SwissBorg - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

oyGiI3A1x1TxCbZAzI8mlU2rxslmCeXF4N0ODp4O-NYfDPQ_uD7z3glaCfT8Or-9wqmypbWiHVdmWQt6K_-KpPdEfsalaJ7gzBUcLIKsTntfJDHoD9xlTZrifR-ejXvCZ4d4u0eB

KZ8Y3pyuiMHOIb19l1Sv4R6u_JF-gJvPKqOGEwlVssmTBYFvKwEmCbJP9z33KObtVgHcJhBMELY-hYqX6CK0rj3KBQl6OD5ZSiKtyyHYdUqZfdd1OZyWmc5LKfi3cW9uGLnbKEfF

COMMUNITY APP

Predict, learn and earn Bitcoin with zero risk.

Join over 1000's players to win a piece of the prize pool of up to $500,000.

Become a Premium User and pay 0% Commission for BTC and CHSB.

Voting Rights

Participate in the Future of SwissBorg by Voting in our Referendums Every Day can vote Forecast of BTC to win up 10.000 CHSB

Download App at swissborg.com and use Invite-Code: 46NAO4Q

COMING SOON

A Revolution in Crypto Investing

A simple and fair wealth management ecosystem powered by blockchain technology, putting your wealth back in your hands.

WEALTH APP

Our Cutting-Edge Crypto Investment App

We take the guess-work out of investing in cryptos with a secure & easy-to-use app that puts the control of cryptos in your hands.

Coming soon to iOS and Android.

98rzU8EzAr45qoZrD4_IGBeJhu0qBs7vXxe4uAdJ1lFF4n6nJ5viC-V2aTr9DM0x2jSjTlm3lZHON2HPTCtIr8Qzntm8_FE_iws8ua6FcwVemn_t6QsKl3Sm_uavUGPJ84KNka4E

K1iei0DrGOsDX4c5kcKNS5f5iQ2m7WTL9QHBpFqq1P5QaTT4wiM5R74Ah1zU_1PBRysLtLjfgn2vZPqv4w1KS78V-NelpReMVy-PD3HSvkXfqlyZAUbZnM5SvCSJhDEOTg_IVH1rYlL1jUnB_H02OWtGQ0Y3OOahLhMep6KOcNNCV3QfQJYwjwUezWt-mKOnRnTbczYrf8Ni1Wdns-HDdwNjKo7aalED7dRQFcTye9358mP1NezqI_Nier_lAoX32YfbdDIjvdZ0pWda

#Airdrop #Token #ERC20 #Freecoin #Bounty #Contest # Referral #Crypto #Wallet #Ethereum #Exchange #Network #Competition #Cyptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

The higher your rank, the more Bitcoin you win
Complete challenges to earn CHSB Tokens to kickstart your crypto portfolio in the upcoming SwissBorg Wealth App

Swissborg website is very nice to earn bitcoin . It is very easy to earn something with no money. Experienced Crypto traders can easily prediction on price of Bitcoin and earn good money . It is so nice website to earn Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 3/23/2020 at 2:36 PM, Emdubya said:

oyGiI3A1x1TxCbZAzI8mlU2rxslmCeXF4N0ODp4O-NYfDPQ_uD7z3glaCfT8Or-9wqmypbWiHVdmWQt6K_-KpPdEfsalaJ7gzBUcLIKsTntfJDHoD9xlTZrifR-ejXvCZ4d4u0eB

KZ8Y3pyuiMHOIb19l1Sv4R6u_JF-gJvPKqOGEwlVssmTBYFvKwEmCbJP9z33KObtVgHcJhBMELY-hYqX6CK0rj3KBQl6OD5ZSiKtyyHYdUqZfdd1OZyWmc5LKfi3cW9uGLnbKEfF

COMMUNITY APP

Voting Rights

Participate in the Future of SwissBorg by Voting in our Referendums Every Day can vote Forecast of BTC to win up 10.000 CHSB

COMING SOON

A simple and fair wealth management ecosystem powered by blockchain technology, putting your wealth back in your hands.

WEALTH APP

We take the guess-work out of investing in cryptos with a secure & easy-to-use app that puts the control of cryptos in your hands.

98rzU8EzAr45qoZrD4_IGBeJhu0qBs7vXxe4uAdJ1lFF4n6nJ5viC-V2aTr9DM0x2jSjTlm3lZHON2HPTCtIr8Qzntm8_FE_iws8ua6FcwVemn_t6QsKl3Sm_uavUGPJ84KNka4E

K1iei0DrGOsDX4c5kcKNS5f5iQ2m7WTL9QHBpFqq1P5QaTT4wiM5R74Ah1zU_1PBRysLtLjfgn2vZPqv4w1KS78V-NelpReMVy-PD3HSvkXfqlyZAUbZnM5SvCSJhDEOTg_IVH1rYlL1jUnB_H02OWtGQ0Y3OOahLhMep6KOcNNCV3QfQJYwjwUezWt-mKOnRnTbczYrf8Ni1Wdns-HDdwNjKo7aalED7dRQFcTye9358mP1NezqI_Nier_lAoX32YfbdDIjvdZ0pWda

#Airdrop #Token #ERC20 #Freecoin #Bounty #Contest # Referral #Crypto #Wallet #Ethereum #Exchange #Network #Competition #Cyptocurrency

This seems another new powerful crypto currency projects. Free ERC-20 tokens in airdrop is really interesting. Thank you for sharing about this application with us. As all of us want to earn free money here. 

When reading this topic, I just remembered that I have a website like that with same principle. I will try this one, it sees to be interesting and I like the fact that an app is available.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/23/2020 at 12:06 PM, Emdubya said:

COMMUNITY APP

Voting Rights

COMING SOON

WEALTH APP

It seems good app, like match360, but do i have to deposit for predicting the price and win, i mean did this app don't give us a free starting coins when we join them? i am so interested can you replay for me please. thanks

This App is completely free, all u do is guess whether bitcoin will rise or fall in a 24hr hr period. There are many ways of building up bonus CHSB token. Which is the native token. You can also purchase CHSB on many exchanges like Kucoin ect. The wealth App is now available in some counties and is growing in popularity !!!!

Join US for free.

I have never heard of this app before or even this method of earning but i have to say that i am in fact interested in the app and i will probably go ahead and download it later today in order to give it a try. The one thing that really stood out fr me in your post was the zero risk which i think is a great selling point because there is so much risk when it comes to crypto and this is quite reassuring.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have seen this application and website and register on it ,but the problems they told me that my country is not supported in the platform ,that's what i really heat in those app,i dont know why they do that

Actually, I don’t know, but I have a lot of doubts about new projects, I don’t know what the application will benefit from voting to give all this money, in fact the project is not entirely clear to me so I don’t like to engage in such projects.

I have not tried this application before but it seems that it is good but I do not know how it works and what are the tasks that we must do I will be careful in working with this site because many of these applications do not pay

On Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 3:38 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Swissborg website is very nice to earn bitcoin . It is very easy to earn something with no money. Experienced Crypto traders can easily prediction on price of Bitcoin and earn good money . It is so nice website to earn Bitcoin.

Have you ever tried this web site my friend and do you have payment proof from it for no wasting our time there

I don't heard this app previously and the name swissborg also hear first time, but you gives full details about this app really appreciated, because this app features really good and 0% risk free I think it's unique project to earn coins, seriously I am also want to join this project.

Thank you, it appears that this application provides the possibility of investing in a new way, but the problem is that I do not trust only the official sites for investment, so please explain to us the features of the official website so that we can download the application reliably

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I took part in some short of contest on this one but I haven't figured out what is going on. Where are the contest prizes? There was some sort of daily forecast and I was doing decent, yet they don't have a wallet in their app and didn't find directions on how to claim or withdraw. Does look too amateur to me and I will delete it.

I know that this is amazing website for earn a good amount of bitcoin by our Bitcoin price prediction power . I download and used this app for 2-3 day's after that I leave this app beacuse every time my prediction is going wrong 😉 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have heard about this applications but I can't register in my area. I hope it will launch fast in our region and earn coins by forecasting price of the bitcoin and to create secure wallet.

Swissborg is a good app because i read its reviews on trustpilot site. I never used this app, but i think i will try it. There are many profitable mobile apps that we can use and earn, this is among those apps.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have heard a lot about this site and everyone says it is a good site to get some profits by doing some tasks for me I have not tried it before now but I will subscribe to it soon

I didn't  hear about this site. By reading comments this site is looking good .Such kind of paying apps is too much low. I will try this app. But i want to ask how much we can earn from it. 

• +1 1

On 4/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

That's great to hear about this website Swiss Borg that it allows users to earn just from making bitcoin price predictions I will also try it out perhaps I can earn some Satoshi there.

• +1 2

I think SwissBrog is the most popular and widely used Bitcoin earning app. You just need to predict the future price of Bitcoin and each successful forecast earn your points. The more points you have the higher rank you will achieve and your chance to win a share of half million dollar increases.

• +1 2

This is one of the best app with simple to use user interface. Everyone can win on this app. Developers have cleverly maintained its stability while using this app. I am expecting more supported cryptocurrencies on this platform. 

• +1 1

I think that the topic is missing some additional information about the application, as well as its main task, which I do not see in the information provided..

I never used this app though i heard it for many times. The reason that i did not use this app is because i did not trust it at the beginning but now i do because i have read some positive reviews about it.