charges transaction fees within it which additional pusses the price higher. So this maybe the reason for being price different in almost all exchange.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are a lot of factors needs to be considerd. Binance is a regulated exchange so they cannot make some artifical pump in price but exchanges like yobit do so to increase price as they are not controlled & monitord by any organizations.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right, that the prices of cryptocurrencies differ from one platform to another, for example, we note that the difference in the price of bitcoin between the Yobit and any other platform is at least $ 100 due to the supply and demand in this platform, for me I do all my exchanges on the Yobit platform

• +1 1

I believe that every crypto exchange is taking their own commission and then showing the price. But really that doesn't matter too much because the price variation is very less. And also the whole transaction is on the will of buyer and seller. So no need of worry for that. Of any exchange is charging high transaction fee then it is a case of worry 

Well I guess this should be, because of the large numbers of exchange site we have in Crypto world. And to me it's a welcome development and exceptional advantage of making profits. As a good trader who is ought to make fruitful gains from your sells, you choose the good exchange that offers the best affordable price buy and hold then sell to cash out profits.

• Useful or interesting 1