BTC or ETH - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

BTC or ETH

1 hour ago, Donanald said:

Why are you comfortable with those two coins and tokens, man?
why don't you choose only Bitcoin?
I think ETH will have a better future than bitcoin.

the future of ETH Better than Bitcoin?
Is what you say true friend?
ETH has more tokens than bitcoin, this is clearly the price of ETH cannot compete with bitcoin.
there can check this on their explorer.

15 minutes ago, ajizz said:

the future of ETH Better than Bitcoin?
Is what you say true friend?
ETH has more tokens than bitcoin, this is clearly the price of ETH cannot compete with bitcoin.
there can check this on their explorer.

Having many tokens is not means that token is better than the less token lol. Bitcoin supply is not big compared with other altcoins but the market cap still bitcoin number 1. To me both btc and eth are fine.

I would have to disagree with nearly all of you.  

Ethereum is far more technically advanced in comparison to BTC, which is basically a crypto-dinosaur. 

On January 3rd 2020, eth will be upgrading their current PoW protocol to a newer PoS protocol which is said to be safer and faster, among other advantages. But even before the upgrade takes place ETH is better than BTC in every technical aspect. It’s faster, more efficient, lower fees, etc. With that being said, I believe it’s not truly a fair comparison as they mostly serve two different purposes. The Eth blockchain has the ability to deploy self executing smart contracts which can be used in business transactions, automated payment systems, decentralized applications. Etc.   

In terms of which one is better, there really is no question that ETH is more advanced and surpasses bitcoin in every technical aspect. However, a better comparison would likely be BTC or LTC. 

Although even in this matchup, BTC is still the technically inferior Cryptocurrency in nearly every metric. 

BTC is a good store of value. It’s not at all a high functioning Cryptocurrency. It’s slow, bulky, expensive, and sluggish. 

Sorry to break the news to all you BTC maximalists. ☹️

2 hours ago, Blockchayn said:

I would have to disagree with nearly all of you.  

Ethereum is far more technically advanced in comparison to BTC, which is basically a crypto-dinosaur. 

On January 3rd 2020, eth will be upgrading their current PoW protocol to a newer PoS protocol which is said to be safer and faster, among other advantages. But even before the upgrade takes place ETH is better than BTC in every technical aspect. It’s faster, more efficient, lower fees, etc. With that being said, I believe it’s not truly a fair comparison as they mostly serve two different purposes. The Eth blockchain has the ability to deploy self executing smart contracts which can be used in business transactions, automated payment systems, decentralized applications. Etc.   

In terms of which one is better, there really is no question that ETH is more advanced and surpasses bitcoin in every technical aspect. However, a better comparison would likely be BTC or LTC. 

Although even in this matchup, BTC is still the technically inferior Cryptocurrency in nearly every metric. 

BTC is a good store of value. It’s not at all a high functioning Cryptocurrency. It’s slow, bulky, expensive, and sluggish. 

Sorry to break the news to all you BTC maximalists. ☹️

Thank you for the detailed break down. I would just add that Bitcoin has Lightning network that functions and is almost fully functional and that is big +1 for Bitcoin. With lightning network transactions are made off chain, so it eliminates scalability problem (for now).

31 minutes ago, Itsmeeek said:

Uhmmm, but also ETH I paired with those Currencies in many exchange, what did you think about them?

My way of thinking is very radical, for me what really exists is xxx / USD= BTC=USD, when XXX / ALTS is done the result is not very good, it is like dividing 1/1, where you have the most chance of lost it as a trader .

I think both of them will good in exchange. Because btc and eth is fast transaction. We both know that they are in the business option in crypto investor for years. And is no doubt that we should always consider both of them. 

2 hours ago, makikhan said:

If you have more investment or fund then will invest in Bitcoin at correct time and if you have not good investment then you will invest in ETH and buy and hold for a long time and then you will make profit from them in future

so which one do you think is better, man?
Invest in Etherium or Bitcoin at this time?
then is it possible that investment will make a profit? because the prices of tokens and coins are now expensive ...

There is so much talk about the advantages of Bitcoin that this has become its main advantage. Behind the most important of cryptocurrencies are banks, business sharks and large investors. This eliminates the chance to instantly depreciate. Bitcoin can already be considered a reliable asset.

pxf.jpg

Its unfair to compare these two coins because bitcoin was found in 2009 so it has a jump start and more time to gain popularity among traders. But to me trading eth has always been good and I hope to see it over 1000$

I think that Bitcoin will always be the number one coin, but ETH do a great job, there are a lot of projects that use this cryptocurrency. Behind her, you can tell the future in the cryptocurrency segment.

Ether and Bitcoin are two top cryptocurrencies that will always come first. Therefore, you must always have Bitcoin and Ether for the future.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

11 hours ago, Tesnolee said:

I think it's possible to make a big profit, even though today the price of bitocin and etherium is high but that price will be even higher in the future.
maybe the price of bitcoin will be $ 20000 and Etherium $ 1000. obviously this will make a big profit ..

if bitcoin experiences the price goes up to $ 20000 means this will only profit no more than 2X ??
But Etherium will increase 10X ??
at this rate I will have ETH because it has a greater profit value ..

10 hours ago, makikhan said:

now at this time you must invest in Etherium and with for it s pump because after couple of months BTC and ETH pump to moon very strongly and then you got best profit from it son invest in Eth

yes that's right, this is the right time to go back to buying ETH.
maybe in the near future when BTC experiences Halving it will be a big explosion.
Make the price of Bitcoin go up and the price of Eth will experience the effect of this, so the ETH price will go up too 🙂

Bitcoin or ethereum? Well it’s hard to choose, i mean both of the ar like the best crypto ever so it quite hard to say which one is the best. You can make a lot of money by investing in both of them so it’s your call.

I would you Bitcoin and Ethereum both.  I trust more in Bitcoin as a store of value, and Etehreum can be used more for smart contracts and tokens

If i were you guys I will definitely choose both of them!

BTC- it has HALVING and there will be a good rise in the market for this! expecting the repeat of 2017!

ETH- POS, this will make the circulating supply on hold (some) because of this POS! there will be more demands while many of them are just stock in wallet and doing POS!

On 10/16/2019 at 10:45 PM, Glossy said:

Which coin you think is better Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Bitcoin is more popular and has more developers

Ethereum has smart contracts and you can have tokens

What do you think is better?

Feel free to mark my thread as interesting if you like this discussion.

My investment in ETH will undoubtedly; because IT is less expensive and I can make a good profit, but with btc you have to invest a large amount of money to get profits, and also with all the news about ETH and it has been approved by one of the biggest banks in Germany , And some other banks in Europe, i think BTC will not go up more than 15000$, but ethereum can make a 15x up, in the next year.

• Useful or interesting 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 10/17/2019 at 9:50 AM, Dprincebh said:

BTC is still far good. EtH has eth which brought us to a lot of scammers, some projects start up from ETH smart contract because they have no money but after been successful they transfer to their blockchain

a lot of ERC tokens are dead, some of these tokens carry scam projects, it's a pity. but there are also many successful projects on ETH network, but I cant still choose bitcoin or eth

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

4 hours ago, redamoun said:

My investment in ETH will undoubtedly; because IT is less expensive and I can make a good profit, but with btc you have to invest a large amount of money to get profits, and also with all the news about ETH and it has been approved by one of the biggest banks in Germany , And some other banks in Europe, i think BTC will not go up more than 15000$, but ethereum can make a 15x up, in the next year.

I too hope that Ethereum will come to that price, but also that Bitcoin will grow too. I have both so that's why I want both to grow 😄

Edited by Glossy

i prefer choose bitcoin for my investment. i think it's becaus the ERC-20 based token that ETH price always goes down. most of the token are pair with ETH in the market and a lot of them are dumping their token to ETH. so, too many people selling ETH in the end and keep its price go down. i think ETH is not too good to be my investment.

2 hours ago, Willie R. Wickstrom said:

Bitcoin is still the best in my opinion, because ethereum still needs a long process if want beat bitcoin. While this is very difficult for other coins to beat bitcoin, it is very dominant and it's very popular that causes bitcoin to be better than ethereum.

what you say is right man.
Bitcoin is still far better than etherium which still requires a long process of development.
and it's very clear the price of bitcoin can't be beaten ...

Bitcoin and ethereum so far are both dumped their price value in the market. In short they're both same good to buy now then hold. These shouldn't be compare due to they are competitors to one another to me, instead they are both beneficial to me. 

BTC was the first, I doubt that someone will overtake him, a lot of funding and a lot of money in BTC is a lot. ETH for smart contracts is good, but BTC is still a favorite for many reasons, including the shadow economy, etc. All other forks, altcoins and coins do not even make sense to compare.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:41 PM, Ong Dod said:

I think for me btc still the best crypto currency as btc is the currency that i used for several of years, doing trading, mining, and many more, i didnt disregard ethereum but i think both are best just for me btc is what i comfortable to use.

Bitcoin is already establish it is use widely around the world that ethereum and has a good price and is trading on so many platforms  around world, bitcoin is the king and no coin or token can take its place.

On 17.10.2019 at 00:45, Glossy said:

Which coin you think is better Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Bitcoin is more popular and has more developers

Ethereum has smart contracts and you can have tokens

What do you think is better?

Feel free to mark my thread as interesting if you like this discussion.

I choose ethereum. It is more affordable and reliable. Smart contracts inspire confidence.😊

Токен Cake от PancakeSwap

Флудилка в телеге PancakeSwap: https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой личный блог (не про крипту): https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem: supraoracles.com