BTC or ETH - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

BTC or ETH

indisputably I choose bitcoin. my simplest explanation: bitcoin "has repeatedly shown us who is the boss". that's why I prefer bitcoin, which is the market's master and router. Technologically, ethereum can be passed by other coins.

If I'm meant to pick just one between ETH vs BTC I will go for BTC, but I will prefer to have both coins instead.

13 hours ago, Glossy said:

Which coin you think is better Bitcoin or Ethereum?

For me Bitcoin passing way much better than Ether is or ever will be. In other word i could say comapring Bitcoin and ETH is a wring match.

15 hours ago, gerry said:

ahh ok..hope we earn bitcoin and ethereum now.. i think this is the time now to earn and preferation of the coming bull run..im sure ethereum and bitcoin make us profit

We are not sure when BTC and Eth will rise again, but both are very promising for 2020. Currently everyone can trade BTC and ETH, which will bring some current money. Do you have any way to earn BTC and ETH now?

On 10/16/2019 at 10:51 PM, Itsmeeek said:

ETH has many advantage you can have a lot of token free of charge with just a simple program not like bitcoin where you have to program a whole blockchain

But you are forgetting that without Bitcoin there is no ETH because ETH depends directly on Bitcoin, that can be reflected in the prices, if Bitcoin falls, ETH falls much lower.

Ethereum is a project on the basis of which most of the new tokens are issued. This suggests how much a project is needed for a business and cryptocurrency. Problems happen to everyone who does something.

I think that Bitcoin is the strongest currency so far because Bitcoin has a lot of developers and recognized by a lot of international companies so it is the strongest

5 hours ago, Saoha said:

We are not sure when BTC and Eth will rise again, but both are very promising for 2020. Currently everyone can trade BTC and ETH, which will bring some current money. Do you have any way to earn BTC and ETH now?

yes i have.. i mine ethereum in my 1080ti gpu and bitcoin thru this forum i ear bitcoin and i accumalte for bullrun of bitcoin coming and maybe this year or in 2020

3 hours ago, gerry said:

yes i have.. i mine ethereum in my 1080ti gpu and bitcoin thru this forum i ear bitcoin and i accumalte for bullrun of bitcoin coming and maybe this year or in 2020

I am glad that you still mine Ethereum despite bear market prices... Hope that you will profit from that soon. Some say that bull run will be soon.

I think eth is better.Because it contains a lot of valuable things.You can send your money in 2-3 minutes too!

Bitcoin of course the best,If it wasnt here then we wouldnt be too.

Just now, Glossy said:

I am glad that you still mine Ethereum despite bear market prices... Hope that you will profit from that soon. Some say that bull run will be soon.

we are free in electricity of my company that i continu mining even the price is not profitable in ining.. i keep this small of ethereum get from my mining and hope i sell this in agood price

16 hours ago, moree4 said:

all altcoin the price is depent on bitcoin, if bitcoin dump the price will following dump because the pair of btc also with altcoin pair ETH

The only pair that can be compared in a correct way will always be BTC / USD, the BTC / ETH pair is simply a division, ETH is simply an Altcoin that has a history, so Vitalik affirms that it will be bigger, he has not yet understood that ETH without BTC does not it's nothing.

If someone out there is offering i will take bitcoin over any cryptocurrency the is a reason why they are call alternative coins, if you don't have the means to get bitcoin then you settle for them, but bitcoin is the best, just too expensive for small investments.

Bitcoin has lower coin supply but it most used than ethereum,  ethereum has good technology than btc and much of total coin supply so I think both are equal but it depends in user needs can choose btc or ethereum. 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

They are totally different cryptocurrencies and each one has its purpose, BTC designed to act as a decentralized, secure and fast payment system. I think it will remain as a Currency of Valor. ETH Smart contracts, Decentralized applications (DApps). For me they are both equally important.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

That's a good question, which one is the best. Well I think ETH has more options and features, but BTC is the father of cryptos and it's undeniably still a favorite even for market value and appreciation. But ETH has its fans. I prefer both of them for sure if too much bends to either side.

Ethereum today can be bought at a low price, you need to use it, because soon the cost will reach heights for $ 1,000. Bitcoin has always been and is in the first place for me.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:25 AM, Velic said:

Both in my opinion are the best coins for now. But when compared in price, then of course Bitcoin is far ahead of ETH. But don't forget Ethereum also has its own advantages in terms of technology development, so Bitcoin can be displaced one day. 😉

Plus Ethereum technology is used more to make tokens/ICOs. and the different in price is not a big deal it think, the price does not affect the use of coin.

I prefer BTC over ETH because BTC value will always go up depending on the request in cryptocurrency while eth is easy to get it but it depends on the distributed server and if the server is down the system is not functioning

2 hours ago, Exgenom said:

I prefer BTC over ETH because BTC value will always go up depending on the request in cryptocurrency while eth is easy to get it but it depends on the distributed server and if the server is down the system is not functioning

It isn't the rule that BTC will always go up in price, it may or may not rise in price depending on market... If more people buy ETH then ETH will rise in price. Both have distributed servers BTC and ETH.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:45 PM, Glossy said:

Which coin you think is better Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Bitcoin is more popular and has more developers

Ethereum has smart contracts and you can have tokens

What do you think is better?

Feel free to mark my thread as interesting if you like this discussion.

Well, it depends on what you're comparing to know which currency is better than the other.

Popular? BTC

Smart contract and tokens? ETH

more fluctuate ? BTC

Lost Holding  2018?  BTC+75%

and more...

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

17 hours ago, Itsmeeek said:

I know of that but what of if ETH gain th momentum and overcome BTC? You know most of the ETH pairs are with BTC

Yes, but do you know when ETH / BTC works? When Btc is in bullish trend, at that time if, meanwhile ETH / BTC is simply a division because in the case that BTC goes down in price, ETH will also do it, and what that ratio is going to is a strong loss, for That is best BTC / USD, BTC / USDT, it is recommended, because they are 2 different currencies, and none depends on the other.

I am comfortable with Bitcoin and ETH  i do not want to split my point of view to select one  between two different entity. Lets hope for the best and keep hodl ...

Good Luck

Thanks