Protecting your crypto - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

You are right. first of all all should take care his asset first then he need to do another work. to secure asset need to store it in the hardware wallet and never store any asset to any exchange wallet fro many days.

Hackers easily attack those who have not strong security. It is not easy to store our digital wallet. We do not know how secured are wallet and most of the time we are hesitating to put some money in our digital wallet.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

How can we earn money from crypto? And how you can enjoy your benefits. That way, if you can benefit us, we can improve our talent. So I'll request you to hold or protect the crypto.

I always hide and keep my crypto under control. Because it's my only earning site. I always keep my crypto away from hackers. Because they can hack my crypto when. And could hurt me.

Make sure that there is always that double security or the two factor authentication in your wallet because it's the only thing to make sure that no one could access your wallet.

51 minutes ago, Jesoy said:

Make sure that there is always that double security or the two factor authentication in your wallet because it's the only thing to make sure that no one could access your wallet.

Make sure that your wallet are secure that will make your asset to be more safe from hackers

1 hour ago, Mmlabozhi said:

appreciation you for sharing, fake websites that deal with cheating passwords (phishing) is and imposing risky whenever by mean of crypto, recently like processor viruses and others.

Also be aware of those fake ads pretending to be popular sites you know, they got different domain and they will collect your data once you try to log in, they normally looks exactly the same as the actual site.

it would be better if we protect crypto in an external wallet, like Trezor or Ledger Nano, because the wallet is not directly connected to the internet, and also its security is better when compared to other types of wallet,
it's just that this type of wallet must pay, or buy it (not free).
if you are interested, you can visit the official website below.
https://trezor.io/
https://www.ledger.com/

Thank you for the information you provided to give security using cryptocurrency. The way you have applied it and used it to protect my crypto assets.

COINTELEHUB                                   

For protecting of the crypto currency is that to not tell the private account to any one outsider and of course put a strong password in it. 

I personally think that one of the major ways that you should do so that you can protect your cryptocurrencies is to never share you bitcoin address to just anyone, you also have to protect your own identity because scammers and fraudsters are everywhere these days.

I am protecting my cryptocurrency by keeping most of them on a hardware wallet, I the only person that knows the private keys to it and the wallet is offline so it can be hack by hackers, this is the best way to protect your crypto.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:19 AM, Glossy said:

What are you doing to protect your crypto?

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

If you have any tips please do not hesitate to share it

Stay safe my friends

If you find this thread helpful feel free to mark is as interesting

Point number three and point number four are very good points to be adopted, As ICOs were the worts case of losing money and telegram is a bigger platform for scammers.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jone20 said:

Do not download untrusted programs, some programs have malicious viruses, and these viruses can enter your account and steal the data in it, some of these programs transmit what happens on the screen step by step to the hacker.

Sure many of the programs or applications that's we downloading in our devices which they from the unknown sources, they can steal our data

Owning your private keys actually means that you own your crypto and it costs not more than a few more USD to buy a hardware wallet where you can store your coins and be rest assured that you are safe completely.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This is best information for crypto trader that how they become crypto coins more secure. I read your post and i cannot understand that why i cannot leave the crypto asset at exchanges. Here this question come in my mind.   Is crypto exchange not secure???

It is infotmation news for the newbie. They follow the rule and save their coin in the wallet. You eraning money dail base you converted into btc account wallet and save them by keys.

Unfortunately a lot of newbies get fooled and they fall in the trap of this free money. They think they hit the jackpot because they will get free money for doing anything but in fact they are only working for free for scammers and they get paid nothing 

On 10/17/2019 at 3:19 AM, Glossy said:

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

Stay safe my friends

Your information is very useful and effective. I will use your information. And whether there are benefits or not. Thank you so much for sharing this information with you.

My technique or strategy to protect my crypto is to distribute my coins in different wallets and also I never save my account details online or in any files in my pc, I wrote them in a paper that is hidden somewhere in my room. Also as soon as I can withdraw my crypto in exchanges I immediately transfer it to my wallet.

The is ways in one can protect his coin but the only problem is that scammer are every place and they are always looking after on ways to scam crypto currency

One of the most important things is that you do not trust anonymous people and send them cryptocurrencies in the case of investing them for you and bringing profits. Be watchful and good luck.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:19 PM, Glossy said:

Stay safe my friends

i agree, with all of this.

i keep my funds in hardware wallets, i never invest in ICOs, when someone contact me to scam me i usually troll them.

about the funds on exchanges yes, if you keep coins in them just to hold then there is no reason to leave coin there. buy if you are a daily trader you are forced to keep them in exchanges. so choose a trust exchange for trading