Best way to learn about crypto... Start collecting it for free! - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emdubya

Best way to learn about crypto... Start collecting it for free!

45cosHDQWM1ZCGX_kFo2WPyYZNeOPr_6Y3LREaPhYy5G-3F8AK22z4qqaP_WzeT4mGkE0SHpyC-frf-0FZ_ki_V3CKFTZm-o_5OHsKLLZFZpJoqn9kumTYR6bB9MGpuiPKl-T2rZ

This website works like an auto faucet, it allows you to automatically claim multiple currencies at once on the same page without doing anything! This helps you earn your favorite currencies and level up at the same time!

SDAyiSZbA9D827W8MCzbnaatPovRWesJUTIjOKNzJSyozonIPVofClvMZ7Yb_KrY9dP3AQnook4UV36ugBuq4hBh5zlPpRKb4_d8ObbFFw0OAUImhYRi3QiN0kPGlV6jOys60j2Q

https://firefaucet.win/ref/emdubya79

Ef4BJ_sOxBP58mTD-poCF7BVxg_L7yKJLN3xiM-WZeC6mnVDS9PtnjuWCHiFHk58vkozM_0ovW1OC2-scA1D6bWbfZLzQad_NprBb8Dp6zNy0uXy0hPArSQtvRZuI76O6icNJY4j

Refer and Earn!

Refer your friends and earn 20% of all coins claimed by your referrals!

Where do I get paid?

They currently support withdrawals to your own personal wallet or FaucetPay microwallet. The choice is yours!

On hand support…

If you have any issues with Fire Faucet, want to report a bug or send a suggestion, then you can use the onsite support center for contacting them. They will try to reply within 2 days depending upon the volume of requests.

Supported Coins:

TfmvRKKY6E3Z5FjiOHYoyV7NAyD8E0ioZIEuiKr7Bg2N3eObAqRFGLretLgn1mscYwaVpfktI1pP4n66luIxTmBQgWTjQU8aP08qx-R8yYaXdNrMQSydo5jkxNNR9pHT-V2NQOmrOQrVVs1oIxozAKJ9fT2ZApeQIw4wlqqt-yZzE1ZojjyZhm-ulx1dhXWOFHsr-I3k6_ZCdxEp6A7uoiOOx86choKd3-vRJJe1HQUtGL9Zp3Lafvc2gJhv1gO1TthZiPnVJmaA_x5m

CSPh2-fQrfeRB8HatiCSp_KC4jiLN7wRoca0wXZt0ogj76Z9S7hf2LNjHATrh8qJcelitI30yD6dwrwWWbMhcd8UZVH-xzLmVvX5U4klQZJ1vMIRPeFCRdfvArC2yFNDyStyvjbHcAuWNEeq0F2FPnJ5oyeHwHKGNWW2MY-XLw3AJxBCoCSd3beSkYiuQGO8b8n7fXFzMMglGUQiPV-vVoPhr3EesA4mT_AL8Iz1ie-Dq9jHOQ8zsXukZMgPeIpnKXvkM5zt9ZLuqeTm

TDOIw6J8ZH5NB9TsD3QAlTcCoW-My-tArgGXVTS8xvV7j7gyo2FXnStoMrJgqETHwrRDo-l_JEJEkDl_xJVRnj9REOhEOMBTII9OK1CX-xwpEPL1gs3i6dB04XHZ-ZP1I87GdBYM                      CkZim8p4u7SbV6X5W08mUgNY08Xeodb-NBN60ginjbZQrjXv2KBbVmf7b2tZK4slgwniv_zbB2bZYkA3lMJYX3VBdBoARqDDU61NVz5GmxcVVtiLiJssgYd9qkgPp-jsTia5t7-g

mfGLYxVbBFqWVpH8Kc82Jn9lwMXsvcTmvHMo2uTI8o_4HX21EMYC_jQbtFkl-WBN0BprqZHIK3l7ytC_kI8F6vVyw6bWvYSuc4V8h0uX7ekoAc8NCCOyeT5V4SvfMRb2s0t9bXeO                 BnZMFtlahiH2RHAkFkNuvmTvrxf2r86lYNwBG2XA2dZ9pjmL8YZuatxrK43pFcgfv4i0dh9ZxS_SaEgQydVhV6HugLck6UBsl_NurtXtQAYJbfkDk8N1qzunAHCaodal7K3bidam 

-tr9WzmwqI8hpPiaX1ZFFxuScLcx3LDmiBc6BNmuIZRIRf0oBigc_VEE5vu9Q9oObLDM6TDAmXdPGjzq3Mw70XoA_zyKiE_ywOsi3OFOoDCGdkfHzqBVMENW6pNsdlMF4tPnO0fM

The Auto Faucet will run in the background but the tab has to stay open. It does not need to be in focus, so you can do other things in a different tab or window.

After a simple registration which asks for email confirmation you can start using Fire Faucet.

You should start with adding your coin addresses on the Wallet Addresses page. After that you should check the Settings page to fine tune your settings. Now you are ready to actually claim. Go to the Dashboard page, check the different coins you want to claim and click Start Auto Faucet!

Get Started:……. https://firefaucet.win/ref/emdubya79

• +5 1

Before  starting  work on cryptotalk  I have worked  on alot of sites like  that but I found all these scams or pay only bit to is and take alot of hard work. 

Yes thank my friend to share this website with us , but my friend if you have a withdraw proof from this website, please share it with at , because we need to know  this website is note scammers.

My friend, this post is completely wrong and it is against the rules. This section is for beginners and your post is not in the right place. You must delete it from this section and place it in the Sites and Applications section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

26 minutes ago, Nezar said:

My friend, this post is completely wrong and it is against the rules. This section is for beginners and your post is not in the right place. You must delete it from this section and place it in the Sites and Applications section.

Also the link there is a referral link. Referral link should be in signature space. People are wrong to make such mistakes. 

Dear member you are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk, but you are not respecting the rules of this forum, in this section is prohibit to promote your referrals links, so I suggest you to quite your referral link or you will be banned. And I think the amount you will earn here on this forum is more than what you are promoting, so think twice!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I worked on this site for a period of time, but I got away from it and from the sites I see when I started working in the forums because those sites waste our time and pay very small amounts

There are a lot of such cranes and it remains only to collect cryptocurrency for free. Collect and change. I exchange coins for Doge because it is not very expensive. 

Oh dear in the beginner's section we need to posts basic knowledge and experience and information related crypto market currencies and also avoid from faucets sites in this section otherwise you may noted as violations of crypto talk forum rules. 

You gives good information about this auto faucet site, but you selects wrong section, because in this section you can't post this type promoting websites, their another section available there you post this content, and don't share your referrel links in any section this section also separate, if you do mistake continuesly your account bans in this forum.

I don't like faucets they can make someone to develope some poverty mentality due to the small amount of satoshi they give its very little and can't do any good to somebody its just like waste of time.

This site is good for obtaining some currencies, but unfortunately we cannot collect large amounts of it and if we want to get good amounts we must have a lot of referral links and active members so that we can benefit from their work and take a good rate

Thanks for sharing, i know this site and they just pay like other faucets, you use much time but you earn less amount. You have to work in faucets for a month to earn $.3 you have to be patient enough to get profit in faucets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

sorry if posted to wrong section. i am beginner here. and also new to faucets .... I have been trying quite a few and have shortlisted a few, this being one of them . 

I know free faucets dont give you the earth but every little counts.... think of it as a pension.... how many satoshi can u a grew in a year for free?.... imagine 2042 bitcoin goal of $100 000 000 is achieved thats $1 per satoshi... so sure not a lot now but look to the future...............

I have received payments from this faucet, namely BTC, TRON and ETH.

They also have a happy hour!!

I am as i say experimenting with many many different faucets and will collate all my findings to make life easier for everyone - thats my goal!

Good to see that but i face many sites like that and i failed to earn little money from these sites. But i will try this site. So look what this site give us. 

On 3/23/2020 at 10:52 AM, Emdubya said:

45cosHDQWM1ZCGX_kFo2WPyYZNeOPr_6Y3LREaPhYy5G-3F8AK22z4qqaP_WzeT4mGkE0SHpyC-frf-0FZ_ki_V3CKFTZm-o_5OHsKLLZFZpJoqn9kumTYR6bB9MGpuiPKl-T2rZ

This website works like an auto faucet, it allows you to automatically claim multiple currencies at once on the same page without doing anything! This helps you earn your favorite currencies and level up at the same time!

SDAyiSZbA9D827W8MCzbnaatPovRWesJUTIjOKNzJSyozonIPVofClvMZ7Yb_KrY9dP3AQnook4UV36ugBuq4hBh5zlPpRKb4_d8ObbFFw0OAUImhYRi3QiN0kPGlV6jOys60j2Q

Ef4BJ_sOxBP58mTD-poCF7BVxg_L7yKJLN3xiM-WZeC6mnVDS9PtnjuWCHiFHk58vkozM_0ovW1OC2-scA1D6bWbfZLzQad_NprBb8Dp6zNy0uXy0hPArSQtvRZuI76O6icNJY4j

Refer and Earn!

Where do I get paid?

They currently support withdrawals to your own personal wallet or FaucetPay microwallet. The choice is yours!

On hand support…

If you have any issues with Fire Faucet, want to report a bug or send a suggestion, then you can use the onsite support center for contacting them. They will try to reply within 2 days depending upon the volume of requests.

Supported Coins:

TfmvRKKY6E3Z5FjiOHYoyV7NAyD8E0ioZIEuiKr7Bg2N3eObAqRFGLretLgn1mscYwaVpfktI1pP4n66luIxTmBQgWTjQU8aP08qx-R8yYaXdNrMQSydo5jkxNNR9pHT-V2NQOmrOQrVVs1oIxozAKJ9fT2ZApeQIw4wlqqt-yZzE1ZojjyZhm-ulx1dhXWOFHsr-I3k6_ZCdxEp6A7uoiOOx86choKd3-vRJJe1HQUtGL9Zp3Lafvc2gJhv1gO1TthZiPnVJmaA_x5m

CSPh2-fQrfeRB8HatiCSp_KC4jiLN7wRoca0wXZt0ogj76Z9S7hf2LNjHATrh8qJcelitI30yD6dwrwWWbMhcd8UZVH-xzLmVvX5U4klQZJ1vMIRPeFCRdfvArC2yFNDyStyvjbHcAuWNEeq0F2FPnJ5oyeHwHKGNWW2MY-XLw3AJxBCoCSd3beSkYiuQGO8b8n7fXFzMMglGUQiPV-vVoPhr3EesA4mT_AL8Iz1ie-Dq9jHOQ8zsXukZMgPeIpnKXvkM5zt9ZLuqeTm

TDOIw6J8ZH5NB9TsD3QAlTcCoW-My-tArgGXVTS8xvV7j7gyo2FXnStoMrJgqETHwrRDo-l_JEJEkDl_xJVRnj9REOhEOMBTII9OK1CX-xwpEPL1gs3i6dB04XHZ-ZP1I87GdBYM                      CkZim8p4u7SbV6X5W08mUgNY08Xeodb-NBN60ginjbZQrjXv2KBbVmf7b2tZK4slgwniv_zbB2bZYkA3lMJYX3VBdBoARqDDU61NVz5GmxcVVtiLiJssgYd9qkgPp-jsTia5t7-g

mfGLYxVbBFqWVpH8Kc82Jn9lwMXsvcTmvHMo2uTI8o_4HX21EMYC_jQbtFkl-WBN0BprqZHIK3l7ytC_kI8F6vVyw6bWvYSuc4V8h0uX7ekoAc8NCCOyeT5V4SvfMRb2s0t9bXeO                 BnZMFtlahiH2RHAkFkNuvmTvrxf2r86lYNwBG2XA2dZ9pjmL8YZuatxrK43pFcgfv4i0dh9ZxS_SaEgQydVhV6HugLck6UBsl_NurtXtQAYJbfkDk8N1qzunAHCaodal7K3bidam 

-tr9WzmwqI8hpPiaX1ZFFxuScLcx3LDmiBc6BNmuIZRIRf0oBigc_VEE5vu9Q9oObLDM6TDAmXdPGjzq3Mw70XoA_zyKiE_ywOsi3OFOoDCGdkfHzqBVMENW6pNsdlMF4tPnO0fM

The Auto Faucet will run in the background but the tab has to stay open. It does not need to be in focus, so you can do other things in a different tab or window.

After a simple registration which asks for email confirmation you can start using Fire Faucet.

You should start with adding your coin addresses on the Wallet Addresses page. After that you should check the Settings page to fine tune your settings. Now you are ready to actually claim. Go to the Dashboard page, check the different coins you want to claim and click Start Auto Faucet!

Well my dear friend is not like am doubting you but I got to know if this site truly pays Because this days alot of faucets site are scam there make you work for them and waste your time without getting anything, so what am trying to say is that if you got a payment proof can you please show us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The use of faucets can be used as such methods to raise capital from the very beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies and I think it is a tiring method and also does not earn much.

THINK POSITIVE

Yes brother i agree with you , this forum provides best knowledge about cryptography and is giving satoshi for making comments and creating topics for the forum. There isn't a single site which pays 30k satoshi per day.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, Emdubya said:

Refer and Earn!

Where do I get paid?

On hand support…

Supported Coins:

Well this one seems pretty much intresting to me. But for such promotions you should always use your screenshot of Personal payment proof to make it more legal and trusted. 

I would wait for proof of payment before spenting time with faucet. Although right now I use the ZEN faucet daily (I have referral on bottom) and freebitco.in occasionaly. 

I'd also like to ask if this faucet service asks to disable ad-block from browser, as I'm avoiding all ads and all websites asking to do so.

This is a referral based website. You have to refer a lot of friends so that you can receive quite a good amount of amount. But the amount is not quite well enough to do anything. The payment is quite less. There are also other websites available like this. 

Thank you for sharing this with us ! but I think they are giving us a small amount in this website comparing it from what we are earning here ! this forum is better because we earn good amount per a day  ! 

I work on such sites, I have an application that gives me bitcoin cash by watching ads, but it is a waste of time because it does not give much.

2 hours ago, Thaaer said:

In fact, I tried many of these things and found that they are a waste of time and effort as well..it gives very little profits that are not commensurate with the effort made.

Not all of them give profit except if you were lucky but I think this forum is also sufficient for you to earn more better than air other cryptcurrency airdrops or bounties