Electroneum - Mine trade-able currency - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emdubya

Electroneum - Mine trade-able currency

this is true that electronium is best way of mining , I also used this mining application for sometime and leave it , because earning is very low there if we work individually , anyways this is legit and paying mining app .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I hate cloud mining and mining via a mobile phone because cloud mining is a fraud and does not pay anything to users and for mining applications it poses a very big risk on mobile devices it reduces battery life and damages the mobile phone and I do not advise anyone to use it

23 hours ago, Brand1 said:

I hate cloud mining and mining via a mobile phone because cloud mining is a fraud and does not pay anything to users and for mining applications it poses a very big risk on mobile devices it reduces battery life and damages the mobile phone and I do not advise anyone to use it

Cloud mining is truly a scam from a professional perspective but you still do not talked about phone mints that can also be fraud, I have supposed to have been also scammed this way before. And the rest like the pi, electroneum and cryptotab are not profitable. Cryptotab is real mining and mine bitcoin, it can damage phones. 

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Cloud mining is truly a scam from a professional perspective but you still do not talked about phone mints that can also be fraud, I have supposed to have been also scammed this way before. And the rest like the pi, electroneum and cryptotab are not profitable. Cryptotab is real mining and mine bitcoin, it can damage phones. 

You are not wrong but electroneum works in a way that even your phone will not be got, it will not affect battery usage unless you open the app, it works fine on phones. It is not a scam but the mining reward is little. 

As much as this mining app looks good and interesting, I can't definitely use it mainly because of the KYC which I see it is a prerequisite. Trading a lot of information for few rewards (as I came across in some reviews) I believe it's not worth it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 6/7/2020 at 6:17 PM, Raqeebzy said:

As much as this mining app looks good and interesting, I can't definitely use it mainly because of the KYC which I see it is a prerequisite. Trading a lot of information for few rewards (as I came across in some reviews) I believe it's not worth it BBB

You can try cryptotab on laptop or computer, it required any KYC, not like electroneum app that requires KYC but cryptotab uses POW and can make laptop hot. 

• Useful or interesting 1

38 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You can try cryptotab on laptop or computer, it required any KYC, not like electroneum app that requires KYC but cryptotab uses POW and can make laptop hot. 

Exactly my point. It makes PC hot means work overload on PC and it might be affecting the processor. I have installed it on my PC but it is much of affecting it for other usages. I have more important things to do with it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I installed this app ew months ago and everything gone fine. Since recient time they have an update or something which move me out from mining window. I'm not a nerd and do not know how to fix it to I could continue to mine. For now it seems like frozen to me. 

On 5/21/2020 at 3:30 AM, scorpiali said:

So it's a cloud mining application ,i dont know how we can mine with it,i have hear a lot about this application and install it in my phone but they dont pay to much and the ETN coin is decrease all the time  

Really, They didn't pay their users. I was just installing this application. So thanks for your review otherwise i will waste my lot of time on this application. There are lot of scam apps and may be it is one of them. 

I heard about this project a lot of time ago, then I even installed electroneum app on my mobile phone and started to mine, but it was too long and I couldn`t earn more than some cents, so mining isn`t profitable in this project 

This is a good application for earning, but unfortunately, it is not possible to obtain large sums from this site as it requests kyc, and I do not prefer to join the sites and applications that request kyc so that I do not display my information and my privacy at risk

I do not have any relationship with the currency, and I have not tried it before, but I think that the best feature of it is the possibility of mining by phone, and this provides opportunities for those who do not have a computer.

On 5/31/2020 at 5:23 PM, gourav789 said:

I also used this mining application for sometime and leave it , because earning is very low there if we work individually , anyways this is legit and paying mining app .

There are so many demerits while mining cryptocurrency by using mobile phone. Most of such applications are responsible to drain more battery powers and they eventually creates an irreversible damage of your smartphone ! Just use smartphone which manufacturer has made utterly to support cryptocurrency mining like HTC to mine XMR. 

Electroneum mobile app was the leading when we talk about mobile mining. I have earned a good amount with Electroneum mobile app but their giveaway has already stopped and now we can just buy ETN tokens and trade them to earn profit.

By reviews above i understand that i can take some money, but not so much. Okay. I think it will be profitable, to use another app. We should be carefull by using any app.

Yes, the application is really working I tried it before, but now I would not install it. what it can earn is very small earnings .

On 09.04.2020 at 11:07, tienda said:

Dear member thank you for sharing this application, but I have already heard about this application they ask their users to introduce the KYC! so for me it seems not legit or their owners are scammers, because some users banned just when they have gives their KYC!

I have tried lots of mobile cloud mining site and all of them are just a waste of time. All of them are scam. This app requires their users to introduce the KYC. to me, it's clean water scam.

The Electroneum Blockchain uses a unique algorithm that we have called Proof of Responsibility (PoR). The Blockchain has received quite a lot of acceptance from the Blockchain space, it is said that it offers a lot of security and philanthropic approach to redirect mining rewards to those who need it most. Electroneum is a look to the future encouraging cellular devices to obtain crypto assets in a simple way.

Mining from the phone again.  It is not profitable to get some money by spending a few hours a day.  First, it quickly ruins your phone.  Secondly, such projects are often closed.  I don't recommend doing this.

Unfortunately, mining has stopped using the application, and the value of the currency has become very low. I recommend thinking about another currency, for example, the Pioneer currency that has a bright future and has a mining application that you can download from your own store.

• +5 1

Right now we don't have the possibility to mine from our mobile phone, it's a pity I delivered very good profits and the token went up a lot in price

I can see that this app is not really worth going for, it's just like waste of time and energy.  I am not pleased with the kind of comments and reviews am reading from most people that have tried using it. It's better to search for other minning app that can perform well and that could give a better result other than an app thatt won't go well. 

When I sterted using this app I thought it was rather simple to use and then I realized that this is an unnecessary way to earn because my earnings were rather low compared to what I could make on some faucets and on this forum and so i felt that it was not worth the time.

I have never heard of this cream before First time is about the emperor, what does it mean. I think I remembered bitcoin and then cryptocurrency etc. So you should not obey the new currency of my advice.