Debt... - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Debt...

I agree with you my friend most of us here who are new to this platform sometimes want to make everything quick not knowing that it takes patience and hard work to archive our common goal.

CryptoTalk provided us with a way to work to collect our private money and use it in trading or investment, and therefore when making an investment step, it must be studied in terms of the currency, its project, its strength and the suitability of its price for the purchase, i.e. choosing the best price levels for the purchase

Yes I totally agree with you, because most of the times investment failed.and borrowing money from your friends or relatives is not bad,but I will advise you to join this platform and start earning so that you can used it to invest in the forum.

Thanks for this advice. Investment are risky, borrowing money to do it os even riskier. One can only hope to make enough money on this platform and also make smart investment decisions with it. All the best to everyone. 

I agree, I advice to never tolerate borrowing money even if it's someone you know. First and foremost why would you even want something you can't afford, you need save up or be contended on what you have. Also having debt is a lot of trouble.

Someone said you can not have the opportunities to make more money if you don't have money, so if you borrow money to earn money, it's still okay so far you take calculated risk before investing such

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/23/2020 at 11:08 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I know that a lot of you are beginners and don't have money to invest (or don't trust in earning money online). Cryptotalk is a good place for you to get money for starting and get information about the Crypto world.

But remember, never borrow money from other people to invest. Imagine this investment fails? How are you willing to clear your debt?

That what I mean and I am sure you get the picture. 

Good luck!

Is there really no genuine investment out there?

If one can get a genuine investment where your returns can be 100% guaranteed then how can we say not to borrow money. Yes, we can borrow money in order to go into a genuine investment but with the way things are in this world we actually cannot guarantee any investment so what you're saying here I really genuine

• +2 1

you need to look for the pleasant area to invest this money, either in trading, setting it inside the stak, or taking flight and playing it as opposed to its losses in unknown places or in unreliable sites.

Okay this is the real investment can be risky so earning and investing is not okay, so the fact that collecting free bitcoin in negotiations like cryptocurrency is not as much cash as contributing to you is a standout among other sites.

The opportunity that this project is giving is great, because in addition to making money it allows you the opportunity to know different information on different cryptographic topics, and why not think that with what it allows you to earn to invest.
These types of projects are worthwhile projects, because they are the ones that even give you the opportunity to capitalize.

• +2 1

Obviously taking debts when your actually a beginner into the field of trading is completely a jig step of taking a huge risk there, as there is no conversion in which your going to actually make those trades being a success if you are really that curious in trading and taking debts

@Emanuel 12

• +2 1

This is a bit of very fundamental knowledge that demands to be determined by the newbies. Debt can produce a lot of difficulties obtainable you cant do the investment in a compact time but I favor to arrange the moment important when I get a satisfactory amount.

On 3/23/2020 at 6:08 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I know that a lot of you are beginners and don't have money to invest (or don't trust in earning money online). Cryptotalk is a good place for you to get money for starting and get information about the Crypto world.

But remember, never borrow money from other people to invest. Imagine this investment fails? How are you willing to clear your debt?

Good luck!

Thank you friend for your advice, it is true that one cannot create a debt to invest in something uncertain, if you use telegram you will have realized that people always appear who are going to double their money, perhaps these people who do such a good business have never taken out a capital ... If you want to make money without investing I recommend this forum and if you are going to invest, investigate so as not to fall into the hands of scammers...

On 3/23/2020 at 12:08 PM, Cammer said:

Good luck!

Yes, it is true. You should not borrow in order to work in coding, as it is dangerous for those who do not have good knowledge. You can lose all your money as well. Many sites are fraudulent sites that cannot be invested in.

Well, to my concern on the prior topic, I even find borrowing money from others and investing to make profit, is not good after all, because it may not be always the same, as investing online has the lot of risks. If we are not sure about some investing platforms, we shouldn't be investing on that, and even some known and paying platforms can be hacked, so it is not good to borrow money and invest. Rather, you should focus on investing on your own capital and even if your investment fails, it's only affects you, but not your friends' money or property you borrowed, and if this goes wrong, you're also going to end up your friendship.

This is true, my friend, do not borrow money from anyone, but build your own capital through the Crypto forum where you can get digital currencies by writing useful topics and this money you can collect and get your capital and then start trading within the cryptocurrency market

If we want to do business by investing here, we need money, so I think those who are here invest a certain amount of money, because if we invest with other added money, it will not be profitable, so I agree with your opinion.

An old saying is very much famous that, Debt only enough amount, according to youre earning, never take money that you can't return, debt is useful in many aspects, it will help you become successful in business by investing amd afterwards you can return from the same business 

Good advice. We shouldn’t do it because if we fail in this investment project then how we will be able to return. It is better not to borrow capital for investment. We should invest by our own or before investing we have to keep our eyes open         

Great advice my friend. It's really bad to take money from others because it creates a great risk of debt which would really risk if you end up having no money. Then the Debt would keep on increasing which is really inconvenient.

• +1 1

That's such a wise advice, mate. I have heard really bad stories of disappointment about people that ingeniously ask for a loan in order to invest in the cryptocurrency market, and ended up losing borrowed money due to lack of experience. Definitely it's not a good idea to invest in this high risk market by means of loans. 

• +1 1

Yes, I think you are very correct in your thoughts. We should not be under debt that we cannot pay in any period of our life. Especially, it is not a good idea to borrow money to invest. Profit is not always made by trading. Loss as well as profit is involved. Then you will be from your money.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:08 AM, Cammer said:

Good luck!

Yes my friend there is no doubts, debts will only destroy your life, i never hear about some one who was able to pay his debt, so i'm also asking people to avoid this option, and try to find a way that is more safe like the work with this great forum, and some legit airdrop and faucets can help a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 23‏/3‏/2020 at 12:08, Cammer said:

أهلا أصدقائي. أعلم أن الكثير منكم مبتدئين وليس لديهم أموال للاستثمار (أو لا يثقون في كسب المال عبر الإنترنت). Cryptotalk هو مكان جيد لك للحصول على المال للبدء والحصول على معلومات حول عالم التشفير.

لكن تذكر ، لا تقترض المال من أشخاص آخرين أبدًا للاستثمار. تخيل أن هذا الاستثمار فشل؟ كيف أنت على استعداد لتصفية الديون الخاصة بك؟

هذا ما أعنيه وأنا متأكد من حصولك على الصورة. 

حظا سعيدا!

My friend, your topic is very important. Yes, I totally agree with you. People should not borrow from anyone and make it his capital, and therefore invested or traded with it and then lost it. How will you return other people's money?  Your very important post

• +1 1