Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn passive income. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn passive income.

I agree with this since I myself did not use any big investment or big money to exert in engaging in cryptocurrency. Since you only need is a gadget or device in order to connect to the internet you don’t really need to exert effort. The effort being said here is the physical effort where you need to exert your other capabilities in order to do the task. But with this cryptocurrency, you only need to use your digital device as I have said. It is easy and commonly right now could say as the best since we wanted to earn even though we are not allowed to go outside of our house due to pandemic.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:57 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Do you think cryptocurrency is the best way to generate passive income?
or do you think there are other better ways to acquire passive income?

I think @Wilmer Garcia that the best way of passive income is trading of cryptocurrency.I will tell you how.

In trading you just have to buy a coin through your experience and knowledge.And then wait for it's price to go higher as you want.And when the price is high sell it.It actually requires less work.For your second question I think that Trading cryptocurrency and Affiliate marketing (If you are experienced to do it) are best source of passive income.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

So why we need to suffer t gin money in the first place it is good that we can gain money without that hardworking and we can use our brain to make more good idea way from thinking how to make money all the time

On 3/23/2020 at 5:57 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

cryptocurrency is perfect for people who want to earn passive income according to OKEx's Financial Markets Director, Lennix Lai.

The term "passive income". is defined as finding new ways to make money without investing, or without making much effort.

Passive income is the most sought-after form of investment, because your money works for you. Yet it is very difficult to make passive income. Passive income is really hard to take advantage of, and passive income often requires a lot of capital, and most importantly, it takes time.

why we need to have a long day of hardworking to earn money after all money is created by people then we now should work to earn but if we can earn in easy way why not suffering is not that good all the time

Cryptomoneds represent a passive source of income with or without investment, clearly if you win more money but there are projects such as brave or gooddollar that allow you to obtain a small capital to start within the world of cryptos

I totally agree with this view, regarding passive income as any income one can simply obtain by investing, as opposed to active incomes coming from salaries or running a business. Once say that, cryptocurrency offers a a wide array of opportunities to gain a passive income, that can be way higher from any passive income that one can get from saving money in a traditional bank account. An excellent example of this is Yobit's investbox, offering nice yields on crypto. 

I think that this scheme is only applicable (to be 100% on a safe side) to BitCoin long term HODLing. And maybe Ether...

It is one of the best ways to obtain passive benefits, since it allows you to obtain money without making efforts, just by investing in a cryptocurrency and studying what the market of that currency is like to know when to sell and buy.

Exactly since they offer more reliability and security than other forms, whether with fiat money or simply physical assets.
It would be an income if you research well, very good and transparent due to how cryptocurrency networks work

On 3/22/2020 at 11:57 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

cryptocurrency is perfect for people who want to earn passive income according to OKEx's Financial Markets Director, Lennix Lai.

The term "passive income". is defined as finding new ways to make money without investing, or without making much effort.

thank you for sharing this valuable information 

So is. This world is for everyone. It's the best thing that could have happened to me, get to know BTC in the first place and immerse yourself in constant reading and study to learn everything.

What is bitcoin?

How originated?

Why is it volatile?

What is a wallet?

How to obtain profitability?

Questions and more questions that you want to answer all one after another when you start in this world. After you buy your first BTC you never want to leave it. The feeling is of power. If you invest, the first time your heart wants to go out of the chest, hoping that everything will work out. If you trade it is when the adrenaline rises even more, when the operations go to blue it gives you a feeling of enormous tranquility. It is the best to get extra money.

Passive income it's not easy to get it ot requested hard work and planes and crypto it not easy to get rish quickly or passive income you just need serious work and discipline 

• +4 1

I agree with you but there are trying ways to generate passive profits. In addition to mining, through yobit you have the opportunity to invest and have a small daily return percentage. It's a great way to generate passive profit.

It depends. When they are consolidated currencies and we know that they have a good project, it is almost certain that in the long term it will be a good investment. But when they are of doubtful origin or new, things change

Depending on how you look at it and what is considered passive income - if you bought a cryptocurrency and left it lying around until better times - Yes. But there is no complete certainty that tomorrow it will not be devalued and will not disappear if it is not bitcoin))) If you bought a cryptocurrency and started trading it on the stock exchange, you can forget about passive earnings, because you will have to spend enough time so that your investments pay off, and not go to waste.

The good thing about cryptocurrencies is that you can leave them stored and they may be generating interest through staking. That cannot be achieved with any other financial product.

I think that there are other options but cryptocurrencies have many more methods than other options, for example if you buy a cryptocurrency not only investing in trading and just by having the cryptocurrency you can win if its value rises and it is great

Any investment in any area has a level of risk. In cryptocurrency operations, you can earn passively in quite high proportions but the level of risk is also quite high and especially due to the high level of scams that exist on the network, but there are opportunities if you know the usual operation of these Passive investments can be taken advantage of, come and go when you see that your investment is in danger, it is deficient but you can.

It will be very good to be generating passive income without major risk, but I believe that with the crypto currencies we can generate much more than passive income, marketing several times a day 

Yes, I agree with you.  If we want to make money in a positive way then crypto currency is the best platform.  Because money can be made accurately and easily from ctyptotalk platform.  It is a great platform to make money

Hi everyone. I believe that for people who have a permanent job outside the cryptocurrency market and who are trying to "attach" money at interest, the best way to get passive income is to invest in the cryptocurrency market. I don’t think it’s worth thinking about it too much, - I looked at the price chart, analyzed where the price is likely to be corrected downward, brought the dollars to the exchange, - I bought a coin that you trust more, set a take profit of at least + 30% of the base amount. Than you are not passive income. Plus, in the cryptocurrency market, there is a sufficient number of various proposals for obtaining passive income. You just need to be less afraid and the cryptocurrency market can turn into the main income.

Well, we all know that here in the group, investing in Bitcoin is a very good way to earn passive income, the good thing about this is that there are many mining applications that do not require you to invest in them and only use the resources of your computer 
To be able to earn a certain amount of cryptocurrencies, literally doing that you would not be working at all, the one that would work for you is your computer generating passive income for you, what I do not recommend is never to use the cell phone to try to mine bitcoins or get passive income because it can break your phone as they are not designed to carry as heavy a load as cryptocurrency mining.