Bank of China continue its war against cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Bank of China continue its war against cryptocurrencies

16 hours ago, kabanidze said:

Chinese banks want to introduce only blockchain, but do not want to introduce cryptocurrency into banks, because the Chinese authorities so far have a bad relationship with cryptocurrency. Germany has gone very far in developing blockchain technology in banks.

China is showing itself well and the fact that Chinese banks do not want to introduce cryptocurrency in their ranks does not mean that they refuse it. Maybe over time this will happen and Chinese banks, still accept cryptocurrency.

Commercial Bank of China, the second largest bank in the world, his Earlier this month, as part of the escalating trade war between the United States and China on August 5, according to a Financial Times report, it has continued.

I think tat this may affect the price of cryptocurrencies, especially since China is such a large portion of the world economy and therefore if they are against crypto and its use, then there is going to be a drop in the demand for crypto. I do think that this may change in the future though, as many countries are becoming more open to the concept of crypto and therefore there is a chance that China may come on board as well, in which case it will be of great benefit to crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

China government and the bank of china are opposing cryptocurrency and they will never adopt crypto because they can not keep it under their ccontrol and that's why they are Against it    

I think we should let them be like what they want because we cannot do anything against them. Besides that, we don't have the power against them as they will use their resources to ban or prohibit people from using cryptocurrency. While they still not accepting crypto, we need to use this time to make more and more crypto, especially to make more and more bitcoin because once bitcoin increase is so high, we will have much money which we can use to buy anything we want. Let them make war with the cryptocurrency, but I don't think that they can beat people's power.

10 hours ago, Jabed00089 said:

Yes, the Bank of China is fighting the cryptocurrency.  China and banks consider crypto an enemy.  He wants to destroy the cryptocurrency.  Hopefully Crypto's enemies will soon find Crypto a friend.  Thank you

Of you have heard that china is making their own  crypto, you will understand that they will do whatever they can to avoid the use of native crypto.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:58 AM, Peter Urban said:

I thought, that they are making their own crypto - crypto Yuan, but they wanted to make it private like Monero, but if goverment will want they can decrypt it and make it public.

Reports emerged that China was planning to conduct the first real-world test of the central bank’s digital currency. It was expected that the central bank’s digital currency would override the central bank’s system and enter into service areas such as transportation, education, and medical treatment.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:49 PM, doudja89 said:
I think China supports cryptocurrency as it is not affected by the restrictions imposed by only one bank. It is the largest supporter of cryptographic technology, as this is believed in blockchain technology.

I bear with you dude china made a great contribution in the world of cryptocurrency they help in building the blockchain

Now so many countries face economy crisis and china also face this Crisis, in this situation crypto currency are the source to increase their economy, but why bank of China not want crypto to involved in their economy, I think they fears from crypto when this crypto accept then they loss their identity.

At the present time you cannot know exactly what the states of the crypto field tend to be because sometimes we hear negative news and then we hear positive news from the same countries.

45 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

At the present time you cannot know exactly what the states of the crypto field tend to be because sometimes we hear negative news and then we hear positive news from the same countries.

There are many misleads everyday, if you read anything that interests you, you need to research it before taking it into account.

I don’t know why China is doing this work even though the largest number of bitcoin currency is in China, in addition to the largest bitcoin mining farms I hope you can. China to know the value of bitcoin as quickly as possible

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, teminalibug said:

There are many misleads everyday, if you read anything that interests you, you need to research it before taking it into account.

Yes, of course, people these days resort to falsifying and fabricating news in order to try to spread fear among traders regarding the market as a whole or about a particular currency.

I'm also seeing too much volatility in bitcoin. Chinese bank against in Bitcoin because bitcoin very volatility and only big traders are controlling Cryptocurrency market or maybe others reason china bank are in anti cryptocurrency.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:18 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, of course, people these days resort to falsifying and fabricating news in order to try to spread fear among traders regarding the market as a whole or about a particular currency.

Those people are called whales they would do anything to make sure that they mislead people to make bigger profits for themselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Those people are called whales they would do anything to make sure that they mislead people to make bigger profits for themselves.

Yes, I really know this term, recently there has become a lot of manipulation taking place in the field of crypto, and this is one of the biggest faults that contributed to not adopting

1 hour ago, jekichchan said:

Countries often change their minds about cryptocurrency. I saw how many times that many countries changed their mind about the adoption of cryptocurrency. Accepted, then banned and so many times. Tired of this already.

Yes, in fact a lot of traders have the same opinion with you, but we must show some hope and patience if we want. We are achieving real money from the field because it is still in its infancy..

On 3/28/2020 at 3:52 PM, Treat1234 said:

They are just warning their people that bitcoin is volatile and it is not good for usages, that why I think they insist of not using bitcoin but they are interested in the technology

I think people from China will know that the cryptocurrency coins are volatile, their government are didn't gave them some warnings about from it because that is a basic information about cryptocurrency.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

I think people from China will know that the cryptocurrency coins are volatile, their government are didn't gave them some warnings about from it because that is a basic information about cryptocurrency.

Yes, they knew about the volatility and they want to trade I like that, the government should approved the usage of the currency in that nation

5 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Yes, they knew about the volatility and they want to trade I like that, the government should approved the usage of the currency in that nation

Well, its hard to adopt by china this cryptocurrency and not also the china but many countries because cryptocurrency may be used in illegal activities and they are afraid from that to lessen the case of illegal activities.

13 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I really know this term, recently there has become a lot of manipulation taking place in the field of crypto, and this is one of the biggest faults that contributed to not adopting

I do not think whales are a threat, there are coins that can not be manipulated by whales you can trade with those.

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I do not think whales are a threat, there are coins that can not be manipulated by whales you can trade with those.

Do you have any list of these currencies? For me, as I saw in the crypto market, all currencies are manipulated by someone who has large amounts of currency.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:43 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, its hard to adopt by china this cryptocurrency and not also the china but many countries because cryptocurrency may be used in illegal activities and they are afraid from that to lessen the case of illegal activities.

Yes,, the used in illegal activities will increase and this will cause a problem to the nation, the blockchain is not traceable, this make things complicated

For me I think no matter what the china country does bitcoin will still fight it's way to the top, the Chinese country is actually pointing at the volatility of bitcoin, that it isn't a safe heaven, just because there can't get in control of bitcoin. But I can strongly say that the volatile price of bitcoin makes it profitable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/19/2020 at 3:47 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

No any bank in the world that will support the use of Cryptocurrency because they know that Cryptocurrency has reduced the number of there customers, meanwhile bank of china will also not support that since many people are using bitcoin as a store of value.

I think there will be, and some banks are already want to add bitcoin in what they offers, just wait for their announcement, once a bank add this crypto, all other banks will have an interest as well.

6 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Do you have any list of these currencies? For me, as I saw in the crypto market, all currencies are manipulated by someone who has large amounts of currency.

It is Doge and many other coins that have huge supply are not easily manipulated.