Bitcoin will stand - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Bitcoin will stand

One of the most worrying factor about bitcoin is will it stay any longer, is is able to sustain itself to the end or will it come to an end all over sudden, to me I believe with what I can see now , its going to stand, its going to be good in every case and it will stand and so its important we look at it in a far much better way that before we have to stand with it and believe with it it will stand, we hope that it rushes up because its time to buy we head with it to the peak all at the top

The good price to buy is about 4k to 5k more than this we will lose alot for a longer time to get more money in the future also Bitcoin is going to fall again as usual so we can put our order from now.

The price of bitcoin will become more stable and higher in the coming period, but it only needs time and everything will return to the way it was before

Bitcoin has maintained its presence throughout the past years and has witnessed a lot of fluctuations, high and low prices, and I do not think it will remain stable because it is because of this volatility that people make profits from that.

We are all ready for this, but it is not the right time now, because the situation is still volatile, but it is beneficial for those who work in the Forex field, it is better not to risk one of them. Store and wait, do not rush in any step now  i assume he's still in a slight recession

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think right now the unique and golden moment to buy Bitcoin, because in the future at this price you will not get it maybe for ever or for many years, so if there is who with sufficient us dollars this is the best opportunity.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I totally agree with you the Bitcoin (Btc) I arrive to stay we can see how this already practically recovered from its most recent fall that shows that it will not be easy for the Btc to cease to exist is the best time to acquire this coin since it is at the rises and we can make a profit for it when it doubles its value 

Yes i agree with you , bitcoin just down because of corona virus, and of course when this problem gone a finished bitcoin wi rise a gain to 10000 $ just we have to we wait, for me i invest some dollar in bitcoin.

5 hours ago, Kariuki said:

One of the most worrying factor about bitcoin is will it stay any longer, is is able to sustain itself to the end or will it come to an end all over sudden

I haven't heard anyone who has read the whitepaper say this. It's really not the problem, the game theory of bitcoin is planned so well it's really hard to see any end for it even if the trading would move to underground.

Bitcoin is actually . So i think  that bitcoin  can not be ruined easily. The prices of bitcoin ando other  currencies are decreased due to carona virus and ghost issues  will be soon  perfectly.

This is critical stage by bitcoin, but this type situation not runs long time,because bitcoin have potential to bounce back once again, when this corona virus completely finish in world, then all conditions are stable, then bitcoin once again show their power in crypto world, but its take some time so need patients, hope soon bitcoin come back in short time. 

On 3/24/2020 at 9:33 AM, Kariuki said:

One of the most worrying factor about bitcoin is will it stay any longer, is is able to sustain itself to the end or will it come to an end all over sudden, to me I believe with what I can see now , its going to stand, its going to be good in every case and it will stand and so its important we look at it in a far much better way that before we have to stand with it and believe with it it will stand, we hope that it rushes up because its time to buy we head with it to the peak all at the top

This is a crisis time for Bitcoin. It took a big strike and was affected by the Corona Virus which led to the drop in price. Although all that, Bitcoin will continue and it won't be brought down easily for sure!

Yes of course. It is now 12 year old and it stay in many falls and down. And now it will also stay. Now a days bitcoin is most powerful coin in cryoto world. 

Bitcoin will continue standing in every situation and it still has a bright future ahead therefore,let's not give up on him because we might regret in future.

Hello my friend
In my personal opinion
The bitcoin drop phase is over and we are now heading to a new peak

Bitcoin seeks to conquer high prices in 2020, according to the forecasts of all cryptocurrency leaders. I'm waiting for bitcoin for $ 20,000. 

On 3/24/2020 at 1:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Bitcoins or other popular alt coins will never some to a stop. It will always have values in the market. Infact ,we may see a bullish rise in the market price by the end of this year and keep rising till it reaches the 100,000 $ mark.

Bitcoin will remain for a very long time and I do not think that it will disappear and die suddenly because it affects development and permanent progress in addition to its fame and popularity among people and also witnessing the high price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin might go down further, still we should be treating it as an opportunity to buy lower. Any time that we get scared with price movements and want to sell, we should consider that what we are doing is actually selling low.

The game is buy low and sell high, not the other way around.

Bitcoin value over the years as someone close to me said, is like a magic. The price rise over the years us overwhelming, thanks mostly the investors then, bitcoin as at March 2010 was about, $0.003 compared to 2017 when the price rose to about a thousand dollars. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If it come to an end it will nit be that suddenly, but bitcoin will never end, the worse case is that it might just lose it's position.

I agree with you, I still believe in bitcoin although its prices may varies over time. I still have a high hopes that bitcoin will remain up to the future and will be back on its normal state.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:33 AM, Kariuki said:

A lot of factors support the existence of Bitcoin like the investors in it and miners and also the whales. I don't think Bitcoin can fall under any circumstances because Bitcoin falling means the fall of the whole Crypto market. 

I believe that bitcoin will stay longer and it will keep changing people's life's. Bitcoin is very popular and its used by many investors including business owners and normal investors, so i believe it will stay for a long time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Is you have any experience about crypto currency market history and if you know history of bitcoin then why you worried about bitcoin is stay long enough or not. Bitcoin is bow more then ten years old and now its price are really volatile therefore people's likes btc.