Motivation, you need it - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Motivation, you need it

Everyday life becomes so complex and challenging that we just try to end it with giving up on things.so motivation is very important at each stage of life to move forward and overcome the challenges and difficulties

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, mohamed425 said:

we can teach for our mistake, but in the trading we should be patient and careful in all transactions buying or selling, thank you for this motivation post 

We always have other that are there to motivate us when we are about to give up in our request

It is right. here are traders who a lot take a new conservative deeds and go into the bazaar just what time they set eyes on a gain risk and that plot gives them profits. But you are suited to cry that you duty keep in good condition an action plan.

18 hours ago, lungthingeo said:

Failure is the key to victory, you have got to acknowledge numerous challenges to proceed, be calm and sure when exchanging.

Failure isn't the key to success in trading, failure can't boost your morale in trading, you need to have that believe you can do it in trading

On 10/17/2019 at 12:44 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

The loss teaches you the lesson you never forget
And make you change the way you think and develop yourself
That's why you have to be shocked by the loss to make you wake up and develop

Yes right every lose you have in your trade make you learn more and new thing and if you earn without any lose you dont learn nothing and in the first mistake you will lose all your earning 

Motivation Is Like The Invisible hand behind all the success of many successful persons so if you are not interesting in doing any work you need motivation because motivation is very necessary for your effective work so I motivate all few to work here with patience do not worry you will get reward soon always keep motivating yourself

Do something small and create a flow. You just need to get started. When you have finished that small task you'll feel more alert and ready to go do the next thing. You just to get started to get motivated. So if you really don't feel like doing anything, start with something small and work your way out up.

Thank you so much for this motivation.  Yes this motivation will be very helpful to us.  I think everyone should read this article.  Reading this register will help us to know everything about it. It will be great for all of us.

A useful topic about changing your strategy and trading method every time and indeed after losing many times will change the method

THINK POSITIVE

i think even the experts sometimes lose the motivation to trade sometimes because it somehow sometimes gets boring when the market isnt moving so yes we all do need sometimes to motivates us to keep going.

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i think even the experts sometimes lose the motivation to trade sometimes because it somehow sometimes gets boring when the market isnt moving so yes we all do need sometimes to motivates us to keep going.

Without motivation there is no passion in trading, you need motivation to get the Trading in a good condition and you can benefit anytime you wish too

On 2/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, Fatir said:

you are absolutely right bro. i am beginner on cryptotalk. and also new in digital market. i am here from 4 days. i see many things on cryptotalk. each or every thing is different from one another.

If you work on this forum then you can get a good one. Here you can make a lot of money. And I also think that the motivation for us to inspire to work on this forum. You must have a will before you can become too big. You cannot grow without motivation. Because motivation is a great tool for growth

On 2/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, fila said:

Yes trading and crypto do require a bit of motivation as you will need to be following things closely once you are in on this so either take it seriously and set of the time or do not bother.

i think most of us look for motivation because honestly crypto sometimes gets boring and we dont even want to do it and yet we need to make money and thats where motivations come in.

On 2/17/2020 at 7:41 AM, KouseiArhuma said:

Thanks for the motivation. Cause every trader needs this. I personally listen to motivations speeches and encourage myself to not give up 

Yes right we all need the motivation in our life all the time because with the world we live now is very negative and we need to help each other to stay positive 

i think we lose the motivation to trade or do anything in crypto sometimes and we need to have a goal in mind to always keep going and not stooping no matter what.

You will change your way of thinking and your style after you lose one or more times, learn from it, gain experience and start developing yourself for the better.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/11/2020 at 9:10 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Only one few things can motivate you and they are what you have and also acquired in your brain and how you apply it. Knowledge and patience are motivators. 

Nothing can be done without one's own will. So you must have a will before you can become too big. You cannot grow without motivation. Because motivation is a great tool for growth. Also new in the digital market. I have been here for 4 days and I see a lot of things on cryptocurrency. Each or everything is different.

I do think perhaps the pros often get rid of your enthusiasm for you to buy and sell often given it in some manner becomes monotonous if your market place isn't transferring; consequently, of course, many of us accomplish have to have often for you to provokes people to hold planning.

Motivation is very important, because motivation is the key to persistence in the trading industry. and if a few losses demotivate you you will stop trading and you will not be able to see the profit potential of trading. I have been in this position and i have become severely demotivated, even though i am new to trading. I do plan however to start up again soon.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Losses teaches great lessons to newbie. Some trade and lose without any strategy. Motivation comes from good trades while depression follow bad trades. 

I'm glad you said it yourself, sometimes instead of losses to teach us anything, they cause depression anger and negative actions.

Thats true, if you will lose two to three times i hope you will wonder what is the problem until you lose that much! Then you will find solutions after finding the problem of making the losses, don't fear to ask for support to senior members or in forums like cryptotalk.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, King75 said:

Do not be afraid to lose us so always lose your profit Remember that you are not going to make a profit
I have to tell you right now that you are likely to lose or gain in trading but the most important thing is when trading

i think everyone in crypto should be acting the same to losses as you react when you gain in trades because they both teach you ways to handle your position better next time.

8 hours ago, fiatiders said:

if need to getting pay from exchanging you must have a guide with tall encounter , the reason ready to learn by and large on guide inquire and oversee the chance is exceptionally well.

If there is not profits in Trading, motivation will not set upon, but with trading , motivation can be activated.and you will love to trade more

When we learn how to do that, we start to get motivated to get a lot better and to earn money with it. In the beginning, its like this. Its like learning how to gamble with more success.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:06 PM, Ms.o said:

Indeed,having a motivation or setting your goal is atleast a guide for you to make things happen even how bad the situation is. If you are motivated,you can make imposible,posible 

You must understand that you will get rid of almost all of the mental toxic attitudes that will come your way, because if our brains are not sure we will not focus on the business and also effective. We should be above our rules. If we lose once or twice, we should not change our plans. We should find a way to make this plan perfect. If we change our rules from time to time